Is it true that Spanish and Portuguese people are heavily mixed with North Africans?

Is it true that Spanish and Portuguese people are heavily mixed with North Africans?

Other urls found in this thread:

genographic.nationalgeographic.com/reference-populations-next-gen/
youtube.com/watch?v=ptSZnTtGCQA
livescience.com/37092-southern-europeans-have-african-genes.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What I know for sure is that North Africans are heavily mixed with Spanish and Portuguese, the andalusian jews and muslims came as refugees after being expelled by the christian kingdoms.

More like the opposite.Majorly muslim and jews were persecuted and expelled from the peninsula that's why you see north africans larping as amazigh/berber while they're just iberian rapebabies

me-dá uma qt portuguesa

So theres your migrants right to return....least moriscos will assimilate

>Mixed
Not at all. They are north african

>north africans larping as amazigh/berber while they're just iberian rapebabies
North Africans are majority berber, that's a fact, berber =! wh*te

Northern africans are Iberian rapebabies , in fact northern african clay is rightfully iberian
Spain controls some provinces in Morroco
Don't belive me check it our , most Portuguese people in 22 and me score above 99% european while northern africans always have 5 to 10% iberian or italian dna

genographic.nationalgeographic.com/reference-populations-next-gen/

just as nords are with mongoloids

We kikez now?

About as Arab as Nordics are Mongoloid , and Germans are Huns

Yes. However, rape babies with inferiority complexes such as
Will tell you otherwise.

Le 56% man here to tell you what race you are finally thank god I was getting worried there for a second

this tbqh

Le Horrific Betrayal Of 1400 Children man here to tell you how white your country is finally thank god I was getting worried there for a second

How can you talk shit when your only 56% white,Tyrone?
I´m whiter than you , lol wanna bet?

Looks like /r/pol is leaking

Americans are for sure the biggest retards , at 1st I gave you the benefit of the doubt , almost everyone in the world hates your guts , but I was like well that can´t be truth they can´t be that bad.
But boy oh boy I was wrong , lol a country mainly composed by niggers,kikes,amerindians in which a ""white""" supremacist takes a DNA test and comes as 13% nigger saying who is white or not is really pitifull and pathetic

t.

"""""White"""""" American Supremacist is 14% nigger
youtube.com/watch?v=ptSZnTtGCQA

Here comes the kike the eternal master of the Americunt.
Back in the day (inquisition) we sure had fun with your kind!

You know what Ahmed? At least we'll become a third world shithole after you, cuck.

Maybe you should take a DNA test too Mr. Barbosa, surprising what you can find :)

tell us how you really feel tho

I already did 99,6% european 0,4 unnasigned , what about you mr, hooked nose , I don't even wanna know what runs into your dirty jewish veins

Your "superiority"

haters gonna hate

I don't really see why people here seem very obssesed about how North Africa they are, it's not like it gonna change anything to their lives.

Sound like a lot of insecurity.

Human blood, the same as everyone ;)

However I read that a large percent of the Portoguese population has Sepharadic Jewish (Marranos) ancestors.

we are in Sup Forums, after all

Substantial mixing

To untangle European ancestry, Bustamante and his colleagues compared existing DNA samples of 2,099 individuals from 43 different populations in Europe and Africa. Crucially, they included new genetic samples from North Africa and Spain.

The team found that for Southwestern Europeans (those from Italy, Spain and Greece), between 4 and 20 percent of their genomes came from North Africa, compared to less than 2 percent in Southeastern(Balkan) Europe.

The study also found that the apparent sub-Saharan ancestry in these populations was actually the result of North African lineage. [Likely transmigration and assimilation of Bantus by Muslim slavers]

livescience.com/37092-southern-europeans-have-african-genes.html
IBERIANS = SANDNIGGERS

Let's pretend you are not the Brazilian living in Canada that posts daily in the luso thread big lol

I did a DNA taste at familytreedna and got 2% North African

then they updated their algorithm and now I'm 0% North African

I want my kangzship back

> Sepharadic Jewish (Marranos) ancestors.
And that's Brazil , you were expelled there remember .

Let's pretend your white and European. Too bad we can't.

It's get even more absurd because most of those admixture are from neolithic times, it's pretty autistic to care about mixing that happend like 5,000 or 10,000 years ago and pre-dates concept of nation, ethnic group etc.

Actually most of it isn't concerning Iberia see:

>>

I actually don't care if I have any North African % in my blood. As long as I don't look ugly, I'm happy about it.

No, the Marranos were the ones who converted to Christianity and stayed in Iberia and mixed with you.

Based leaf. Moortuguese ETERNALLY BTFO! Oh and Spain too, by the way.

We could show a map back when Canada was inhabited by Abbos lol , so that would make you a cavemen by your logic , I already know you are that fucking brazilian cunt in /luso/

Too bad spic males are goddamn ugly, mostly.

Nope , try again , hooked-nose freak

Your violent shithole of a country is still only 54% white tyrone

Latinos? Yeah.

I don't have a hook-nose, also why are you denying historical facts?

I am Greek.

They wuz'nt Abbos remember, they wuz from Mu cuntinent n'shiet.

Spain is north african but portugal is scandinavian.

My moortuguese friend it's just trying hard to obliviously distort shit up.
We are Ashkenazi 2, don't worry.

Yup another brazilian fuck living here , great

t. Alberto Barbosa, Kang of Africa. Also, go to bed, it's almost 5AM

i agree with u m8

I was going to ask it on /his/ but it is a fairly dead board. I'm not trying to be hurtful. I was just curious because it is mentioned on this board somewhat often

t.mania da perseguição.

Here's thr answer.
There can be mixture, but it is mostly unnoticeable. There are people who look like arabs here though (Andalusians)

Any Portuguese or Spaniard is whiter than the average 54% american mongrel

>Almost 5AM

T.Tarraconense

No they're just brown because it's hot there

Fugg. I forgot Spain's timezone is different from Portugal because of Franco.

Post more examples, im curious.

Is there any way to distinguish them?

Morroco speaks French and Arabic. Yeah sure Spain *controls* them?

I think he's referring to Ceuta and Melills but those cities have been Spanish before Morocco was even a country.

Melilla*

No.

They just use you to try to say spsin is non white, thats your entire purpose and being mentioned.

Only Protestant turbo autists give a damn about "racial purity". All peoples in the world have either mixed with other tribes, or gone extinct. This is especially true around historical trade routes like the Mediterranean, the Volga, the Silk Road, the Yellow River etc. Chances are, if you're close to the coast or to a big river, you have ancestors from hundreds of different tribes.

Fun fact, a group of Muslim Spaniards who were expelled in the 16th century ended up serving as mercenaries in Northwestern Africa, where they married local black Africans. Since they were carrying muskets and stuff, they referred to themselves as the "people of the weapon". The Spanish word for "weapons" is "armas". So from the mix of Muslim Spaniards and black Africans, the Arma people of Mali came into existence. Pic related are Armas.

Autists on Sup Forums will say that these Spanish moors BLEACHED a race into existence whereas tribe intermarriage is an absolutely normal process that has been going on since FOREVER.

You dont speak for anyone you filthy moor.

they are north africans that are heavily mixed with europeans

> t. 1/16 Polish 1/8 Navajo 1/8 German 1/4 Norwegian 1/16 Russian 1/8 Italian 1/4 Cheyenne proud WASP

No, I am Castillian race.

Why are white christans so evil?

That's not real Christianity. Christianity is a religion of peace. Terrorism has no religion. #notallchristians