Which country has the best architectural style?

Which country has the best architectural style?

italy mb

Your mom's titties lmao xD

Paris

xdddddd dd ddddd ddddd ddd d

Provide examples

Canada

The Canadian Château style is native to Canada and, like all the greatest things, is a perfect blend of French and Anglo. In this the case the Châteauesque style of the Loire Valley and the Neo-gothic revival architecture of Britain.

only europe and maybe asia has chances to win, sorry

Asian architecture is shit. It's usually little more than "hey, these pointy cornered rooftops sure look nice, lets stack them on top of eachother and make absolutely everything like this for the next 1,000 years!!"

I agree that the best older styles come out of Europe, but for modern styles America has a say, and for a great and original blend of two classic European styles Canada gets one.
Also, Parliament Hill in Canada is quite possibly the nicest single building in any of the New Worlds.

countries don't have architectural style you fucking autist

let me rephrase your retarded question: which is the """""""""""""""""best""""""""""""""""" architecture style and where is there an abundance of it

there. now fuck off you pigfucker. delete your life

Italia

>estonian architecture

admittedly our architecture is shit, but posting soviet commieblocks is kind of a low blow even for such an unbanterful country as what are you again?

greece or any mediterranean country

Italy!

For me its either:
The baroque 14th century british architecture you can find in Oxford and Cambridge

or

the French Haussman Buildings the frogs came to london to build for us in places like Regents Street and Picadilly Circus

which do you prefer?

Ugly as shit

boring as shit

nice

good picture but the architecture is shit
take away the snow and the lighting and it looks hideous

I prefer #2 for obvious reasons, but the real English soul is in #1 desu

imo
older: France or Italy
modern: Japan

i get to live here :3
it fills me with happiness to be so lucky