Which part of Sup Forums culture is worse...

Which part of Sup Forums culture is worse? the chart/ essentials spoon-feeding or the 'no one but me can know of this artist' meme?

This post

frogposters

> 'no one but me can know of this artist'
this shit is straight up daffy lol, these folks are 100% to blame for the fact that this board is always discussing the same fucking albums + FOTM industry-backed pop/rap/whatever shit nonstop

leave newfag

>these folks are 100% to blame for the fact that this board is always discussing the same fucking albums + FOTM industry-backed pop/rap/whatever shit nonstop

>he's actually right

>"chart essentials spoon-feeding"
>no one can know of these essentials unless they worked hard and discovered this 'naturally' like i did!

you are are a total faggot with no self awareness

hurt yourself, no one will care except me and by care i mean i will enjoy that you were inflicted with physical pain for this dumb fucking post

>hurt yourself, no one will care except me and by care i mean i will enjoy that you were inflicted with physical pain for this dumb fucking post

>being this autistic
>complaining about lack of self awareness

Sweetie, "autistic" is not even an insult as some of the smartest people on earth have autism :)

>sweetie
>emoticon

the hole just keeps getting deeper

The indieheads and hiphopheads tourists

Who post garbage twitter memes in every Sup Forumsmor thread

everytime i post something new it gets ignored by everyone including you so shut the fuck up

worst part of "Sup Forums culture" is my compulsion to go to the damn board

meant for

The political cumguzzling.

why have i been here for so many years man

Whichever one of those groups has more of the people who use the words soyboy and nu male.

>posting a reaction image with text

you have to go back

i've literally never seen someone who wasn't a soyboy themselves get offended at the term

kind of makes me think

your images keep getting more and more reddity

jesus fucking christ, jack black holding a stop sign? can you BE any more of a reddit cornfuck

>people who look at giving obscure reccs as "spoonfeeding" are cancer

>people who ask for reccs without checking the essentials charts are also cancer

who is offended haha

I agree with both of these.

I'm happy to share what I've found with others, but if you can't be fucking bothered to listen to albums outside of alt-Sup Forumscore and expect someone like me to just hand you everything, then you better just keep within your pitchfork-approved bubble.

the waifu faggotry is completely out of hand currently. fuck grimes, fuck k-pop, fuck bjork, fuck st. vincent, fuck hayley, fuck charlie, and fuck you

how about you listen to an album you LOVE to have it brought here and then its discussion infested with lowlifes and drug users. i'd rather there be no discussion at all than simply retarded discussion because Sup Forums ruins good things

underage getting really confused by Sup Forumscore, patrician, and other lingo to create the false impression that Sup Forums is full of elitists with exclusionary taste when Sup Forums's taste is really really basic

No-one is offended, you just sound like a retard with a buzzword. Hop's that politician's cum taste? Only naive easily led teenagers like YOU trust politicians and think they give a shit, all they care about is filling their pockets.

Who the hell is Charlie?

Sup Forums needs to be elitist, otherwise we get the current state of the board, where a bunch of 16 year olds talk about Lil Pump and female pop artists they find qt, because "music is subjective".

that thot with the hairy upper lip

This. I'd rather sit on a pile of beautiful music forever than see Sup Forums bend over backwards to hop on a bandwagon and pretend they discovered it.

The rap fans

oh no drug users might like the music? is that seriously it?

you dont want more people to enjoy a band you think is good because you want to somehow be identified as its discoverer ?

that people here think they're music fans but then they mainly listen to music on Spotify