Why is he still hated after all these years of rehabilitation?

Why is he still hated after all these years of rehabilitation?

Other urls found in this thread:

vegkitchen.com/recipes/vegan-carne-asada-fries/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Who hates him?

Because he's a microwave meal.

is that the guy who tortured hundreds of animals?

No, he didn't play for Germany when this happened.

Yeah, but he genuinely regrets it and has tried to be a better role model.

His career never really recovered though.

People don't hate him. They've just forgotten him. An over-rated gimmick player with a criminal record and no moral compass. Nothing but a footnote in Football history.

Who even cares anymore?

animal cruelty is one of those unforgivable crimes, like rape or pedophilia

Because he murdered doggos.

People on plebbit seem to still hate him

He's black

with your insecurity

Why would you post this? Why does that trigger you so much you made an irrelevant "go back to muh Sup Forums" post?

>ywn see another prime vick

with your insecurity

this is true, no one else will be this efficient at dog-murdering.

i know people who legit hate him. many people. he funded and oversaw an operation that killed dogs by the dozens for gambling purposes.
rich white people care more about dogs than humans.

kys nerds, he made dogs that were bred for fighting fight

its like getting mad at someone for riding horses

American Football is just breeding niggers to bash into each other tbqh.

Because americans don't eat dogs yet

What if Michael Vick was a rack of ribs?

>there are people who don't hate him
>they peddle his faggy comeback narrative for him without compensation
Sociopaths like him should be culled desu. They're unfit for civilized society

No. Dog fighting was going on at his house. He payed for it because he owned the property.

Part of it is the fact that he was so hyped when he came in the league, people enjoyed watching him fall, kind of like manziel

>please dont be mean to my doggies ;__;
Reminder that you faggots are whining about a couple dogs dying when 60 billion cows, pigs, and chickens are slaughtered each year. Gtfo hypocritices.

This desu
It would be more cruel to deny their instinctual desire to fight

cows taste great, deal with it

>It would be more cruel to deny their instinctual desire to fight

lol you're full of shit

dogs are domesticated animals that have hunting instincts but they have no instinct to fight each other to death. thats retarded

What makes you think he regrets torturing and killing dogs?

He didn't just breed dogs for fighting, he killed the ones that didn't perform, and he didn't do it in a quick or humane way either.

>it's socially accepted to breed cows for milk and meat
>it's not socially accepted to set dogs into fights
Why are americans literally inept to live in society and understand the simpliest of things?

Dogs taste great too faggot. Don't get assblasted about people in China eating "haha le precious doggies xD" you fucking cuck.

Your daughter has a pusy, so what if she's 12? It would be rude to NOT grab her by it.

Except unlike Manziel, Vick was actually talented. The only reason his career didn't recover is because he spent the last year of talent on a shitty team. If he had been released from prison at 28, teams would have been fighting over him. NFL players have done worse, and teams have put up with more backlash from fans.

>Dogs taste great too faggot
they really don't though. not much usable meat. really gamey and not in a good way like deer or elk

if you enjoy seeing dogs hurt you're not white

zez

>taking up for a feral nigger on the internet
>calling anyone else a cuck

You moral basis for eating meat is what classless dirt humans in china do?

Holy fuck get the fuck out of here you jungle monkey. The point that I'm making is that it's inconsistent to socially accept killing one animal for enjoyment and not another. Jesus fucking christ is it that hard to understand, you literal fucking orangutan?

torturing/abusing animals for sport is much different than systematic protein harvesting for continued human sustenance.

>Holy fuck get the fuck out of here you jungle monkey.
Why are americans literally inept to live in society and understand the simpliest of things?

>The point that I'm making is that it's inconsistent to socially accept killing one animal for enjoyment and not another
The point he is making is that you might have some sort of learning disorder if you can't figure out that it isn't actually inconsistent at all.

I don't eat meat, cuck.
What post implies that I'm sticking up for him? Pay closer fucking attention, Cletus.

>I don't eat meat
>, cuck.
hmmm

Explain how it isn't then, you little fucking underage shit.

While one may be more cruel than the other, both are sociopathic by definition

One animal is bred for companionship, one is bred for slaughter and human consumption. There is consistency in how we view these separate classes of animal.

Every post you've made trying to downplay dogfighting ITT. Do you have memory loss? And you just said dog meat tastes great. How would you know? At least get your story straight if you're going to shill for this ape, cuck

>look at me, I'm a special snowflake who doesn't eat meat and also let my wife fuck other guys while I watch, you fucking normies

Ok, you're actually fucking retarded or you didn't read the thread. Don't (You) me ever again.

good reply

That's a completely arbitrary justification. You're just saying it's ok to feel empathy toward one and not the other because it's convenient for you

>Every post you've made trying to downplay dogfighting ITT.
That's untrue. I was saying that you're a hypocrite if you see dogfighting as bad but not eating animals.
>How would you know?
I was replying to a bait post with shitposting. Do you take everything you see on Sup Forums seriously?

So Vick and his friends used to adopt "family" dogs from kennels and place them in the ring with his pit bulls because they thought it was funny to watch the kennel dogs get ripped apart. The pit bulls that didn't perform were either hanged or drowned. He's guilty of more than just breeding and training dogs to fight.

>this is baiting, no one can be this dumb
Humans agree it's okay to slaughter cows for meat. Humans also agree that dogs aren't for fighting and torturing. How is that a concept that's hard to understand?

>backpedaling this hard

Honestly, watching him play during college was one of the most amazing things. I've never seen a single player carry a team like he did with VT.

Guys go easy on the vegan, statistics show he only has so many years left before dying of cancer at a higher rate than people eating a full nutrient diet.

There are 2 groups of animals

1. Humans, dogs and cats
2. Potential food

Deal with it, mentally ill vegans. Just ate steak, great meal!

What does humans agreeing on it have to do with anything? Your beliefs are either consistent or they aren't

>vegans will never know the glory of carne asada

for me it's birria de res

>What does humans agreeing on it have to do with anything?
Americans are not even human anymore. No one can be this dumb.

>Wow you are just so dumb kek wow
Nice argument there, Diego

>ur dumb
Good answer. When was the last time humans in brazil agreed on a president that didn't steal all their money?

vegkitchen.com/recipes/vegan-carne-asada-fries/
>durr look at me I'm retarded

>give your dog a job in MMA to support the household rather than them just freeload eating all your food and taking shits everywhere that you have to clean up
>go to jail for it
murica plz

In the first world those groups are true
In the countries not named the United States, there is only category 2

because he was the chosen one, but he joined the dark side etc.

lol that looks awful

It's literally just the same thing but without meat. Exposed, you fucking cuck.

>yfw you realize the only reason bradley got that unanimous mvp is because the guy who actually deserved it was blackballed because muh doggos

He can take solace that he's in the holy trinity of broken video game characters with Bo and Orlandu

>is that the guy who tortured hundreds of animals
>no, he's the guy who sponsored the torturing of hundreds of animals

It's impossible to defend what Mike Vick did, so just stop trying.

>it's literally the same thing as meat
>but it isn't meat

lmao vegans are so moronic

Because for some reason normies have an affinity to dogs and enjoy picking up their shit in the middle of the street when they get home from work.

Kys faggot

This

perro muerto

>Bo and Moss
fixed

This. If Vick had used his property for cockfights rather than dogfights, his fall in the eyes of the public would have been nowhere near as drastic because most people have never kept nor seen chickens as pets. Completely arbitrary designation changes things entirely.

What if he held their heads underwater to drown them, because, you know, why kill them humanely when you can feel them struggling in your hands? Or hang them and watch the life drain from them? What about placing tamer, defenseless animals in the ring with them because you think it's funny to watch the animals get shredded to pieces?

Sure, it's a bigger deal because it's dogs, not roosters, but people aren't just upset that he was fighting dogs. Some of the things he did aren't the kind of thing you rehab from. Torturing and killing animals for amusement is not a sane thing to do.