So much diversity this year

So much diversity this year

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/101951584/
youtube.com/watch?v=FiB5-1oDEBw
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

wow another triggered Sup Forums thread

I hope they get rid of those separate sex categories and only go with one.

I support whatever triggers you the most op

actors will now compete to be the first to win an oscar in both categories, pre-op and post-op

>both categories

naw kid pick one

I hope the coloreds get there own category

I anxiously await the first huge MtF star who takes Lead Actress Oscar and watch all the women get super mad

Wow another antifa nu-male crying about le pole boogeyman

#OscarSoCis when

This. I can't think of a bigger shitstorm.

>actor/actress gets nominated
>demands that they be placed in both male/female categories, as they identify as both
double your chances

they should just add a barren category for trannies and the elderly

>alt righterina getting triggered

lmao nobody cares. this isn't your echochamber kys.

Wouldn't be fair to women, since they would be demolished by ace caliber male actors.

ANTIFA TRYING THIS HARD TO DEMONIZE LE ALT-RIGHT BOOGEYMAN

So...what if they win in both the male and female categories? Get two awards? What the fuck man...this shit...this shit is too much for me man. I'm hoping it's just a joke from OP but if this checks out...JUST

1. This is a stupid idea
2. You're all stupid for caring about the "integrity" of the oscars

>Gender-fluid
What the hell does that mean?

>leftist cuck once again can't come up with original meme and steals tumblerina
You are as dirty as the niggers that you love

Women just need to start sucking a lot more dick then.

>caring for the Oscars
>any year
Also nice job getting triggered.

It refers to the fluid that comes out of genitals during intercourse.

>2
this
who the hell watches a movie because it won an oscar anymore, other than soccer moms

They've got fluid in both genders

Wouldn't that help women though? It'd help shine a light on the fact that they get fewer quality roles than men. Splitting the category right now props them up but also holds them back. They would get less awards for a while, but Hollywood would be receptive to the PC outrage and try to promote gender equality, ultimately benefiting women in the long run.

Is that not Crazy Amy?

How would this go? SJWs have to be on """Her""" side since """she's""" a minority, but then again, """she""" is a fucking dude, therefore they would have to be against a dude winning Lead Actress. I wonder how will they work this out.

fpbp

>Gerderfluid

Do you know who this will piss off the most?
Real trannies.

Is that Brendan on the left?

alright, thats enough for me. Didnt watch last years oscars and Im not watching it ever again if this shit keeps up

the establishment working hard on a second Donald Trump term i see.

kek

>HOW TO TRIGGER THE LEFT
>-say the words: Donald Trump

>use their language against them
>not getting the joke

hard leftists really don't have a sense of humour at all do they

>hard leftists really don't have a sense of humour at all do they
DRUMPF!!!!!! DRUMPF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If I say it enough times you must laugh!!!

They raided 4plebs last night, mistaking it for Sup Forums. Middle part is the best part, they only left ghost comments
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/101951584/

> To any involved in DIY spaces and those relatively uninformed about how Sup Forums and Sup Forums works, spreading this thread on facebook is just going to egg them on. If you look at the original thread it only had 214 posts, and died after a couple hours. By reposting the archive repeatedly on facebook, you're giving this thread more exposure than it initially had. S T O P fucking posting about it, stop giving it more and more exposure. YES take your venues addresses off of events. BUT STOP fucking posting this archive
1. This thread did not reach post limit. (MEANING NOT MANY PEOPLE ON Sup Forums CARED)
2. There was no continuation of this thread in a future thread.

holy fug my sides

Leftypol pls go

>gets his chances doubled at the Oscars for being mentally ill
How is this not cheating?

Amy is hot. That's a man.

>and watch all the women get super mad

Oh they'll be mad but you won't get to see it. All you'll see is all the actors and actresses in the audience clapping with a "so inspiring and brave" look on their faces.

>Mary Oldwoman finally gets an Academy Award in 2024

Kelly was such a bad contestant in RPDR tho

>Gender-Fluid Actor Kelly Mantle Submitted To Local Mental Health Ward For Evaluation

FTFY

you gonna celebrate that, or do we have a problem brah?

>"The nominees for best performance by an attack helicopter are..."

The future oscars will take a month to get through all the categories

>ugly shemales
Give the award to someone better looking

I actually want this to happen desu. It'd be pretty awesome to watch all the second wave feminists and TERFs get buttmad as fuck.

>second wave feminists

user second wave feminism was like 60 years ago.

Todays shit is fourth wave.

meninists absolute hate trannies
they don't care

It would be the same if a tranny gets into any sports and is good.

Is gender fluid sjw for schizophrenic?

> They wish they could have and alt girld friend with colored hair

Lmao

gender fluid

Holy shit it's actually real
I didn't think people actually raided us but holy shit

is this a man or a woman

this is fucking hilarious because of how self-serious they are

you've really thought this through.

not even passable KEK

that's a man with long hair and I won't believe anything else

looks like a dude that played hannibal in that prequel movie

hating someone and wanting to fuck them are not mutually exclusive.

Schizophrenia isn't what you think it is.

Oh yeah, I remember her on drag race. She made this ugly bacon dress for the first challenge and went home immediately.

post yfw a white male wins an award at the oscars

It's basically a guarantee at this point, Affleck's got it locked up.

Shut your mouth you sub human nigger

I'm literally shaking. This still literally does nothing to fix #oscarsowhite

This.
Affleck as Batman is a life changing role, how can Marvel even compete?

doesn't the current "wave" of feminism consider MtF transsexuals rapists because they are literally raping femininity?

what a time to be alive

Kelly's a shitty drag queen. She was the first to go home and was sent packing by an old nigger.

youtube.com/watch?v=FiB5-1oDEBw

Its not yours either, and Im not gonna shut up because it makes you Tumblourists feel uncomfortable.

does it really bother you that transgender people might be able to win two awards instead of one? does it affect your life in any way?

even though Trump is President, they whine more than ever. SJWs are more tolerable desu

Sup Forums is Sup Forums

Go back to red.dit you faggot lmao

damn it my language has been re-contextualized! i am a #antifamissle now.

No she wasn't, she got screwed over by the split start of S6. She's actually really good irl

Do these people really believe in all these 30+ plus genders or are they pretending

except she isnt. no one wearing that piece of garbage and busted makeup would deserve to go through. there's not a single season 6 queen less interesting than her except magnolia so it's a good thing they got rid of them first.

Go to Reddit or Tumblr, then. Im not saying that as an insult, but there's no point in sticking around on a board that annoys the shit out of you.

isn't she that crazy lady from Kitchen Nighmares?

But she would have been in the bottom with Magnolia, and did you see Magnolia lipsync? Anyone would have destroyed her, even Kelly.

>Amy is hot
Don't lowered your standards and fuck some boipussi

good IRL drag queens =/= good RPDR drag contestant

This trigged me and I am lefty.

fuck off leaf

There are only 3 genders, I'm pretty sure you can count them on 1 hand bb ;)

yeah, because being the 2nd to go home would have totally made a world's difference. now you could say that she would have done better in the following challenges but would you really rather have kelly mantle go further than all the big personalities on season 6? the season was packed with charisma, only kelly, magnolia, vivacious and april were a little on the meh side. it's for good reason that they were the first to go

She's literally an actor, she wouldn't have gone home second. She probably would have lasted at least a little while. Not that I would have wanted her to, but still. As long as she didn't take Laganja's place, because that season would have been way less fun without her breaking down constantly.

what about black people? Do they want another boycott this year?

Nah, this year will be fine. Fences and Moonlight are both gonna get a shitload of nominations.

No one will publicly speak out about it and risk their career. They may show momentary shock and disgust, before putting on a fake smile and clap - then rage behind closed doors later.

This is cancerous

STUNNING AND BRAVE

lol is this hollyjews special snowflake attempt this year?

they always have to have something subversive going on

>"Does it affect your life in any way?"

Said the lemmings of every dying civilization in history.

You are a fucking idiot.

Help is just a milliamp away.