The Worst of Scaruffi

itt we post his worst opinions, that reveal him for what he is. a pleb

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/marconofrio/scaruffi2
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You only revealed yourself as a pleb with this thread.

I don't know why anyone takes him seriously anymore, especially after he literally admitted that he usually only listens to albums once before rating them, and sometimes doesn't even finish them before rating them.

>sometimes doesn't even finish them before rating them

he literally never said that

Scaruffi-drones are pathetic

He actually did on an interview with Radio Adelaide

Blemish is a fucking masterpiece and Scaruffi literally just couldn't into David's singing. He also has a hate boner for Derek Bailey after all those albums in the nineties (though I doubt he actually bothered listening to them)

i'll just leave this here...

truly a pleb

listening to Blemish now, sounds like pleb shit honestly

his singing isn't anything special, sounds like discount Bowie and Bowie isn't very good in the first place.

it's extremely obvious that he's shit at guitar, and the glitchy droney electronic "art pop" effects are boring and amateurish, they were done much better by much better artists on much better albums.

to expand on this: The Good Son sounds like he's trying to be Jandek.

The Only Daughter sounds like an Amnesiac-era Radiohead track except much less impressive and more gimmicky.

No he didn't

holy shit
>his singing isn't anything special, sounds like discount Bowie and Bowie isn't very good in the first place.
He has a much richer voice than Bowie's, I definitely prefer his timbre to Bowie's and I say that as a fan of Bowie
>it's extremely obvious that he's shit at guitar
Not him playing guitar. It's Derek Bailey, who is an absolute legend and a beautifully expressive guitarist
>the glitchy droney electronic "art pop" effects are boring and amateurish
that was by Fennesz, who I'm sure you know has done some great stuff in that field. His work here definitely takes a back seat to the vocals, and the more songy tracks are definitely the weaker ones, but you could hardly call it amateurish. It's pretty gorgeous in terms of sound design
>The Good Son sounds like he's trying to be Jandek.
Derek Bailey put more thought into his playing on this album than Jandek has ever put into his own
>The Only Daughter sounds like an Amnesiac-era Radiohead track except much less impressive and more gimmicky.
fucking wew, you're giving me a headache. The Only Daughter is much more fluid than anything on Amnesiac, there isn't even a comparison there.

either you're baiting or an absolute turbo-pleb who should listen to more music

unironically keys

phone posters must die

t. scaruffi drone who needs another person to determinate his musical taste

>The Only Daughter sounds like an Amnesiac-era Radiohead track except much less impressive and more gimmicky.
So just like every Radiohead track ever.

Why does Sup Forums get so worked up over Scaruffi when literally nobody has ever taken him seriously or even really knows who he is? He's not doing any harm by being a crazy person who occasionally writes way-too-long-reviews that nobody reads.

>nobody has ever taken him seriously
>half of Sup Forumscore is his recs and the other half is last.fm bland indie

Insecurity

Because some of his articles are actually really good,mostly 60s/70s music.I feel like he doesnt even listen to the albums from the 90s and 00s before reviewing them,and he values innovation way too much without taking in account if it sounds like shit

He's /ourguy/

Here's the recording, since the website changed and I never uploaded it again to the site: soundcloud.com/marconofrio/scaruffi2

\\he is the best critic available right now.

*blocks your path*
In what manner does the wop pedo displays any actual knowledge of music theory again?

>Theory
knowledge of theory is meaningless, an appreciation for art is innate

>caring about critics

the actual quote