1.3 million dollars for a watch

>1.3 million dollars for a watch

hahahahahahahahahaha

Other urls found in this thread:

businessinsider.com/afp-rothko-painting-sells-for-46.5-million-in-ny-auction-2015-5
thetrendspotter.net/2017/02/expensive-watches.html
washingtonpost.com/news/the-intersect/wp/2014/08/05/a-photo-of-a-Sup
businessinsider.com/ap-mayweather-has-history-of-tax-woes-7m-from-2010-unresolved-2017-7
youtube.com/watch?v=GMA6xAHo6Ws
munknee.com/78-of-nfl-players-go-bankrupt-within-5-years/
cbssports.com/nfl/news/study-16-percent-of-nfl-players-go-bankrupt-within-12-years/
nber.org/papers/w21085
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He has a $400 million networth.

what was the watch? there are rare watches worth a million but i doubt a nigg... a boxer has the taste to buy them

he can only buy 300 watches. if you're retarded enough you can be broke within a few days

I think he could also sell it later as "the watch that floyd wore" and someone will pay 2 million for it.

quoting the wrong figure

phahahaha

the thing is people cannot comprehend the level he is at.

This fool has made a networth of 9 figures!

Seriously - 9 fucking figures!

$11,1111,111 - that would be MINIMUM!

What watch though?

Pathetic. He is worth millions and you're a nobody.

I wouldn't do it either but he still has a lot of money and he is going to make a lot more with this fight.

I'm talking just like they bought MJ's gloves for 350k

4.5 million dollar car. Only two in the world exist. And now he's sold it for nowhere near 4.5.

I actually don't know what I'm talking about. It just seems there is always some crazy rich guy wanting to buy stuff for crazy amounts of money.

no one will pay 2 mil for a watch just cause FM wore it you dumb hue.

you can covert all but the first 1 into a zero am they still count retard. THAT would give you the minimum

>this guy talking about what people can't comprehend

You don't know that for a fact. Maybe there is some crazy guy out there who would buy it.
Look at this:
businessinsider.com/afp-rothko-painting-sells-for-46.5-million-in-ny-auction-2015-5

46.5 million for this

He owes the taxman 9 figures you stoopid fook

>paying big money for rare artwork by a renowned artist is comparable to paying a ridiculous markup for a used watch because it was worn by some boxer

>rothko

>that instagram full of strip club shilling
this guys such a sleaze, really makes you appreciate tyson

>Jewish art

I would pay that money for a Rothko in my house desu

I'm not about watching another person pockets but thats like an average American buying a ~$1000-$1500 watch.

He's maybe different because of the amount of money he makes but that's why the majority of these fools file for bankruptcy at some point.

No wonder its shit.

>Belgian flag
>wanting to have Rothko
>not only possible answer for that money
>Rubens

But that painting will appreciate in value, cars and watches depreciate.

How many shitty MsGregor threads do you fuckwits need?
Jesus fucking Christ.
And it's still 6 weeks away.

Looks like shit.

thetrendspotter.net/2017/02/expensive-watches.html

some of these are garish and ugly, some are class

I'm dying here

He bought the watch two years ago in Dubai after the Pacquiao fight. I bet he's regretting that decision now. Dumb nigger.

Good thing there aren't any numbers on there for him to read and comprehend.

A Rubens is nice too. But is too difficult to look at everyday.

And I like the abstract expressionism a lot

>lel a jpg worth 45 mill

This makes me wonder what a real painted rare pepe would go for

idiot

niggers gonna nig

washingtonpost.com/news/the-intersect/wp/2014/08/05/a-photo-of-a-Sup Forums-post-sold-for-almost-100000-because-art/?utm_term=.ce1d458cdd88

only one way to find out

>white people need numbers to tell the time

Small dicks and no common sense. A real blight on the world.

imagine how happy the descendants of that slaves owners are today. They can double, nay, triple! that bucks price on the block. Huzzah!

800 million$, billion after this fight.

He owes 22 million. Why are McMeme fags so butthurt?

Not necessarly. Rare cars can become classics. Even non rare cars like the Toyota Supra are going up in price.

>1.3 million dollars for a watch
>that does exactly the same a genuine fake watch do

I would paint a copy of that for him for $20 million bucks

Fuck I'd even sign it for him

>one of the GOATs of boxing
>some boxer

businessinsider.com/ap-mayweather-has-history-of-tax-woes-7m-from-2010-unresolved-2017-7

I think Floyd got in his head.

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

>All work is what?

does he fuck, probably has about 200m at most and will be all out in about 3 years

Jealous you poor filthy slav?

noooo, you think?

>Slovenia avg annual income = $19k usd

AHAHAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHHAHHAAAAAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA

no wonder they are mad at Money

What a dumb nigger.

um racism isn't funny sweetie
afraid you'll have to take it to Sup Forums, snookums!

Proof white people are racists.

Jews use paintings as an alternative currency, they don't care about the quality. When a Jew buys a new painting owned by a goy at an auction, he's basically minting new decentralized currency.

Why do you assume its a white person posting the racist stuff? I'm probably closer to a nigger than a white person. Just calling lit like I see it my man, take your butthurt on over to reddit.

Do you jerk off together with your pseudo intellectual friends?

funny? saying floyd is a dumb nigger is just a stating the facts
or do you disagree?

youtube.com/watch?v=GMA6xAHo6Ws

He is rich and making much more money right now. He is a talented man. Even if he lost all his money he would just need one fight and still make millions. You can feel superior all you want but at the end of the day he is the one that will be remembered while y'all are a nobody.

Dana gambles his money and nobody is calling him racial slurs. You all ignorant people.

*y'all are nobodies
*y'all are ignorant people

But you didn't and you never will

He has literally blown all of it already. He will barely make any money off this fight which is why he's already trying to hype MayPac 2

they don't buy it for the art, it's an investment.

all of that is true but none of that has anything to do with him being african american or having low IQ

You have no proof that he has low IQ. Spending a lot and being bad with words isn't proof.
Dana white gambles his money and a lot of rich nerds are shit with words.

/gawker/

dance for me monkey

God that's hideous.

If you're going to spend millions on a watch have some class and buy an old Patek without diamonds.

I guess it isnt "proof" but it does give some circumstantial evidence
on the other hand, I have seen nothing to support the fact that he is especially intelligent, thus lets say we assume he is about average as far as african-americans go
so about 85 IQ
that is pretty fucking dumb
even if he was a bit more intelligent than the average nigger, lets say one standard deviation, that is still just 100 IQ, which is pretty dumb

>not buying a Dufour piece or a Voutilainen
Fucking gaudy niggers.

>bothering with Patek when you have millions to spend
see Also at Patek price range Lange has better finishing and lower production numbers.

Most rich athletes are broke 5 years after retirement. Because they don't know how to take care of their money. Floyd will probably be penniless before he turns 46 years old.

*HAD

>taste
He probably walked into a jewelry store and said "gimme da most expensive shit you got here." Not like he picked it out because it was fashionable or anything.

>all these microwaved meals

Lmao

>these watch plebs buying off the shelf

Wew. And I haven't worn my watch in two years because I always postpone getting new batteries.

some are, not most by a long shot

>not most by a long shot

well, about that

>The average professional athlete in the U.S. will make more in one season than most Bankruptcyof us earn in our entire lives….[yet,] despite those staggering salaries, 78% of NFL players, 60% of NBA players and a very large percentage of MLB players (4x that of the average U.S. citizen) file bankruptcy within five years of retirement.

munknee.com/78-of-nfl-players-go-bankrupt-within-5-years/

is there any resale value on a patek that is ruined by diamonds?

is there a second hand nigger watch market?

>munkee.com
Now let's see what a credible source has to say on the matter
cbssports.com/nfl/news/study-16-percent-of-nfl-players-go-bankrupt-within-12-years/
nber.org/papers/w21085

usually i feel bad for athletes who go broke

but floyd "monkey" mayweather is the one athlete i hope goes completely bankrupt. the level of arrogance and extravagance this moron has is unprecedented.

god can you imagine how great it will be if he has to go into a nursing home at 60 from severe dementia and has to go on welfare to pay for it

>dat comma tho
>11,1111,111
>11111,1,111
>1,1111111,1,
>being this fucking stupid

also 100,000,000 < 111,111,111 you retarded cuck

All these percentages don't matter, with Mayweather's spending habits, he WILL go bankrupt, it's only a matter of time.

And then good luck crawling out of that hole when you can't even fucking read LMAO

that just looks like the rings given by any US pro league for a title

niggers always buy 52mm invictas and other nigger shit. it may be worth a million, but that doesn't make it nice