/trans/ - bakayoko signed for Chelsea

>Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger has been texting forward Alexis Sanchez, 28, to try to persuade him to stay. (Sun)

France striker Kylian Mbappe, 18, has indicated that he could leave Monaco as interest from Arsenal increases. (Marca - in Spanish)

>Chelsea are confident of beating Liverpool to the signing of striker Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang, 28, from Borussia Dortmund, who have begun talks with Arsenal about 30-year-old forward Olivier Giroud. (Daily Mirror)

Nemanja Matic, 28, could join Juventus after Chelsea have given the Serbia midfielder permission to miss pre-season trips to China and Singapore alongside Diego Costa. (Guardian)

>Arsenal have also shown interest in Matic and could offer Chelsea a swap deal with England midfielder Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain, 23. (Calcio Mercato)

Kasper Schmeichel, 30, has seen his hopes of joining Manchester United grow amid the possibility of a fresh bid from Real Madrid for fellow goalkeeper David de Gea, 26. (Daily Mirror)

>Manchester United are confident Real Madrid will not have enough money to buy De Gea. (ESPN)

If Spain international De Gea does move to Real Madrid, Manchester United manager Jose Mourinho wants one of the Bernabeu club's players in return as part of the deal - and defender Raphael Varane is one of his targets. (Don Balon via Daily Express)

>Manchester United's current third choice goalkeeper Joel Pereira, 21, has the potential to become number one if De Gea leaves. (Independent)

Inter Milan may ask to sign Manchester United forward Anthony Martial, 21, on loan as part of any deal which takes Croatia winger Ivan Perisic, 28, the other way. (Daily Telegraph)

Other urls found in this thread:

skysports.com/football/news/11675/10949691/porto-play-hardball-over-tottenham-right-back-target-ricardo-pereira
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>he's posting old gossip
Literally vomiting.

>England U19's winning 1-0
>Score an own goal 6 mins later

Fucking England.

>Olympique Lyonnais have announced the signing of Brazilian defender Marcelo from Beşiktaş for a fee of €7m rising to €7.5m subject to conditions.

>The 30 year old joins on a 3 year deal following two successful seasons at the Turkish club as they claimed successive Süper Lig titles in 2016 and 2017.

>Marcelo is the fourth defensive signing this season for Lyon, following that of Fernando Marçal, Ferland Mendy and Kenny Tete, as the club continues to bolster its defence.

first for rate my gf

>Tottenham will challenge Juventus for Porto defender Ricardo Pereira and are expected to pay £22m for the 23-year-old, who they want to replace Kyle Walker.(Evening Standard)

Liverpool are close to signing Hull City and Scotland defender Andrew Robertson, 23.(Guardian)

>England international Joe Hart, 30, is expected to complete his £10m move from Manchester City to West Ham over the weekend. (Manchester Evening News)

Manager Slaven Bilic has hinted at the arrival of several new signings at West Ham, including a striker.(Talksport)

>Lazio are chasing Chelsea's Mario Pasalic, 22, as a replacement for Lucas Biglia. The Croat could join Liverpool midfielder Lucas Leiva in Serie A. (Calcio Mercato via Sky Sports)

Crystal Palace could beat Stoke to the £12.5m signing of Bruno Martins Indi, 25, after agreeing a deal for the defender with his club Porto. (Times - subscription required)

>Manager Jose Mourinho says he will not criticise the Manchester United board after they failed to reach an agreement with Real Madrid for Alvaro Morata, 24.(Daily Express)

LA Galaxy have played down reports they could sign Zlatan Ibrahimovic, 35, following his exit from Manchester United. (Independent)

>Everton are in advanced discussions to sign Newcastl- shit players who cares

West Bromwich Albion are set to sign Egypt international Ahmed Hegazi, 26, on a season-long loan. (King Fut via Birmingham Mail)

>Liverpool could bid £65m for 22-year-old Guinea and RB Leipzig midfielder Naby Keita. (Liverpool Echo)

Roma are preparing to make an offer of about £30m for Leicester City winger Riyad Mahrez, 26. (Goal)

>Birmingham boss Harry Redknapp wants to sign former Arsenal and Chelsea left-back Ashley Cole, 36, from LA Galaxy. (Sun)

Galatasaray have confirmed Netherlands forward Wesley Sneijder's contract has been terminated by mutual consent after four and a half years. (Galatasaray website - in Turkish)

Yoko is a meme. Chelsea need a new forward not another defensive minded midfielder

do the OP yourself next time you lazy cunt. I left it until 530+ posts and no sod did one.

It's Baka

>Porto are playing hardball over Tottenham target Ricardo Pereira, Sky Sports News HQ understands, with the Portugal right-back Spurs' preferred choice to replace Kyle Walker.
skysports.com/football/news/11675/10949691/porto-play-hardball-over-tottenham-right-back-target-ricardo-pereira

d-de Gay???

Big tits

>Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger has been texting forward Alexis Sanchez, 28, to try to persuade him to stay.

what would these texts even say?

absolutely not

>pls respond

Aspielebeta

Winks more like Twinks amiritelads

I only just woken up mate, no bully.

Nothing because how the fuck do people know?
>Hey Sanchez, see you at training tomorrow xxxx
>Arsenal 'source' sees it
>OMG BEGGING HIM TO STAY

Fucking what? Arsenal need Sanchez to stay to get back in Top 4.

Anta Baka

2-1 2-1 2-1

GO GO GO ENGLAND FIGHT AND WIN!

INGURLUND

>Radja Nainggolan is meeting #ASRoma officials right now to discuss a contract extension.

Monchi's plan coming together.

>Snubchester returns

>nearly half 6
>Just woken up
Absolute state of you

are there any whites playing today for england?

You know fully well that the England youth team is just a list of
>Le pacy winger niggers

>I only just woken up mate, no bully.

19:23

kys m8

Give me

I think the players Mou used to like are getting older and are losing interest in playing with him in charge

>European time zone

>I only just woken up mate, no bully.
Unless you work nights, you're a fucking embarrassment.

Why are you bullying me? I stayed up till 6:00am watching Apocalypse Now with people on rabbit. I then stayed asleep for ages because reasons. I've just woken up and only did because I set an alarm at 17:50 to watch the England game, which seems to have started earlier.

>place of birth: Hamburg

ITS COMING HOME

Chelsea needs more players, city needs defense, can arsenal, spurs and Liverpool improve? I hope so, need to see United fail again

LEAVE HIM ALONE YOU BULLY!

The absolute fucking state of you

Arse need Sanchez to stay and sign Lemar. If they do that, I'd rate their front 3. But I doubt they'll sign anybody else.

>stayed up until 6am and then slept for 12 hours
dolescum detected

>wants to watch a bunch of apes on a pitch

Good little white boi.

>Why are you bullying me? I stayed up till 6:00am
I got up at this time, went for a 4mile run..

Did you know that Brando didn't want to do Apocalypse Now, he said the script was trash. Brando was drinking and looking like shit in the whole production phase that's why they made those dark scenes with Brando where you could only see his face.

Also Brando didn't want to remember the script of The Godfather movies. They had actors running around with letters on their ass where they wrote down the script for Brando, so he just read it from there

Don't do it again faggot, or i'll beat you up!

Their best player is white

N-no.. It's Saturday.

why? why are you doing this to me?

Fuckkkk I wanted Bakayoko at United.

Chelsea have basically won the League now then

sorry. if its any help I always wake up at 6am everyday. only ever sleep 5 hours usually

s-sh-shut up!

i'll beat y-you up s-stupid!

Why would you want a shitter Herrera at United?

Who got the best bull for his wife, mou with lukaku or conte with bakayoko?

What's everyone reading?

Why would Chelsea want a Taller Kante is the bigger question

I didn't know you lads keep early hours tbqh

How to win friends and influence people at the minute mate

Sup Forums

>American humour

>Wesley Sneijder is a free agent
Who will sign him?

He's still good, right?

Recommend me something lad. Haven't got anything on the go rn

Klopp with Salah won extra points

Ive got the audiobook. dont think it works quite well, me smiling at everybody all the time comes off as creepy to some.

>pretending to read
>on Sup Forums

Alex Ferguson's autobio

well the guy who wrote it is a twat who nobody likes so I don't think it works anyway

Some fantasy that I can't remeber the name of if audiobooks count

Yeah

/lit/ is insufferable, like 80% of it is Sup Forums except they haven't even read the books they're talking about

Not reading is about as alpha male as saying you don't rate zidane

It's a good fantasy book lad, but the authors are trapped in Cloud cuckoo land and keep repeating something about Javi at John Lennon Airport

WHY DID HE GET SENT OFF? 5 MINS LEFT. WE NEED THE FUCKING EXTRA MAN.

The smiling has to be genuine, it says in the book you have to literally train your brain to interpret interactions with other humans differently, more positive for the better, it's very hard. Alot of the advice in the book is very dated by todays culture but there's still alot that holds up.

>Edun

Mou is going to film Poor Little White Boy 7 with the Dabchester squad at this point

>strong black lads: the tournament

No one gives a shit mate.

Sorry that you're a spastic mate.

this desu, might as well go watch blacked.com

>5 minutes of stoppage time

>Sunderland are eyeing a move for Aston Villa striker Ross McCormack, according to the Daily Mail.

>Poor little black boys, the tournament

Bakayoko is literally the most overrated and shit out of all the Monaco talents that are getting swiped away from them. Way to keep taking Ls chelscum

There's some decent stuff here and there but it's all very 1st year American uni student curriculum for the most part. Haven't been there in over a year mind.

>St Johnstone goalkeeper Zander Clark has been taken to hospital after an injury picked in a 3-0 friendly win over Sunderland. The 25-year-old was carried off on a stretcher with a head knock just before the break at McDiarmid Park. Clark collided with Jack Rodwell as the midfielder had a goal disallowed.

>Sunderland now killing opposition players

Why do so many championship level players move sideways all the time

Traitors. Kys.

I just use the scifi thread now, I still read literature but it's just not worth trying to talk about it

who is your countries top talent that is under 20 and white?

Lemar is the real donkey Bakayoko is decent but sometimes looks Fellaini tier

Sup Forumsutism

Not good enough for prem but great in non-league

To be fair that fat scottish bastard has at least accepted his level. The bloke is a poor footballer

Sci-fi is pretty much all I read these days desu

>If you don't cheer on the invading hordes you're a traitor

Ours?

Holding and Ward Prowse are decent

Kubo, ex Barca youth player, I bet you know that though

Lemar and Fabinho are the ones that are actually good you nonce. Subasic is okay too

Neither are under 20

>Luciano Spalletti is confident Inter “will keep their promises” on squad reinforcements, will bring Ivan Perisic to China and is “working on” Radja Nainggolan.

>The Coach spoke to reporters after a 2-1 friendly defeat to Bundesliga 2 side Nurnberg.

>“It went well today, because the important thing was to avoid injuries. As for the game itself, at times they tried to do what we discussed in training, in others they didn’t and got stretched out, so this is all good material to discuss.”

>Suning Group director Walter Sabatini said yesterday that the Nerazzurri would bring in reinforcements from the market.

>“I feel reassured in every way. Clearly we had some discussions and when you make a promise, you have to maintain it, so I am confident it’ll happen. Because those two, three, four players we need to put into the squad don’t necessarily have to be top champions, but simply completing the team in those areas that are lacking.”

>Perisic was absent from today’s friendly because he visited his personal dentist in Croatia. Amid Manchester United interest, does that mean the winger won’t be going on Inter’s pre-season tour of China next week?

>“If nothing changes, then Perisic will come to China. He had an abscess in his tooth and it was clearly visible even to the naked eye, so he preferred to go to his personal medic who has been seeing him for a long time.”

>This evening, Nainggolan is having a meeting with Monchi to discuss a new Roma contract, so are Inter still pushing for the midfielder?

>“That is something the directors are working on. As I said, we need to let certain situations mature and Nainggolan is one of them. It has been talked about and the directors are keeping that in mind.

>“We’ve got a good team with many players who haven’t expressed themselves to their full potential and those who arrive will help complete the side. We don’t need to have an extraordinary transfer market to aspire to the top four."

INGURLUND

IT'S COMING HOMEIT'S COMING HOMEIT'S COMING HOMEIT'S COMING HOMEIT'S COMING HOMEIT'S COMING HOMEIT'S COMING HOMEIT'S COMING HOMEIT'S COMING HOMEIT'S COMING HOMEIT'S COMING HOMEIT'S COMING HOMEIT'S COMING HOMEIT'S COMING HOMEIT'S COMING HOMEIT'S COMING HOMEIT'S COMING HOME

Mendy, Mbappe and Fabinho are good, but desu I think only Mendy and Mbappe will go on to be Elite

>invading hordes
You just scream sheltered neet

Lemar a donkey? lol he's bernado silva tier