Cringe Thread

youtube.com/watch?v=p9TgdDpVLS8
youtube.com/watch?v=nKMJ-shX0-U

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WxFy3swAAYw
youtu.be/bIMVrX9CaVw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The first one didn't make me cringe, just looks like a live action cartoon. I would compare it to jap's Kamen Rider? Second was pretty retarded.

>I hate helicopters!

I'll show YOU cringe..

There is something to be said for just not doing something if you can't do it properly.

who's idea was it to create this hack show? jesus, it's probably some college graduate

>they reused this footage for the Flash/Arrow/LoT crossover

hue

I don't have a webm of the whole show of mad men. If I did I post it here.

I don't get the hate for Supergirl special effects. Its a campy tv series following in the footsteps of the New Adventures of Superman so of course its done on a shoestring budget.

That doesn't mean its not trash. A weak budget should mean a strong plot or at least enjoyable characters but this whole circlejerk is asinine.

I love watching clips from this show, it's so fucking hilariously shit.

>All the people in the office are frozen still
kek

>. Its a campy tv series following in the footsteps of the New Adventures of Superman so of course its done on a shoestring budget.

Son, when it was on CBS they boasted the first episode was made on a 14 million dollar budget.

they literally copied the scene from man of steel

oh god...

Almost as bad as Jessica Jones

Almost

I still don't know how this scene was greenlit.

someone actually wrote this scenario, editors read it and said, yeah go for it!

HAHAHAHAHAHA are you kidding me?

How the fuck anyone watches this if he's over 10?

Because it's fun to watch

what's the problem

You do.

I don't get it?

MORE LIKE SUPERSLUT AIMRITE AHHAHAHAHHAHA

That is some Power Rangers level of cringe

What the fuck was the bomb suppose to explode?

i've always wondered, what's the audience target for this kind of show ? Power rangers' one?

It's a money laundering scheme

Editors? More like redditors, lmao

>women fighting

Flying shards of ice seems like a really safe way to protect everyone.

>DCucks genuinely think this is good television

>so we shoot another take?
>nah looks good enough for me

>implying actual DC fans like it

This show isn't for people who read comic books.

It's called an homage.
youtube.com/watch?v=WxFy3swAAYw

more like out of ideas
amirite guys :^)

Is that black chick that feminist who gets paid to be in those Gawker vids like QUESTIONS WOMEN HAVE FOR MEN?!

Why are Supergirl and the Flash jobbing so hard in that first vid? I get it feels almost like a power-rangers or Tween show vibe, but both Flash and Supergirl should have been able to beat BOTH of those Villains solo.

Just like the recent LoT crossover did a homage to the Civil War airport fight and X-Men quicksilver scene.

That's exactly why it's so cringy...it takes itself so seriously by being live action and """"high budget"""" and the fanbase for this shit treats it like there's a real story or something here.

Nothing in that crossover was like any of the quicksilver scenes

legit thought this was a shot from one of those comic-con cosplay videos where the camera rotates around them

Flash stops a slow motion bullet in mid air the exact same way quicksilver did

Hey isn't that Rigsby from MENTALIST?

Oh so shit he's done since season 1? Wow, totally a homage to Quicksilver.

fucking retards.

>settle this like women

I do, because it's fun.

Faggot.

>over 10
you forgot to read that part

>If he's over 10

Most the fans are 35 year old woman

jesus this cosplaying garbage is real

you might be surprised how many teenage tumblrinas are on this

Why does captain america's helmet look so dumb?

It's like they've made 0 progress since the 90s other than using better cameras.

white girls love that choking shit

Why can't we just cancel all these and put the money towards returning to season 1 greatness with season 3?

Unironically,it doesn't look worse than civil war

thats not captain america. thats LT SMASH

at least the CG in civil war was fun to watch, even if the cinematography and what not is bland as shit

this just screams 90's TV

Jesus what the fuck is this I have so many questions.

Who are half these characters and why are they fighting PS2 ayy lmaos?

>its a superman easter egg episode

I'm literally embarrassed to share a board with neckbeards who watch this Young Adult show. It's so fucking bad it's laughable. They barely even move on their own, and what is up with that cheap make-up?

who's the black girl

youtu.be/bIMVrX9CaVw

Bigger budget=better cgi
So?It's fucking CW capeshit and the actual efford put in is the same for fuck sakes.

Bane?

Do you have autism? The CW DC shows don't take themselves seriously at all. The fact that they embrace the sillyness of their source material is exactly why people like it.

Pure unfiltered KINO

I dont get it, you would like it more if they took it less serious? I dont like the fan base either, in fact from what ive seen the Flash is pretty fucking bad. That clip is fine tho as its own thing it didnt seem very serious at all.

link please

Well it has neither good effects or story.

good job millenials youve made this kind of shit acceptable

Arrow takes itself way too seriously.

le cringe le le le xD

Triggered assbaby

>the guy on the right at the end

why did he make this stance ?

>There's women on my shitty TV show!

Why do millenials always love to blame millenials for random shit as if that somehow makes them no longer millenials themselves?

Apparently you're not paying much attention mate

Well, if you think Supergirl and Flash are serious shows then you have some form of brain damage and it's pointless to argue with you about this any further. I mean obviously they also have dramatic and serious moments, but at their core, they are fairly cheesy, light hearted and silly shows and there's a huge difference in tone compared to DC's cinematic universe, which DOES take itself way too seriously.

Smallville had so much better production quality.

he says that Kara looks like his cousin

If you're cringing at low budget CW fight scenes then you're way too sensitive.

Having that reaction to some of the dialogue is a lot more understandable.

This isn't about women, dood.

Melissa Benoist is too cute and would probably be a good Supergirl if everything else weren't so shit.

Did anyone else find all the lesbian references of the crossover a bit forced? Supergirl episode had a woman coming out to her mom then every other show had Sara making an awkward joke about liking women. If it was just one episode it's no big deal but every episode seems weird.

Apart from her fight scenes. Though as a kryptonian girl surrounded by humans she wouldn't have any experience in a proper fight so it's some what understandable.

It was more of edit, filters magic.

link please please

More like Ben wILSON

Force of the ice shard enough to push supergirl down, Humans aren't a bloody mess

pure

Never noticed till now

It looks like they are fighting just hanging there from wires. Oh yeah they are, bravo.

nice, i like homages

>that 180 degree rule breaking
Why are all tv directors shit?

>2 fps gif

You're a moron