(ICM, online / 10 - 13 Jun)

EU referendum poll:
Remain: 45% (+3)
Leave: 50% (+5)
(ICM, phone / 10 - 13 Jun)

EU referendum poll:
Remain: 47%
Leave: 53%
(ICM, both online and phone / 10 - 13 June)

>PETER HITCHENS
dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-3637246/PETER-HITCHENS-British-people-risen-unleash-chaos.html

>DANIEL HANNON
spectator.co.uk/2016/06/six-best-reasons-vote-leave/

>JACOB REES-MOGG
dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-3614626/JACOB-REES-MOGG-Yes-victory-bloody-final.html

>QUEEN BACKS BREXIT
thesun.co.uk/archives/politics/1078504/revealed-queen-backs-brexit-as-alleged-eu-bust-up-with-ex-deputy-pm-emerges/

>MUH FALSE SONG OF GLOBALISM
express.co.uk/news/uk/655219/Donald-Trump-EU-Brexit-blessing-crazy-migration

>FIRST BRITAIN, THEN THE WORLD
breitbart.com/london/2016/06/06/farage-brexit-domino-disintegration/

>THREAD THEMES
youtube.com/watch?v=2zCGQV_aJME
youtube.com/watch?v=wBz6y6ZrmD8
youtube.com/watch?v=t2KA5iyUUdw

>BREXIT: THE MOVIE
youtube.com/watch?v=UTMxfAkxfQ0

>BORIS ITV DEBATE - 9 JUNE
youtube.com/watch?v=RcAywz3SaOo

>NIGE ON QT - 9 JUNE
youtube.com/watch?v=jMoLLHHaWEY

>NIGE V NEIL - 10 JUNE
youtube.com/watch?v=EaSQT7QnbWI

>ARE NIGE RETROSPECTIVE
youtube.com/watch?v=9UCm6LNj7P0

>POLLTRACKERS/ODDSCHECKER
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Opinion_polling_for_the_United_Kingdom_European_Union_membership_referendum
twitter.com/britainelects
yougov.co.uk/turnout-o-meter/
oddschecker.com/politics/british-politics/eu-referendum/referendum-on-eu-membership-result

>CAMPAIGN ORGANISATIONS
voteleavetakecontrol.org/organise
leave.eu/
grassrootsout.co.uk/join-us
ukip.org/volunteer
conservativesforbritain.org/sign-up/
labourleave.org/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FX4iOZqmxjk
youtube.com/watch?v=041nXAAn714
medium.com/@williamgadsbypeet/project-fear-is-a-fitting-name-you-should-be-fucking-terrified-5c93f1b5ef2f#.qpz30ipd7
youtube.com/watch?v=9ITdjAb3VcE
blogs.spectator.co.uk/2016/05/europhiles-shouldnt-be-surprised-that-cornwall-supports-brexit/
youtube.com/watch?v=uwKgGTANQQg
np.reddit.com/r/ukpolitics/comments/4nx5mq/anyone_else_terrified/
youtube.com/watch?v=SkyeB9S54AY
youtube.com/watch?v=UaJZLKT4qr0
youtube.com/watch?v=4NXFCDgyanA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>dubs again
someone up there is on our side lads

I really really hope we leave the EU

GET OUT (leave)
RIGHT NOW
IT'S THE END OF YOU AND ME

I want it to happen but the Leave side has too much to lose

They'll rig it

Hold me guys

>>the ICM poll has leave up too
we need to be careful not to get too cocky, we've still got ten days and the remain group will bring out all they can, they're going to go after the single market senpai

Why are Scots such cucks?

THREAD THEME

youtube.com/watch?v=041nXAAn714

Could anyone edit an image of the EU flag into something like this?

So why was the pound going up if the ICM polls were actually for leave?
Rumours?

Free university.

Why have the leave crowd not pushed further with debates on unsuccessful immigration.

All I've heard is "jobs being taken, NHS being propped up, wage compression, rising house prices, harder to acquire low-skilled beginner jobs etc"

Nothing about pic related, or other cities demolished by large scale immigration. I heard Farage touching on it breifly with regard to the Cologne sex attacks, but it was quickly brushed under the carpet because of "muh racist generalizations" and "b-b-ut ye gotta wait 8 years for a German passport".

Ikr. Both my parents are voting remain. I won't be able to bring father to the light side, but hopefully I'll be able to convince my mother.

Scots are such fucking commies btw

Can Brexit really win?

I mean, the big cities are pro-EU:

London
Birmingham
Leeds
Sheffield
Glasgow
Edinburgh
Liverpool
Manchester
Cardiff

And you're still sure that you are going to win?

Paki OP from last thread, keep going guise we can do it, only 10 more days and we are free

Race shouldn't matter anyway. If you're British, you should be embracing all aspects of the culture and history and integrating so on. A nation is but the sum of its memories, after all.

Scots are such cucks
I really hate scotland now!

>"I like this union, but not that one"

why is scotland so cucked?

Because then the media will seize on it and call us racists

It doesn't matter, we're dog whistling enough to get the message across and Leave are winning hugely on the immigration question

My father would never have needed convincing to leave - he's been wanting this for the last 15 years.

I know how he feels. I lived two years in Japan. I'd feel exactly the same things if Japan were going through what we are.

STOP HATING ON SCOTLAND LADS

STOP GIVING ME HATE WHEREVER I POST I'M FUCKING SICK OF IT.

THE ONLY PLACES THAT ARE PRO-EU IN SCOTLAND ARE ABERDEEN, DUNDEE AND THE GLASGOW-EDINBURGH CORRIDOR. EVERYWHERE ELSE IS FIRMLY BREXIT.

STOP TARRING US WITH THE SAME FUCKING BRUSH REEEEEEEEEEE

I do that anyway

Tell your dad to think of his future grandchildren, does he want them growing up amongst niggers and pakis and poles?

Scots and Irish will always vote against the English in every matter.
Even if a large percentage of the population side with the English, the elected officials will vote opposite.

Its just what they do to win local elections.

Why should we vote leave...
medium.com/@williamgadsbypeet/project-fear-is-a-fitting-name-you-should-be-fucking-terrified-5c93f1b5ef2f#.qpz30ipd7

Okay, here's our biggest angle of attack on Brown, I think.

He refused the public a referendum on the Lisbon treaty, something that sacrificed our control in the EU in many areas. Here's a quote -

Mr Brown has said there was no need for a referendum as the treaty was different from the constitution rejected by voters in France and the Netherlands in 2005.

But he told the Commons liaison committee there would be "more scope for Parliament to debate some of these issues than there has been in the past".

The UK will give up its veto in many policy areas as the EU introduces more qualified majority voting, but Mr Brown said the changes were in the country's interests.

"Some of them are minor and procedural and the other ones are in Britain's interest and if they are not we have usually got an opt-in or an opt-out to decide whether we wish to be part of it," Mr Brown told the committee.

Bonus pic of Yorkshire (if we vote remain this will all turn to ash)

Fuck off Scotland no one likes you
You are a bunch of cucks

could always go to a british overseas territory, the pitcairns need people

Fuck off, I don't want them here

it's fucking beautiful lads

remain odds universally drifting
leave odds universally shortening

bookies think we're going.

He's a jew.

Polls have leave 1-6% ahead now.

I have personally converted AT LEAST 6 people, irl.
and have put in over 50 hours berating retards in the politest way possible on the BBC's youtube pages and any one who dares breach RobinHoodUkip's channel.
what are you Lads doing to help and any suggestions on how we can do more?

Lets fucking win in style* (*if possible)
GOOD LUCK BOYS

Pic U N R E L A T E D

get out

It's okay

Stop being a d/c shill desu reported senpai

WHAT THE FUCK DID I DO?

I DIDN'T VOTE SNP YOU DIPSHIT, I CONVINCED MY FAMILY TO VOTE CONSERVATIVE/UKIP IN MAY AND THE TORIES WON OUR CONSTITUENCY.

I don't even know what this is supposed to mean

MAKE BRITAIN GREAT AGAIN

I'd rather have 5 million Muslims occupying the north than fucking Scots
I hate Scotland now

This is bullshit too, I laughed as I read some of this.

STOP WITH THE DIVIDE AND CONQUER SHILLING

SERIOUSLY JUST FUCKING STOP

Please expand on this, I don't fully understand what you're referring to, freindo

Thatcher was such an anti scottish nazi that she forced scotland to fully embrace the left.

30 years on scotland is full of insane commies with no opposition

News from the front line, lads. The polls look slightly better than the canvassing I've been doing which suggests to me that people may say Leave in a poll and vote Remain in the booth. This happened in Quebec in 1995- don't know if you've checked, but they're still stuck in Canada.

This is absolutely still to play for. If you haven't signed up to volunteer yet, YOU NEED TO DO SO AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. Sign up online, then email the local area co-ordinator and ask for something to do.

At the moment we're doing canvassing and leaflet drops. Canvassing is easy: you go door-to-door and ask the occupants two questions. How likely are you to vote, and which way? We make a note of it and submit it to the big computer at HQ. This data will be used on the day to get out the vote. But if we don't know who to get out, we're fucked.

If you're too much of an autist to ask someone two questions, ask the coordinator to do leaflet drops. All you have to do is post it through the letterbox. Take some music or a podcast, wear a decent pair of trainers, and get out of the basement for an hour. It's surprisingly enjoyable, even if it drizzles a bit.

We've got everyone from Goldman Sachs to the European Commission against us on this one. We are not going to win this, unless you do something. So fucking DO SOMETHING.

why are your people such cuckolds?

serious question. you people have a fine culture, history, tradition..... the gumption to nearly throw off the shackles of Westminster.... but then you want to be ruled by Brussels ??? makes no sense

oh fug guess you gotta stop spamming it now senpai

delete this and then yourself.
you absolute Madman

>the only places that are pro-EU are the most populous areas of Scotland

>44488
Kek is commanding us to stop

That guy probably isn't even British though

Cool your jets lad

It's actually just a certain age group, the "thatcher" generation.

Under 25's voted against independence, so did over 50's...

>Scot voting anti-Scotland parties like conservative/ukip

Why are Scots so cucked?

youtube.com/watch?v=9ITdjAb3VcE

As much as I like The Cuck getting buttblasted, why was he so pissed off? I don't understand

Why are you pretending to be British?

He is literally an ethnic Jew. I'm a mischling.

I have my own business and have to deal with various members of the public. Out of a demographic of 50ish people of various ages and ethnicities only 2 wanted to stay in the EU.
They were from Devon and apparently the area had financial help from the EU, I'm not sure under what capacity though.
I'm from a large town but it did make me wonder what incentives the rural community would be giving up, if any, to leave?

STOP FOR A FUCKING MOMENT.

YOU DO REALISE THAT VOTING FOR MORE SNP IS LIKE ASKING FOR A BULLET TO THE HEAD? GOD KNOWS WHAT WOULD HAPPEN IN AN INDEPENDENT SCOTLAND, THE SNP WOULD REFUSE TO RELINQUISH POWER AND RUN US INTO THE GROUND AS A DICTATORSHIP.

YOU CAN'T REFUTE THAT.

they were saying its an islam thing, he was saying its a homophobic thing. they were saying it mattered to everyone equally, he was saying it mattered more to lgbt

>I'm from a large town but it did make me wonder what incentives the rural community would be giving up, if any, to leave?
I'm Somerset and Leave is very popular here.

beautiful lad

user, fellow Scotfag here.

Tell them both that leaving the EU gives the SNP a mandate to force another referendum, assuming they're independence supporters. Hence leaving the EU is their best shot at independence.

Agriculture would be transferred from the EU to Britain, so there's a chance the funding might not be as generous as it is now. Basically, it's the same dilemma everybody has: do you trust a British government at Westminster more than you trust the unelected EU?

blogs.spectator.co.uk/2016/05/europhiles-shouldnt-be-surprised-that-cornwall-supports-brexit/

No one's against a true scotsman. It's the fenian cunts who ruin it for the rest of you.

4:29 "STOP USING THESE WORDS!!!!!!"

Remember; banter

I've never understood why the Irish are hated on Sup Forums?

What does Britain hold against Paddy?

>posting with a British IP

Are you a tourist in London?

>just 13% of our laws have anything to do with Brussels
Try the percentage of laws passed after we joined, not before as well.

>It is the directly elected European Parliment and council of the EU that debate, amend and pass legislation
Yes, but Brits only account for 10% of the vote, so if the British people stood up against a law, it would still be instated.

>Norwegians make roughly the same per capita contributions to the EU as Britons
This is wrong. Yearly, each briton gives around £303 to the EU. Each Norwegian gives around £70 yearly.

>The EU is the world's largest single market
It's also the slowest developing trade group in the world. Many countries have doubled in trade value over the last few years. EU is stagnant.

>No one joins the EU to lose their identity.
No, they don't. But we're leaving to retain our identity.

What odds are you looking at

Remain is still below 1

DAILY REMINDER TO SCOTFAGS

SPREADING THE RUMOUR THAT LEAVING THE EU WILL MAKE SCOTLAND INDEPENDENT IS A GREAT WAY TO CONVERT SNP KEKS

TELL YOUR FAMILY AND FRIENDS

This isnt true

The real truth is the English are a bunch of faggots that dont give a shit what happens to their own!!

Guys

What is the best music to listen to while browsing brit/pol/ on 23rd of June?

yes

I'm scared. W-we're gonna make, right senpai?

No way is Sheffield pro EU , so I really doubt the validity of this list

HER BRITANNIC MAJESTY REQUESTS AND REQUIRES EVERY SUBJECT TO RAISE THE UNION JACK, TO SHOW THE PEOPLE THAT WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO VOTE TO LEAVE THE EU, ONE LAST ROAR OF AN EMPIRE

YOUR COUNTRY NEEDS YOU

POST VICTORY SONGS

youtube.com/watch?v=uwKgGTANQQg

np.reddit.com/r/ukpolitics/comments/4nx5mq/anyone_else_terrified/

if we leave:
youtube.com/watch?v=SkyeB9S54AY

If we remain:
youtube.com/watch?v=UaJZLKT4qr0

Anything British

youtube.com/watch?v=4NXFCDgyanA

not me, fuck face

got mine flying boss

Uh no.

I live in Scotland, is this to do with that extra flags bullshit?

Just come to the sticky and listen to what the mods will pur on.

God save the Queen!

Scottish Unionists are fucking mint, leave them alone, they are fighting the good fight

Which is clearly wrong, since there have been muslim attacks on every group.

>Using decimal
You know you can change that desu?

>so if the British people stood up against a law, it would still be instated.
Case in point; the Ports Services Directive which is opposed by every british MEP, every commerical port and Britain and IIRC every trade union, but which we're still gonna get stuck with

i've done some leaflets but you've inspired me to do more senpai

Ruth for FM

good man

Can you get one of these anywhere?

quicker than fractional odds lad.

don't remember much "fighting" during the indy ref.

jim murphy getting pelted with eggs in kirckaldy was about as real as it got

>I've been playing my Eddie Izzard DVDs constantly for the past two days just to keep my nerves under control.

Thats like 90% of your population though