The film is called Home Alone, but that's actually a misnomer. In fact, Kevin was joined in his home by two burglars

The film is called Home Alone, but that's actually a misnomer. In fact, Kevin was joined in his home by two burglars.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sFVPBeBt20c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Can Neil explain why Marc turned into a skeleton?

What a smart guy.

Really electrocutes the ol' brain worms.

Who would win in a fight between Kevin McCallister and that gook kid from the Goonies movie?

They both have unlimited resources and 24 hours to prepare for the battle.

Very wise indeed

I watched Home Alone 2 last night and Jesus Christ that Kevin kid is a fucking psychopath.

Only during the third act. Until then, Kevin spent most of the movie by himself, doing chores, buying groceries, fighting basement monsters, etc.

given more tinkering time, gook kid would win

kevin is just objectively better under pressure

so it should be properly titled "Home Alone Until The Third Act"

how *DARE* you troll Black Science Man. filthy, un-educated, sub-200 iq pleb

Depends. Is it Christmas time?

The film is called The Neon Demon, yet the element Neon (Ne) is never discussed, nor do demons exist

Can you blame him? Two adults are trying to kill him.

>"Jurassic Park, although breathtaking in its use of primitive computer-generated visuals, has several key errors and inaccuracies in the dinosaurs that make up the titular theme park. For example, numerous dinosaurs shown on screen never existed during the Jurassic period; not to mention that, for species that *did* exist at that time, current knowledge indicates they were actually feathered. Unlike the lumbering, scaly beasts that wowed audiences in 1993. *smirks, points at JP trailer playing in background*"

Dat little nigga shot a dude in the nuts with a nail gun. Nah, there's no excuse for that.

The world is round. The world is round. The world is round. The world is round. The world is round. The world is

Jeff Goldblum isn't actually a mathematician either...

>Feathered Brachiosaurus

not to mention that not every dinosaur shown was from the Jurassic era

I know you are ... but what am I?

>neverending story is a bit of a misnomer as it ends after 93 minutes and 13 seconds

Really seems like splitting hair

"Strictly speaking, RoboCop is a cyborg - a being with both organic and biomechatronic body parts - not a robot. A more accurate name would have been 'CyborgCop', but my letters remain unanswered."

The television series "House" has a very misleading title, considering most of it takes place at a hospital.

>yfw they were the OG version of these assholes, chasing after and bullying T-Rexes youtube.com/watch?v=sFVPBeBt20c

This meme pleases me

"If you're looking for interesting documentaries about grease, don't bother watching the movie 'Grease'. You'll only be disappointed."

Where does it take place?

The television Law and Order: Special Victims Unit is a misnomer because at no time do Detectives Benson and Stabler interrogate a retarded man's penis.

The film is called Star Wars, but there were no stars and only one skirmish.

Kek

>The movie Jackie has a proper title as its main character is Jackie Bouvier Kennedy.

"The film is called True Grit but that is actually a bit of a misnomer. There are a wide range of grit numbers available, from 24 for heavy material removal to 2000 and beyond for working with automotive finishes. No one grit can be said to be the true grit"

Wasn't the whole point that they tell the public Robocop is just a hard working unstoppable robot that just so happens to look human instead of a guy who got shot up, chop shopped up and put back back on the beat like some kind of purgatorial punishment for his service?

We are all made of stars, dunce.
>gapes in slack-jawed awe into the night sky

What about the Wars??

lmao

*kicks you in the ass*

"The electrical current traveled down the wire, and if you've seen Frankenstein you might remember this, Marv became an undead being, now, undead, this implies that you are alive and dead at the same time, but how can this be? How can you be alive and dead at the same time? The answer is witchcraft."

I unironically liked cosmos and i think he is a great host.

"Now what's really interesting about this movie, is that CIA refers to Bane as a big guy when he is in fact a manlet."

underrated post imo

>shit himself, literally.

Yes

They didn't want to put spoilers in the title, I can understand why they did it even if it can be counted as false advertising.

>They didn't want to put spoilers in the title
John Dies At The End
Cowboys and Aliens
No-One Lives Forever

"Technically, Hook was not a disney cartoon grease-haired half-bald hunchback that envied Newton, but a great scientist. On the other hand Newton was an ugly bitter virgin autist and not some kind of handsome Seventeenth century Howard Roark. But I am a fucking negro hack and americans love manichaeist stories, so I twist history to get audience."

"Many people think that CIA is referring to the mercenary at gun point with the phrase "lotta loyalty for a hired gun". This is however technically a BIG misconception. CIA is actually referring to... His actual gun."

Scowl? Wiggle? Are these nigger terms?

The interesting thing about Apocalypse Now! is that it was filmed after the war and should be called Apocalypse Then!

Outer Kevin

Underrated

This is too avant garde for now

Still the GOAT

........wdhmbt

i think the reason i hate this guy so much is because he - and his devoted followers - seem to have drained the 'no gods but SCIENCE' shit from their brain so hard, and so deep, that they drained their entire imagination along with it

so all they can do is just repeat facts and gawp at pictures of the sky at night, taken by telescopes. that's what annoys me.

Pretty sure it's just because they're smug m8

Learn how to read nigga

th-thank you black science guy

You hate them because they are fucking stupid and you despise stupid people

Especially stupid people who honestly believe they are intelligent. Black science guy is one, he's a fucking retard affirmative action case

About all the things you can be pedant in life, the etimology of "Leap Day" is one of the most stupid ones I can think.