Who is your favourite gender fluid actor? Mine is Evan Rachel Wood. Because she gives me wood

Who is your favourite gender fluid actor? Mine is Evan Rachel Wood. Because she gives me wood.

Other urls found in this thread:

google.co.uk/amp/people.com/celebrity/westworld-star-evan-rachel-wood-reveals-sexual-assault-rape-twice/amp/?client=safari
youtube.com/watch?v=2-TMIsZlfdg
m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZTDocX7zxF8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I wonder if that's a result of her getting raped TWICE. Though when you look that it's certainly a credible statement.

that pic is ancient

i would love to be her pusy slave

How old is it?

Girls who look and dress like men but are still hot are great. You can easily tell she's intelligent and worth our time. I hope she's an atheist though.

>Yfw she's kissed more girls than you have since she was sixteen

>I hope she's an atheist though.
If you were that beautiful maybe you'd think that there's a God too user.

>played 'animal house' with Marilyn Manson
>"gender fluids"

no correlation, I'm sure

at least a decade

I'd rather be her pussy slayer.
6 years isn't that much.

>gender fluid

please fuck off back to tumblr and stay there faggot

>gender fluid
Kek. That's not even a real thing.

Nigga chill, did that trigger. Good pussy is good pussy as long as it's not a tranny's pussy.

Nigga learn how to construct proper sentences before you speak to me or my wife's son again.

>tranny pussy
Man you thick as dogshit kek

>tranny's pussy.
AKA arsehole

Strokeface

enjoy your aids

Dude whatever. Who gives a shit about a hot chick's sexuality or identity as long as she's hot.

All I care is that she actually is a she and not a he with mental health issues.

gayest shit I've ever read

I'm not telling you to go fuck a transvestite, I'm just saying some tomboys are cute.

You clearly dont give a shit about speaking english nig nog.

Tomboys are not trannies you idiot coon.

I never said they were, you dipshit.

who? that bitch aint getting work again

>You can easily tell she's intelligent

n8 b8 m8

Do you not know the difference between a tomboy and a travsvestite ffs stop being a dumb nigga.

When did I say that they were the same thing, you dumbass punk?

see
ya dumb bitch.

I used to be obsessed with anal. At one point in high school, I was having more anal than regular sex. When done right and by right I mean when the guy doesn't shove his dick into you like a horse in heat, anal can teeter on that dangerous line between pleasure and pain. He feels bigger than ever and completely fills you up. As he's going in, you have to hold your breath because you feel like your body doesn't have room for air and his dick at the same time, but once he's in, the pleasure radiates through your whole body. One time, however, my boyfriend and I were walking around my neighborhood and fighting, as per usual. After coming to no resolution at all, we decided to agree to disagree and, of course, have hate sex next to a neighbor's house in broad daylight. He pulled down my shorts and without any warning or lube, shoved it up there like he was stuffing a cannon to launch it against his worst enemy. I screamed, TAKE IT OUT TAKE IT OUT TAKE IT OUT!!! Once he was out, I had to pull up my shorts, squat down on the floor, and meditate so I wouldn't shit all over the grass. It literally felt like he was pulling out my insides along with his penis. The moral of the story: Hate sex is hot, but hate anal leads to pain and explosive diarrhea.
Evan Rachel Wood.

>As per usual
Kys

did he suck your feminine penis after?

My girlfriend wants to fuck smirkfu

You clearly can't read for shit you moron. That's not evidence that I did say that tomboys are the same are trannies but the exact opposite.

YOU clearly dont understand english you fucking monkey and thinking waiting a long time to reply will somehow resolve your stupidity.

>no niggers in the picture

i'm ok with this

I replied immediately both times. Are you that slow and retarded that you don't even have a basic understanding of time. Also you can insult me all you want but it still won't magically make your argument right.

>8 minutes is "immediately" after
>"no U cant grasp time! U the retard"

dude no, and if you think this is an argument the you really think a lot o yourself. your response inferred you were comparing tomboys to trannys, personally i dont really care this is a dumb thing to argue about but if you seriously gonna get salty at least try not to say stupid shit ok?

anyway i like tomboys too.

I literally said that my intention wasn't to compare tomboys to trannies. Clearly you are the one who misread or misunderstood that glaringly obvious statement and in annoyed you so much so that you felt compelled to start making asinine insults because of such a weak motivation.

Post more cute pictures of Evan Rachel Wood.

ok tiggered nigga ok, i already said what i needed to and hoped we could just put it to rest the fact you are taking this so seriously is a bit much brah just give it a rest.

why did her face get so fat?

I'd want to drink her gender fluid, if you know what I mean.

I'm not taking this shit seriously, you're the one who got their jimmies rustled in the first place none of this would have happened if you didn't get triggered over a misunderstanding.

Hi cats

I thought he only infested /who/ threads.

>gender fluid

Dude i literally just said lets give it a rest and you still pushing it. stop being uppity and chill ok?

fuck top kek got anymore of these comics?

I'm not angry, I'm just saying that I agree that you were wrong and we should give it a rest.

>He still a salty coon

Nope I wasnt wrong but thought it was a stupid thing to argue over. Stop pushing it ffs.

How am I salty I'm not the one resorting to insults and if you really want to let it go you don't need to respond.

>I'm not the one resorting to insults
are you sure hunty because if you were not neither would i. i said lets stop and you kept coming back with insults so i just returned the favour, lets stop this ok? deal?

Don't you ever talk about my waifu again babyboy.

>being raped twice
You'd think after the first time she'd have learned to be less provocative.

Calm down I didn't come back with any insults I said that I agree with you. I don't why you seem agitated right now. You're the one who keeps on coming back and beating a dead horse.

Hey man its not like she can magically stop making herself desirable when she looks like this. I guess in certain cases beauty really is a curse.

>gender fluid
cease all motor functions forever

And then proceed to rape

more important than water

You seem very triggered right now.

>gender fluid
so, she is a trap?

it's just a less-sexist word for dyke

why not just say lesbian?

lesbian is so 2014

>Evan Rachel Wood.

Better Rachel Wood here.

I like her on westworld and she has a real cute ass in that nudey scene.

>She's a man

>She's a woman

>She's a 2x4

Truly the most Tumblr actor of our times

Sick burn

>Rachel Turd Wood
Poor girl

>Turd

Hey you just made that up you bastard.

Who doesn't?
>that mouth wipe at the end

she makes my wood hurd if you know what I mean

>that feminine face
This is a thread for girls with masculine faces like rachel

he's saying that Evan Rachel Wood said this

by the way, did she actually say this?

google.co.uk/amp/people.com/celebrity/westworld-star-evan-rachel-wood-reveals-sexual-assault-rape-twice/amp/?client=safari

>Wood, 29, explained she believes her vulnerability was tied to her sexuality: The actress, who says she realized at age 4 or 5 that she was attracted to women, came out publicly as bisexual in 2011 and has referred to herself as gender-fluid.

youtube.com/watch?v=2-TMIsZlfdg

This shit is too adorable. I can take a butch lesbian seriously when she acts masculine but when a Stacy does it's cute. It's like when a kid tries to wear their dad's shoes that are too big for them.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZTDocX7zxF8

>Evan Rachel Wood is gender fluid
>Lily Rose Depp is sexually fluid
What's up with all these pretty girls needing their sexuality and gender to be fluid.