Why do niggers write and talk like retards in music

Why do niggers write and talk like retards in music.
Just look at the way they name their songs/albums and the way they speak in them.
Tons a tons of grammar mistakes, pronunciation issues, fourth grade analogies and constant namedropping, plain awful.

Makes me think of anyone enjoying or writing that music as a retard.

italian spanish and french are all derived from bumpkin farmers butchering latin.

modern english would sound retarded to someone who spoke anglish.

thats how language works you mong.

They aren't using "modern" english, they are misusing the language, ignoring its rules.

Wtf I love braindead niggdpeak now.

So all niggers are as retarded as bumpkin farmers from ages ago?

If you are going to critique people for grammatical errors, your first step should be to make sure the grammar in that critique is correct. This is to avoid blatant hypocrisy.

You have failed at this step.

>any language has immutable, universal rules that are applicable to all users at all times

Most dialects do. Unless you're speaking in RP you probably do as well. Consistent grammatical mistakes and unconventional pronunciations across multiple people makes it a dialect, not just mistakes. You might think it sounds daft, but if you went to Eton or Cambridge or somewhere they would probably think you talk like an idiot as well, same with me or anyone else here. As for the content, that's a different matter.

Look mom I said the n word on the internet kek

((()))

Google the word "Ebonics" and maybe you'll learn something, pede.

>that image
Oh so what black people must be more like wh*tes now or else they're scum? Racist.

Ahahahahaha he said it! he said le funy n word ahahaahha!!!

The grammar mistakes are consistent, meaning that it's just a different dialect. As in there's a set of rules that this 'retarded' speech follows.

>whites having self respect, strength, peace, love, family, self love or knowledge
lmfao go do more heroin jethro

Damn niggers, they don’t even realize how disgusting they are

It's called ebonics you racist. It is the black man's culture, and his right to use it in revolt of a system that has systematically oppressed him for centuries. Anyway, taking pride in proper grammar is a product of white supremacy, so you really can't act so superior here

better question, why do white people try to write like niggers on the internet?

The grammar in this post is just as awful as anything you would find in any hip hop song desu

it comes from an infantile refusal to speak the WHITE MAN'S language

The worst thing about this shitpost is that some people actually believe this.