Flight > Airplane > The Terminal > Up in the Air > Sully > Die Hard 2 > Snakes on a Plane > United 93 > Non-Stop > Air...

Flight > Airplane > The Terminal > Up in the Air > Sully > Die Hard 2 > Snakes on a Plane > United 93 > Non-Stop > Air Force One

Top Gun > rest

Dark Knight Rises opening > Top gun

God helps me
denzel is a fucking GOAT

>Dark Knight Rises opening

It's really not bad at all as a plane sequence, only the retarded dialogue ruins it.

rating United 93 a lying propaganda b movie over non-stop and air force one

fucking kys

>no con air

I didn't include Con Air because it's shit

>I love simple plots since I am a 20 yo pleb

>no executive decision
>air force one that low

dropped

>Flight
>above anything

No. No. No. Fuck Flight. It's a godawful movie that had literally no grip on reality at all. The amount of accusations flying around at my airline where folks would ask me if I drank, how long ago, what kind, etc was way too fucking much. On top of that, you get the idea reintroduced that First Officers (no, not Co-pilots) are all whiny faggots who are basically useless in emergencies and have no experience.

The general populus is 100% retarded and take up anything Hollywood gives them, so it is absolutely irresponsible for Hollywood execs to let this shit fly.

The recovering alcoholism story? Respectable.
The shitty warping of the public perception of my industry yet again? Unforgivable.

I don't know what kind of operation you fucking people are running here.

Calm down buddy, pour yourself a drink

no Flight of the Phoenix, shit rankings

Not sure why United 93 is so lo.
Shit as tense as fuck.

>No Red Eye
???

This movie is literally perfect.

Do you fucking people even try? All of you need to take a 6 inch long heavy object and strike your genitals.

This

>that goat take-off sequence
>SHE'S GOT A BRAND NEW CAR

bumping with underrated plane movie

dat song..

Reminder that there is an Executive Decision-inspired unintentionally funny thriller with Ice-T