ITT: Post your vinyl player

ITT: Post your vinyl player

Just got it for christmas, does anybody else have experiences with this?

it's almost 2018 and I've never owned a record player. am I missing out?

Yes it's pretty cool | No it's an outdated format
>Pick one

no

Rega RP1
Ortofon 2M Red, looking to replace it with a Gold Ring 2100
> American Audio 2400
Looks like an LP120 clone. It's probably not too bad.

Kinda, but it all depends on what you're looking for, Ifor your looking for a record player just pick up a pioneer then get some JBL speakers, altogether it should cost your around 200.

Audio Technica AT-LP3

what the fuck is this post

looking to buy my first, thinking of just saving up till I can afford a pro-ject.

Got a Thorens TD-165 with a Nagaoka MP-110 Cart on it. Probably the best vintage turntable I've ever had. Sounds great with the new Hifi system I just put together.

Technics SL-QX300
Audio Technica AT98E cartridge
Audio Technica 440mla stylus

also have a SL-QD33 as a backup, and a broken SL-1200mk2 I'm going to restore.

Very nice. What headphone amp is that?

Audio Engine D1 DAC, use it to play my Flac files on my mac thru my system. Currently hooked up to my recently acquired Pioneer A-88X Integrated and my Magneplanar Tympani 1-D I scored from a dude for $200, pic related, these things fill a room!

Step up.

Technics 1200 mk2

Sony PS-5550 (one pictured isn't mine)
Stanton 681eee cartridge w/ stylus
Yamaha R9 receiver
Yamaha NS-A960YS speakers

When I bought the turntable, it was missing the anti-skate weight, but I've manged to make one by taking a small socket screw and tying a string on it. Worked out pretty well.

also ignore the 80€ system on a 700€+ TT

thrift store technics > that new shit

I was thinking of a pro-ject as well, the carbon esprit with the speed box

right on, fellow RP1 guy
haven't changed out the factory cartridge yet, was thinking of sticking a Grado on it

Rega Planar 2

Upgraded from the ATLP60 and couldn't be happier. Shit sounds cash.

Onkyo CP-1030f

a Pyle PLTTB-1, which is surprisingly decent for something that cost less than $100, but isn't anything spectacular. The speed control sucks and the spindle adapter that comes with it doesn't even properly fit 7" discs, but it doesn't seem to damage my records.

Is it possible to buy a decent one new for under €100? I have a whole hi-fi setup already, I was thinking of adding a record player, but I'm not sure if I'll stick with it.

no

>tfw the receiver is 1/4" too wide to fit inside so I have to put the turntable inside instead

i've been putting off getting the acrylic platter for a a while now