Other urls found in this thread:

sheermag.bandcamp.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

dayum gurl

Whomst is this beautiful creature?

Sorry sir. She’s spoken for as my waifu. She is the singer of Sheer Mag

Tina Halladay of Sheer Mag
Here's their bandcamp: sheermag.bandcamp.com

I don't know why people keep calling Sheer Mag a punk band they literally just sound like Heart or Thin Lizzy with an obese chick on vocals

she thicc

we eatin senpai
golden age of thicccore right here

punk rock is for numales and tumblr millenials now

thank god for crust punk, real anti politic and fuck your system music, not Hillary and LGBT propaganda

Sheer Mag is rad

>now
>first wave LA punk largely connected to its gay scene
>first wave NY punk largely connected to its gay prostitution and junky scene as a holdover from the Beats and Velvets they worshipped
>British punk ripped off the New York dolls, a band where the singer dressed in drag regularly

Hmmm

Me in the back

I only listen to Negative Approach and bands on Youth Attack fuck you pussy

i hope not

Based alpha. Upvoted and five Reddit gold deposited into your account for owning the SJWs and nu males!

Iggy fucking men and wearing women’s clothes is still cooler than these cucks nowadays.

>conservative crust fan
literally how

just imagine how bad she smells after a show

She's probably good with cuddling

+1

You really showed those nu males!

the abolition of gender system is not pro-lgbt, today lgbg statements says gender is real and also their categories (man, woman, effeminate man, masculine woman) liberals(lgbt) have accepted this as a social construct, otherwise trans people would have no reason to exist

>not being a dumb liberal makes me a dumb conservative

your problem if you only know two political views, not mine

uff imagine that

>self described punk
>lofi power pop with retro funk riffs

When did ripping off Ariel Pink become punk? The music would be completely harmless and listenable to me if it didn't label itself punk and "hardcore" or "socially woke" despite the lyrics having nothing to do with social justice. It's not like Neil Young or something. I imagine they're terrible live

the abolition of gender system is not pro-lgbt, today lgbg statements says gender is real and also their categories (man, woman, effeminate man, masculine woman) liberals(lgbt) have accepted this as a social construct, otherwise trans people would have no reason to exist
can someone translate this to humanspeak for me

nah rock n roll is dead

Abolition of gender construct is textbook Marxism, which is even further left leaning than idpol liberalism.

queer theory says gender is a choice
therefore, gender is real
mens can transform into females by choosing
this transformation is based adopting female manners, female biology and pronouns (because girls wear skirts and talk clumsy, etc)
so lgbt accept the gender roles about how a girl should be and look

so fighting against gender roles is anti-lgbt , they need gender roles, is part of the queer theory wich radical anarchism and radical feminism is fighting against

yeah and anticapitalism was also a nazi ideal and Hitler was a marxist, but nobody says nazism is left wing

>lgbg statements says gender is real and also their categories (man, woman, effeminate man, masculine woman) liberals(lgbt) have accepted this as a social construct, otherwise trans people would have no reason to exist
you realize people are only trans because gender constructs are ingrained into our society and being at birth. if we abolished gender there would be no trans people. im trans but dont believe in gender but do believe it permeates into your being and societies perception of you.

>Hitler
>Marxist

transgender does not exist in the first place, what are they trascending if they are fully accepting gender roles?
gender is not a social construct, it's a patriarchy constructs made by keep females(and therefore, effeminated males) under the male power roles, trans people was tricked into believing that being a woman means wearing make up and skirts, that is only gender roles crap, being a woman is a biological concept, not a choice or a feeling

i am a girl and I do accept the existence of trans-femenine people but not trans-gender, accepting this will literally means accepting males to take over woman biology

I know Meat Loaf was never exactly thin but he should really consider dropping the poundage based on this picture

im nonbinary. and i dont believe in gender. but i do believe it is constructed and therefore becomes real. most of my trans friends would agree gender is a construct but within the constructs they feel more comfortable in the constructed identity of a different gender.

im not sure im fully grasping what youre saying. of course it would be better if there was no gender to begin with then there would be no need to switch or even think about your own identity within its spectrum. but it is constructed and ingrained into our understanding of world and societies understanding of each person. and therefor it makes sense that people would feel they dont belong into some role that is forced upon them and would want to have an appearance that is associated with a different societally constructed role and identity.

How do you think babies are made?

thicccccc lizzy lol

I wish her music sounded half as good as she looks

gender exists to explain a broad set of traits that are generally found in one sex due to biological influences
it's like you're just ignoring the fact that, for example, testosterone lowers inhibition for risk-taking, or that oxytocin encourages personal bonding
these gender roles weren't just created by some council, they exist because of biological tendencies

Me

Punks becoming in vogue again among hipsters so bands want to get that press without actually making punk music.

jerry garcia is dead

ayyyyyy

Crust is ground zero for gay ass shit.