Hey Sup Forums, I honestly hate English people to the point where I don't see them as human beings...

Hey Sup Forums, I honestly hate English people to the point where I don't see them as human beings. I see than as beady eyed lying, conniving cockroaches that can do no good for this world and were spawned by the devil himself.
When I see a UK flag I don't imagine a man of any race on the other side of that keyboard, but a vile goblin seeking only to do evil and destroy. A subhuman creature that provokes the same reaction I get when I see a nasty bug scurry on my floor.

Is there any reason to fight my prejudice against British "people"? I only encounter them on this site and on TV really, so I'm unsure.

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/technology/2017/jul/13/airbnb-california-racist-comment-penalty-asian-american
youtube.com/watch?v=29UMACdfyZw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

t. anglo

FOY

So you don't mind d Welsh, Scottish or Irish ?

You have to go back

Hey Sup Forums, I honestly love American people to the point where I don't see them as human beings. I see than as starry eyed honest, thoughtful cherubs that can do no wrong for this world and were spawned by the Lord himself.
When I see a US flag I don't imagine a man of any race on the other side of that keyboard, but a glowing angel seeking only to do good and create. A superhuman creature that provokes the same reaction I get when I see a artistic masterpieces hung on the wall.

Is there any reason to fight my adoration for American "angels"? I only encounter them on this site and on TV really, so I'm unsure.

Welsh ehh, Scottish ehhh for staying in the UK, you'll never beat the Irish.

Born and raised in Amerca, White too.

wtf I hate Canada less now

>you'll never beat the irish

Like poetry. Fuck off muh heritage LARPer.

Mental illness

>you'll never beat the Irish.
gtfo with your 1/64 irish heritage

Not even a heritagefag, you'd need to be mentally ill to deny the nobility of the Irish in face of such inhuman barbarity that the British presented.

The fact Scotland remained in the UK is the only reason I don't praise them as well.

t. English blood

inb4 my great grandfather Cromwell was Irish

I have some English blood, but much more French, Scottish and Irish, French in particular.

The evils of English blood are ridden of when mixed with superior genes and peoples. Satan's creations cannot stand mixing with the light of God, just as darkness cannot exist when in the light. English genetics have no effect on me when I am blessed with the blood of superior peoples.

>Not even a heritagefag
and then i see this post gtfo

t. Ryan Elijah Destiny Nigelson

He mentioned heritage, retard.
Learn fucking English, Tyrone.

False, I have a Mick last name.

English people are the only people I consider my equals

>you'll never beat the Irish.
Saw this one coming from a mile off

t. Ryan Elijah Destiny Cromwell

I said Mick, invalid

English "people" are one of two races that are deemed as human beings that I refuse to see as such
The other is the Australian Abbo

>m-muh herritage
>muh 1/128th Irish
>i-i'm an irish super human guys I promise!
>I even drink guiness on St Patricks day!
You Americans are beyond retarded

theguardian.com/technology/2017/jul/13/airbnb-california-racist-comment-penalty-asian-american

Reported to the Californian authorities. 4chin has an agreement with them. You will be subjected to: a fine, a personal apology to every single English person (and person of English heritage) on this site, have to take English history studies, and will need to volunteer with a civil rights group.

Shalom and Allahu Akbar

>Largely French genes
>Liking the Irish is "muh heritage"
>Not claiming not to be Irish is claiming to be Irish
You're a sad little.. "man", Nigel. Go outside and look up at your rainy skies and reevaluate your life.

>Irish first name
>Anglo last name

Not claiming to be*

I am Irish.
I am here to collect my reparations due to me for 800 years of oppression.
Fork it over, brits.

>m-muh French
>I identify so much with the French lifestyle guys
>I even have croissant and coffee for breakfast once a month!
Laughable

all me

>Anglo first name
>Irish last name

Strange feel desu. Kind of wish I had the Irish version of my first name but it would look retarded in America.

Brits are so stuck up, their heads are completely up their own ass. I agree, don't trust island monkeys, they'll back stab you the second your guard's down. I hate them too

>Americans are so backward and raycist xDDDD
Invented concentration camps, history of oppressing peoples like the Irish. Stuff like this

>Don't identify with French lifestyle but apparently do
>Two seconds ago I was apparently identifying with Irish lifestyle also
Again, you're sad and desperate. Just stop.

>When I see a UK flag I don't imagine a man of any race on the other side of that keyboard, but a vile goblin seeking only to do evil and destroy.
literally me haha havent left the house in days

Okay my respect for Canada has grown.

I suppose you did get rid of that cursed Union Jack from your flag. A leaf is honestly better.

I don't trust him 2bh I think he's playing both sides. Never trust a leaf.

Oh sweetie one day you'll grow up :)

>Never trust a Leaf
Uh, the fucking British are the least trust worthy country in the entire world. They've betrayed more allies than I have fingers.
Canada helped us in 9/11, they are capable of being okay.

>No argument
kek.

All banter aside we're allies, what other nations in the world can say they have the same level of trust and understanding as us? Our border's often have no physical enforcement and we have a long history of peace. We had a small scuffle where we burnt your white house in a war but since then it's been cool

>Where we burnt
That was the British
Another reason to loath their kind

What do you want me to argue? You're clearly a muh herritage fag in denial
Enjoy your croque-monsieur though! I'm sure Jean Paul is very impressed with you, don't be mad just because you weren't born in a superior European country

I'm english and good thread
Can feel your sense of inferiority

>Clearly a muh heritage fag because you responded to my argument directed at your heritage hurrdurr
You're a fucking idiot. Try to get something other than an already disproven ad hominem.

I don't know the least bit about French culture nor do I proclaim to, but feel free to cheer yourself up! You need it, being Br*tish and not human and all. At least you'll be bred out soon and you wont need to worry any more.

Whatever makes you feel better. Your grandson's name with be Muhammed :)

>Is there any reason to fight my prejudice against British "people"? I only encounter them on this site and on TV really, so I'm unsure.
England has a wealth of culture and as a native English speaker you have easy access to it, shunning the English is just foolish when the only other cultures you can meaningfully interact with are former English colonies, assuming you're monolingual.
And how can you bring up morality when your flag represents a government that funds Saudi Arabia?

>I don't know the least bit about French culture nor do I proclaim to
Typical American, ignorant to anything that isn't Nascar and McDonalds
How emabarassing

Your Grandad's name was Nigel.

Nah I just have no interest in the French.
I'm well versed in British history which is how I know you aren't a human being.

But English culture is terrible and disgusting. Every other culture I have looked into has surpassed it with leaps and bounds minus Australian Aboriginal culture.

Nope, French name on one side, Irish name on the other, actually.
Not that it matters either way. Why're you so focused on my heritage? You're coming off as autistic.

My name is actually Nigel

>assuming you're monolingual.
As an American I think that's not a difficult assumption to make

youtube.com/watch?v=29UMACdfyZw

Don't forget that a lot of them speak Spanish too

ばははは
Irrelevant to the discussion. You seem to be awfully focused on heritage. You a heritagefag?

Yeah the 1st and 2nd generation spics

Nope, lots of Americans know it who're White and have been here for ages.

Nice ignorance though. Shows you only know the bits of history your shitty country re-wrote to make you seem good, such as the heroic desertion of Dunkirk.

>lots of Americans know it who're White and have been here for ages.
Except they don't, nice bias though :)

>Not from America
>Claims to know of Americans
HAHAHAHA

No, it's mostly just the recent Mexican, Cuban, Puerto Rican, Haitian, Dominincan, and Central/South American ones. Actual Americans struggle with English, a 2nd language is out of the question.

That's wrong but whatever.
Spanish speaking White Americans are common as fuck.

Unlike Americans I have knowledge of more than the 10 mile radias around my hometown

t. Pablo Raul Hernandez

Being able to count to 10 in spanish because you watched Dora and knowing the entire Taco Bell menu do not make white Americans bilingual

WE WUZ (((freedom fighters))) N SHIET

Mi pene es grande gordo

>63 replies
>20 IDs
Seamus O'Flaherty should've kicked your mom in the stomach after another night of boozing

>we burnt your white house in a war but since then it's been cool
End yourself, retard.