Hillary SLAMS Donald For Anti-Muslim Bigotry

In her first speech since Sunday's massacre, Clinton expertly rebuked the anti-Muslim sentiment that has been at the center of Donald Trump's presidential campaign.

She noted that hate crimes against Muslims have increased after past terrorist attacks. She singled out Trump's "inflammatory anti-Muslim rhetoric" and his call for a ban on Muslim immigrants, which Clinton said "hurts the vast majority of Muslims, who love freedom and hate terror."

When President George W. Bush responded to 9/11, she recalled, he reached out to the Muslim community, even visiting a mosque six days after the attack. "It is time to get back to those days," she said, drawing another contrast to Trump, who reiterated his racist Muslim ban today.

I'm with her. What a role model.

Do democrats not realize the vast majority of Americans hate Muslims?

OFTEN CONFUSED
ALWAYS STROKING

Good Goy! So progressive, so tolerant.

If you don't let the muslim migrants rape your girls, you're a racist Islamphope. People need to stop with hate speech and work out their problems through gang rape, we need to progress as a society.

Can she cite one of these hate crimes and who comitted them?

> she invades Muslim countries for proxy wars for Israel, then blames trump for anti Muslim policy.

Funny, because she's the one who caused Muslims to hate the U.S.

Trust me, lads, the Muslims hate us because of Donald Trump, not because of foreign policy or western values.

>"vote for me you goatfuckers!"
kys

Muslims are the worst and it's not just the USA that has problems with their terror and lack of assimilation

Why do these stupid bait threads keep poppin up? They were fun in a "Sup Forums BTFO" - style at first. But this is the 32324235 # of these bs thread in which I cannot differentiate between the OP posting this in a serious manner or not. Because we all know this is 100 procent cognitive dissonance of leftists morons that protect the Untermensch ideology of islam.

That's it i'm a #cruzmissle

I love the fact that we're getting all these Muslims immigrants. Finally we can get rid of all these damn faggots.

Oh yeah i forgot. The orlando shooter was a white male.

So she fights against hate and bigotry and radicalization even though this could make her unpopular, as opposed to Trump who just says whatever he thinks will get him votes.

I think it's rather obvious who's the most principled candidate.

I'm listening to trumps speech about the shooting right now
Why does he keep sniffing?

Welp that settled it looks like #ImWithStupid

>vast majority of Muslims, who love freedom and hate terror."
Source?

I will emulate her speech patterns and thought processes.

Someday I too, will be the first woman president.

>hate crimes against Muslims have increased after past terrorist attacks

t. USAIR

Yeah, we're just dumb Americans for wanting a President who actually represents our views, instead of the views of an extremely small circle of globalist elites.

Dumb Amerifats!

>Discussing 9/11
>"It is time to get back to those days"

Hoh boy

muslim is not a race. fucking stupid fucks.

TRUMP BTFO

I'M WITH HER

TRAI THE CHAI OR DAI

Does a role model pay people to tell lies?

Fucking this.
Muslims were never a problem before Trump came around.

SAGE SHILL THREADS

20% of her campaign is financed by Saudi Arabian money.

She is speaking for her masters not for Americans.

Reminder: Shillposters will use Canadian proxies to appear to be speaking from a "concerned outsider" position.

DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMN

IRISH SHILL BTFO

ever see an anti-extremist muslim organization?
no, just muslims hand-waving people who follow the Quran word for word. not REAAAL muslims, pls don't oppress us
fucking moderate muslims

Fuck outsiders. Especially Canadians.

"This" of the century holy shit
Shut him down

>She noted that hate crimes against Muslims have increased after past terrorist attacks
So how many muslims have been lynched? Or not publicly acknowledging that islam is the religion of peace and tolerance, is considered a hate crime now?

Remember when people would say they wanted to glass the entire middle east after 9/11? And how people kept saying that for years? And how some still do?

She's lost the election. People are not going to put up with being told to be tolerant anymore. Clinton will lose and the social justice weenies will be beaten in the streets.

Weakness doesn't work with muslims, trust your french elder cousins America

When the separatist muslim fought for independance of Algeria in the 60s, we tried to integrate them. We built school, hospital, visited mosque and named muslim officials. Se what happened.

Now some principle of Islam you should be aware of

Taqiyya - Saying something that isn't true as it relates to the Muslim identity.

Tawriya - Intentionally creating a false impression.

Muruna - 'Blending in' by setting aside some practices of Islam or Sharia in order to advance others.

Listen to Frenchfag America, you don't want to be like us

Keep hurting yourself Clinton. You probably will lose Michigan,Wisconsin,NH, and other traditional Dem states. Maybe even Minnesota,Maine, and PA. She is probably the worst Dem nom in history.

>it is time to get back to those days

So, more people dying for oil?

yes, listen to the Frenchman
France has a track record of muslim and shitskin tolerance, but it's never enough for them

Explain the terrorist attacks before Trump ran for presidency

Weakness doesn't work with anyone, not even women and children. Weakness is not a strategy one pick consciously and willingly but because they cannot do anything else.

For what reason though?

>Muslims
>love freedom
Fucking kek

Maine is a stone cold lock of the century pick of the week for Trump.
People hate Hill more than Trump by a wide margin.
There will be record Republican and Green party turn out.
Same could happen in VT. It's all farmers and outdoorsmen outside Brattleboro and Burlington

Shitskins can be brotier, at least some of them are Christians

But don't worry, if Trump is elected it's going to send a big shock to all our PC based medias. And some presidential candidates who are hated by them will emerge.

Pic related. Our nationalist candidate. Her father tortured muslims in Algeria during the war, she is so fucking based

>Muslims were never a problem before Trump came around.
HAHHAHAHAA

You shills are no longer even trying are you now?

>tfw trump is going to bring 9/11 levels of go fuck yourself back

>democratic voting son of Muslim immigrants

Gee I wonder why she has a sandy cock in her mouth.

But Trump also had good words for Muslims and said he would protect Muslim Americans just like everyone else.

Story of my life.

I think Trump has a good chance in Maine, but that was one of the few states where more whites voter for Obama than Romney. I hope they change their minds.

Hillary is playing the race card like every other Democrat. That's all they have left.

Hillary is yesterday's news. She's old hat.

It's OGRE. Even the gays are turning against her.

>anti-muslim sentiment is a bigger problem than muslim terrorism

Fucking millennials like you need to be banned.

The gays were never for her.

Trump is the bad guy! He made peaceful muslims kill people.