Why did the Orlando police "set off a controlled explosion"? Did they have something to hide?

Why did the Orlando police "set off a controlled explosion"? Did they have something to hide?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_Orlando_nightclub_shooting#Attack

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fOt4ttPAg58
youtube.com/watch?v=olTvmeJeEow
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_Orlando_nightclub_shooting#Attack
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The shooter had a bomb that for whatever reason didn't go off. My guess would be that the controlled explosion was to destroy the bomb without causing any damage

Didn't he have a suicide vest? Bomb Disposal Unit probably did their job.

>Why did the Orlando police "set off a controlled explosion"? Did they have something to hide?
Because it is SOP when you are dealing with UXO

Do you have any sources?

Shooter had a suicide vest that the media doesn't want to point out.

If the guy walked into the club with a suicide vest and just blew himself up and killed everyone, then the left couldn't bring up gun control at all.

Do you?

Because the aliens who are working behind the scenes with the crypojews and the lizard god Obama, are trying to create a portal to a universe populated by psionic muslims, and this requires the detonation of 49 Hispanics homosexuals.

What? Why? What is going on?

They way I see it is, he may be have been a muslim, but he was born in 'Murica.
Of course he went with guns first.

He was acting for ISIS.
His vest never went off for whatever reason.
They were going to bring up gun control either way.
They were trying to avoid letting the public see that he was obviously acting for ISIS but the news has already gotten to the surface.
The media sees no reason to go back and add info about the vest because it's a detail of no consequence at this point.

It's usual bomb disposal policy,
US soldiers sometimes do the same thing with IEDs in the Mid East
I'd link a wiki page on the topic, but I really don't want to

explosives to get inside the building
i mean you use these things on fucking splinter cell

Because that doesn't help with taking our guns.

None of you niggers understand the question. What bomb are we talking about here? Where did the explosion come?
Did the guy have a bomb that the cops detonated in control?
Or did the cops find something and they blew it up for fun using their own explosives?
Also, sources?

That's literally how the "bomb squad" deals with anything that isn't an American flag. They put it in a pot, they throw more explosives on top, and they blow the shit out of it.

The number of UPS packages and abandoned pieces of airport luggage that get asploded in this country is staggering.

What the fuck do you want a source about? Cops found some random shit strapped to a dead terrorist and blew it up. They reported as much.

What the fuck is that thing

It doesn't need to be a real bomb, EOD blow up suspected bags, boxes and trash all the time.

l2operate, you are going to need it.

Oh! Thank you for the explanation, sir. God bless America!

You inspired me OP

We love it. We've even built robots that we equip with shotguns and more explosives so if we find something we think isn't an American flag we can drive up and shoot the fuck out of it at close range.

youtube.com/watch?v=fOt4ttPAg58
youtube.com/watch?v=olTvmeJeEow

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_Orlando_nightclub_shooting#Attack

Controlled explosion being the vest he was wearing right?

He was rigged and got killed by being shot in the head, or whatever.

So they probably set off the vest he was wearing, after making sure no collateral would be taken out.