humansarefree.com/2014/09/king-tut-was-eastern-european-according.html
livescience.com/15388-discovery-channel-tutankhamen-dna.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

By losing their virginity during high school

How can anyone defend this?

WE WUZ NITES N SHIEEET

>MUH DICK!!

Minority pandering of the highest degree

Being a virgin would be less pathetic if you didn't beat your dick to cartoons all day

How can anyone defend this?

Stay the fuck up out my business.

haha look at the white fragility

It's a TV show.

there's precedent

Now imagine Kangs being butthurt over Gods of Egypt.even though Egyptians look nothing like blacks and the ancient pharaohs had western European DNA

Cause no one likes white people stop fighting it and accept it

Egypt is in Africa, retard

>jesus
>white
lmao

businessinsider.com/king-tut-genes-europe-2011-8

humansarefree.com/2014/09/king-tut-was-eastern-european-according.html

livescience.com/15388-discovery-channel-tutankhamen-dna.html

Poor Tyronne, he's mad again.

>Egyptians look nothing like blacks and the ancient pharaohs had western European DNA
WE WUZ

haha stay mad witeboi

>arab living in egypt
white people colounized afrika as well craka

Copts are not arabs

It doesn't matter what race he is.

If you're that concerned about history, then maybe you should be pointing out all the other glaring inaccuracies as well. Oh wait, you won't, you'll only bring up this one.

Lancelot is à French name.
French are niggers.
Makes sense.

hahahahahahahahahah all dese wite tearz

>>>back to POL whiteboi

What's your point Tyrone? The only people smart enoguh to cross de Sahara did so and ended up evolving into all other modern human groups. Blacks are the descendants of the dumb one who could not manage to do so.

What's pathetic about being pure?

>most known inbred pharaoh
>he's white

HAHAHAHAHAHA good thing they went back to black pharaohs soon after

hahahahahahahah dis is wat crakas actully think

Simple: It's a comedy.

The fact that you invent false ideas like connecting lack of sex with purity to cope with your sexual inabilities is one of many exemples

I know you are trolling but there was only one dinasty of actual black pharaos. It had like two KANGZ and then got BTFO

>the old WE WUZ meme
Get over it sonnyboy.

Guaranteed this shit gets cancelled before 4 episodes.

dats bs and u kno it

whites are so fragile dey had to change pharoes to make dem look white

I think I have an idea to solve racism.

How about this.

We divide the world into two countries.

All the darkies go into one country.

All the white people go into the other.

Darkies won't be oppressed by white people anymore and won't even ever have to see a white person again. They can have their own film industry. Every single actor and every single role can be black.

There. Racism solved.

that shows been on for years bro

Nobody said they were white either.

But acknowledging that the Sahara desert forms a brutal natural barrier making Egyptians have more contact and similarities with Mediterranean and Middle eastern people than blacks is just basic history. Just like Alps and Pyrenees are hard to cross and Romans and Greeks expanded across the sea faster and more easily. Same with Carthage they didn't go South because Sahara deserte is big as fuck.

KANGZ

Have you seen what happens when darkies have their own countries? Look what they did to Rhodesia.

Good idea, user. I'm sure a forthright man like yourself with the courage of his convictions would have no difficulty going public with it instead of skulking anonymously on Sup Forums.

Copts are direct descendants of ancient Egyptians, ignoramus

This guy wasn't interesting enough on the show to even warrant his own spinoff.
I dropped the show entirely anyway after everything returned to the status quo the umpteenth time with Gold going evil again after spending an entire fucking season with them trying to turn him into a hero. Waste of fucking time.

ONCupon a Etime?

Of all the inconsistencies and the rewriting of traditional fairy tales and various folklores, this is what shocks you the most ?

Sup Forumstards...

deres always bin black people in europe as well tho
ur just mad whitey becoz of ur needertal blood

blacks would pretend to be all for this publicly but privately they want to live in white countries because somebody needs to pay taxes for them to get welfare.

just look at africa. the only country majority black country that ever was decent at all was the ones where whites didn't let black people do anything important.

sorry meant to reply to this post:

the problem with "expelling the darkies" is in an "all white" country you guys would only stand out all the more as hare-lipped white trash to be despised by regular folks. like the "poor whites" in south africa during the apartheid regime. these people were both numerous and so useless they couldn't even catch a break in what you'd think was a situation designed to suit them.

yeah, like this poor dumb bastard. no-one needs the nigs more than you do, user.

POL is that way kiddy

This show gives my mother more joy and happiness than my asshole father or deadbeat self ever have or will.

I don't give a shit how horrible this show is I hope it keeps going. The poor gal deserves some happiness.

reported for fursecution

Black people, like all people, want to live in a prosperous country. It doesn't have to be white either, recently a number of Kenyans were given scholarships to Chinese universities for example. It's just about living a good life.

Could you please rephrase that in a way that lets me feel victimized for being white?
(Or able to pass myself off as white on the internet, it's pretty much the same thing.)

I know, right? Moriaen was black, not Lancelot.

huh, haven't seen aything OUAT related here for a long time

>white people are always saying minorities should assimilate more
>some assimilate so much to the point where they feel more Western than anything else and want to act in traditional Western roles
>suddenly we're supposed to be outraged by this and tell them to only stick to roles that fit "their kind"

And then we wonder why they never "fully" assimilate.

How enlightened of us.

How can literally anyone defend this?

>wants to exclude people from practicing patriotism

why are you so unamerican

Quite honestly, its meant to entertain not educate about history.

That being said, it's not to be taken seriously, and the minute it's not a fun production it should get cancelled.

This sort of thing is excusable through artistic license, but in such a faux period piece it's not reasonable to expect anything with artistic merit, therefore its merit is entertainment and the minute that stops, if it ever starts, it should he pulled.

>I want women to be ruthlessly cut down thousands of miles from home under the guise of inclusive patriotism

why are you so sexist?

>google search this headline
>the article doesn't actually exist

we've reached the point where we deliberately look for things to be upset about, even if we have to make it up

Or maybe it's a joke image friendo.

He's an actor playing a role that he got the part for.
Are you upset that he's not actually a knight as well?

>implying women can't do the job
>implying you aren't an insecure white male

why are YOU so sexist?

The fact that you blame an entire race for the fact that you have poor social skills and intimacy issues

Dumb feminist.

If you want someone to explain why women shouldn't be deployed in front line combat roles, ask women in the military.

Really makes me think

All women platoons would be a sight to see.

This pretty much.

Insecurity and sexual frustration leads to anger, anger leads to racism.

Noone denies that a black Lancelot is beyond retarded, but dont pretend for a second that some "JEWISH CONSPIRACY TO MAKE WOMEN LOVE BBC" is at fault for your own failures with women.

I think it's a Wizard of Oz type of thing, where characters from the real world show up in the fantasy land. Haven't watched the show so I might be wrong.

>those doubles
my brain works now

Easy, it's fantasy, you can do whatever you want. There is no credible historical evidence for a English knight named Lancelot.

Nice assumptions and ad-hominem, you really showed that guy.

The problem is that not even niggers want to live with niggers. They need white people to take care of them or they'll just fuck everything up like they did in Haiti and Zimbabwe.

We don't want them to assimilate, we want them to leave.

Are those pictures on the left their official photos?

t. first semester in psychology

AYOOO HAHAA KING ARTHUR LEMME HOLLA AT YA MAYNE

Holy shit some people, why can't this simple issue just be settled?
As a fucking historian and not a Sup Forumsack or a BLM or fucking any of that garbage

PORTRAYING HISTORICAL FIGURES AS A RACE THEY WEREN'T IS FUCKING RETARDED

WHITE PEOPLE AS EGYPTIANS

FUCKING BLACKS AS WHITES

BLACKS AS NATIVE AMERICANS

LITERALLY ANY FORM OF THIS IS BAD.

It has nothing to do with people being envious of the BBC or We WUZ
It's just fucking wrong, period.

WE

AYO SOME FINNA WE GON BE

KNIGHTS AND SHIT

Your psychiatrisation of opinions sure showed them.

Egyptians were white people with a tan. Get over it lol.

HOL UP
SO YOU TELLIN ME *smacks lips*
WE WUZ KNIGHTS AN SHIT?

Why do you write it with a K, that's the German spelling.

because he's a somalian nigger living in germanystan

Yes, they were one of the most important provinces of the Finnish Empire.

These are bad comebacks.
2/10

Well done user, well done. However...

There was no argument in the first place.
Spouting psychology memes about what supposedly happens in people's head has never been an argument against anything.

that's the whole fucking point of his post

Lancelot is not a historical figure.

Fuck you Sup Forums, leave this board alone.

The story of Lancelot is historically important. Either way it is fucking retarded.

BUT THERE"S A BLACK SANTA IN THE MALL OF AMERICA! HOW DARE THEY

That's a lot of lance ~

Time to put Lancelot back on to the cotton fields.