Is this Dragon Kino?

Is this Dragon Kino?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Temeraire_(series)
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What video game is this

witcher 3

No, this is

Skyrim V
Wow, this actually aged like wine, though I bet some effects must be unbearable now.

The last one.

best smok coming through

absolutely spiritual

it looks like absolute dogshit in motion

I wish it hadn't have been such a flop, but the whole movie felt so cheap and small scale.

is this Eragon? fuck that movie. how do you screw up fantasy Star Wars with dragons?

Yeah.

The got the beginning right, but the mid-late part was utterly tragic. Likely the budget was sucked up by Saphira.

i don't recall liking any part of it, though it's been quite a while since i've seen it. bad childhood memories, man. used to love the books, though i'm sure they wouldn't hold up if i tried to read them today.

I loved the audiobooks, but yeah. The writing is pretty meh, supposedly he only got published because his dad worked at the publisher.

If you want to re-kindle your love of raising dragons, I'd recommend reading:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Temeraire_(series)

breddy gud stuff

Remember watching this kino with my family at home when I was a kid
>queue music
>To the stars Bowen, to the stars
>start tearing up
>turn my head to the side and try to bury it into the couch
>dad who was sitting next to me looks at me and says "the hell is wrong with you"

little bitch was probably trying to shift attention on me

nice

True Dragon Kino coming through.

FLIGHT OF DRAGONS

The original dragon kino. Every last one of you should be ashamed for not hailing your once and future king.

He wrote when he was 16, right? It was literally Star Wars/LOTR fanfiction.

>i.......sweaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh

yes

>tfw I cry every time

Yes. I don't get the hate for this. The movie has a lot of heart. The name fits it well. Movies today don't have the heart this movie has. Every time I watch it it holds up.

watch for redheadfu

The movie was shit, and I didn't care enough to read the books, but I love Saphira's design