twitter.com/AnonBabble

What's the meaning of life?

Is there a CGI Tarkin in it?

Did she rebel?

No you didn't

does vader die?

Is it quotable?

How was the acting?

I cant decide what I should buy ; an Oculus Rift or a HTC Vive ... any tips?

>Rouge One
Scarlet or rose?

did they ever find the droids they were looking for?

the premier was yesterday
god why are you llittle worms
such haters

do you think Peter Cushing and Christopher Lee gave each other a gentlemanly hand-job?

do we get to see her tits?

Someone already posted the entire plot and scenes of Rogue One here
pastebin.com/raw/yuYr9Tp8

Yes it is true I can confirm because the first paragraph is literally what another reviewer said a week ago who saw it.

For those who don't wanna open the link, here is the ending with Vader:

Vader chokes out Krennic over coms as he says he's failed to keep the plans safe, other imperial officers noticeably flinch.

Are eventually caught Darth Vader shows up, he's pissed and kills both of them as neither have the plans. He says he'll go after a suspected ship, and Episode 4 begins.

Mads has about 5 minutes of screentime before he's killed, Vader has about 10, and Rebels have small references but never show up. Might be in the background but I didn't pay enough attention.

Jin isn't really great as an actor, but she's serviceable. Nobody's particularly great actually, but the quip robot still gave me chuckles in the sense that I chuckle at marvel movies, but still think it's a bit too much at times. Blind asian dude isn't bad actually, but not a lot of the secondary cast gets much attention, made their sacrifice kind of underwhelming.

Yes Jyn makes love on the Death Star as her naked body is pressed hard against a window as a space battle is taking place outside.

>sarcasm

>pointing out sarcasm

Go back where you came from and never return to this board, you underage dullard

sorry I stuffed up I apologize

>inb4 I don't find Felicity cute
She has a great face

are you a hillary missile now?

youtube.com/watch?v=Kj08Jwp-2q0

underrated

don't worry kind stranger *tips*

i wouldn't read the spoilers if i could for this shit movie because i'm not even going to watch watch it

I still don't get it, does Gollum girl die or not?

the whole cast dies of course duhh

>ama
>has yet to answer shit
Saged

What is the cast of Star Wars™ Rebels™?
Some shitty spin-off I never heard about?

i saw the first post and realized its not worth it, you'are all autists. someone already posted the full plot anyway

ahsoka?

She will never be recognized in the movies.