instead we get a 'Kill whitey' every 10 seconds

Blacks are the ones who blame whites tho

this and victim complex

Niggers gonna nig

Because he's black.

YO FUCK WHITEY
*wins grammy*

Powerful.

Because he's racist and ungrateful, like most blacks.

Why does every other race boogeyman some other race for their problems? It's just natural. Blacks blame whites, Whites blame jews, Jews blame whites, Asians blame other Asians, Arabs blame whites and Jews

He doesn't though
He just talks about his community and how it's judged by society and the reasons as to why
I get that you're one of those guys that sees a female MC in film or a videogame and thinks it's tumblrshit though

maybe he should think a little bit more about why they're judged the way they are and how they can change that

Its very very hard to change urban communities man, i dont disagree with you but you have to take into account some things
Most of them are poor, with bad educational systems. Because of this there's quite a bit of crime and drug use (I'd say the drug use comes from boredom and peer pressure)
Most people from urban communities can't get good jobs, the ones that do don't go back and help their communities.
Living in an urban community seems like it'd suck, and being labeled just because you were born in one is one of the things Kendrick talks about.

Fair enough but I've known poor people make it on their own so maybe my judgement is clouded. Also the job thing there's some other reasons for that, I think illegal immigration flooding low wage blue collar labor is one thing, another is the drug/crime cycle prevents them from getting hired. It's complicated but I see a lot of people just bitch about it rather than make effort to change their own situation or take accountability

He does though?

Kendrick isn't even anti white there are rappers that actually fit under that label more. Sup Forumstards just run with this meme because he had a literal "we wuz king" meme lyric in DNA.

>hears blacker the berry and gets triggered
why are you so pathetic?

Man I remember when Sup Forums was fun
Now it's just unironic and predictable

Because they make dumb threads like this one.

>I've known poor people make it on their own
And I know people who were poor now making millions a year kicking a ball. Hey, I heard some poor people even win the lottery from time to time!

Yeah yeah yeah you don't need to blame people based on their skin color for your failures though. Goes for everyone.

Who even does that outside of Sup Forumsaks? Most niggers blame the racist system, not whitey.

I unironically hate those POC but most of all, I hate the lgbtsjwtf community, I don't even see them as people, but as evil demons of some sort, blue haired sjw demons who rape children

I remember he was conflicted
Misusing his influence

sometimes you did the same

the (((system))). Hoteps and skinheads should join forces to bring down ZOG and put women back in their place.

I'm convinced israeli shills are behind the constant racebaiting threads on this board

Good thread. Very informative and intelligent.

>KILL WHITEY HE BE KEEPING US DOWN
What did he mean by this?

Why does he use tumblr?

Race and iq.

Look it up

>bad educational systems

Kids not wanting to go to school and being a disturbance when there isn't an indication that the system is flawed. I'm guessing you're one of those people that have never actually dealt with people from "urban communities" and thinks everyone really is the same. Baltimore city in Maryland is one of the highest systems in the country in per student costs yet they're still producing murderers, drug dealers, and gang bangers faster than they can kill each other. Not only that, but when they tried moving "urban" people to the suburbs, the quality of life in them went down and now Baltimore county is essential on its way to becoming just like Baltimore city. At some point, "urban communities" need to look in that mirror and realize that they are the problem for themselves and every one else.

Probably he was young when he made this album.
When he's old and a group of young, aggressive white power skinheads come up and rape his wife/daughter he will be pleading them to stop