The great debate

The great debate

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/14731542
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

none idiot

why do you do this? do you know how hard is to pick between these 2 masterpieces?

Art angel

Why did you ruin my life

ya

it blows my mind that people like grimes

why

Because of the way you treat people possibly

visions easily

Bump

why it blows your mind that people like great music? you're ridiculous.

You're sad

Visions easily.

Shill album easily

Shell be fine

you vs. the guy she tells you not to worry about

Tell me if i liked it

You almost liked it, but you felt there wasn't enough of a homosexual undertone so you couldn't relate to it well enough.

Visions has some of grimes best songs on it, but art angels is the better overall album in my opinion

Hi james

I'm a little confused why people like Art Angels so much. I don't think its bad, but really a lot of the album sounds to me like it belongs to an early 2000s school rom com chick flick. I can't listen to most of it in one go.

Visionshas

halfaxa

Art Angels no contest

you just don't like it. move on.

I was hoping for another perspective on the work instead of just moving on. Discussing music is fun.

Visions

faggots

why did grimes get some deviantart kid to do the cover of art angel?

right - 6/10
left - negative-6/10

Visions is sparser but has the better songs, Art Angels has more bravado of execution. Halfaxa is better than both.

strawpoll.me/14731542

i thought grimes was just a meme until i heard art angels

let's be real, no other perspective will change your mind.if you dislike it, nothing could be done about it. and that's fine because people have different taste in music.
at least did you listen to her older albums?

>some deviantart kid to do the cover of art angel
that kid is claire herself. she did all her covers.

both 0/10

I never wanted to change my mind, just see other perspectives.
Yeah I listened to Visions, enjoyed it, and bought it. I plan on buying Art Angels eventually because like I said its not a bad album, I just can't listen to it all in one go.