First impressions?

first impressions?

Other urls found in this thread:

remote0001.fileshd.net/files/4/xiai6nunbzcoxx/King Gizzard & The Lizard Wizard - Gumboot Soup.rar
youtube.com/watch?v=MLlNDtF_qrA
flvto.biz/youtube-to-mp3/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

literally just woke up and showered so I haven't got passed the third song yet, but first impression is THEY DID IT THE ABSOLUTE MADMEN, also good to see Ambrose singing

>good to see Ambrose singing
I wasn't aware you could see someone IN A FUCKING ALBUM
Why are king gizzard fans so retarded

>this is the state of the straws the gizzhater is grasping

Gumboot>MOTU>FMB>Poly>SOBE

Poly>FMB>Gumboot>MOTU>SOBE
ftfy

First impression is that I like it, especially The Great Chain of Being, but that it definitely needs more spins before I can judge it.

2nd best album they released this year

king gizzard fans are the musical equivalent of ricky and morty fans: deluded teens who believe themselves to be "le different"

Rick and Morty is pretentious as fuck; King Gizzard doesn't try to be anything more than it is

music-wise: FMB>GS>Poly>MotU>SoBE
artwork-wise: MotU>Poly>GS>SoBE>FMB

>band makes an overwrought, tedious concept album about a despondent cyborg with longwinded spoken word sections
>not pretentious tryhards

please please can someone upload to mega or zippy

It's goofy not pretentious, if you're actually taking that seriously you're autistic

>le cobert defense
>le I was only joking! You can't take me seriously it was a joke!

kys

seconding this. If you give us a link we'll bask you in (You)'s

I'm uploading in FLAC, it's almost done. 320 soon. Will make a new post shortly.

remote0001.fileshd.net/files/4/xiai6nunbzcoxx/King Gizzard & The Lizard Wizard - Gumboot Soup.rar

I just found this link, its 320.

youtube.com/watch?v=MLlNDtF_qrA

flvto.biz/youtube-to-mp3/

got you bro

>quentinposting
Ah, makes me feel right at home.

It's a good album, but I wish we could have just one general post about it.

Easily their best record since Paper Mache.

To me it's: GS=Poly>SoBE>FMB>MotU

But the cyborg story is only a third of a 40 minute album, how short is your attention span?

wasn't expecting it to be that good. i like gizz's heavy psych stuff so all is known and the great chain of being were standouts. my second fave of theirs of the year after fmb

Those were in my opinion the worst tracks on the album. They're very out of place and interrupt the pacing.

BEST TYPE OF GIZZ

1. Folk Pop
2. Microtone Sick Riffs

POWER GAP

3. Pure Psych Rock

HUGE POWER GAP

90001. Garage Rock

They're definitely at their best with the folk and lighter psych.

where is "acid prog"

In the trash where it belongs