M
A
N

How will they ever recover?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/742456254837215232
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/742464647878561794
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Long overdue. He should ban the Jew York Times as well.

BTFO
T
F
O

What did he mean by this?

A B S O L U T E

Emperior trump

The press is going to go ape-shit over this.

y-you c-can't do that!

Fuck yeah, Trump, take on those dishonest kikes

Finally someone bullying the fucking scumbag press.

EVERY FUCKING DAY

I HAVE TO PINCH MYSELF TO SEE

IF THIS IS REAL LIFE

Link to tweet
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/742456254837215232

The Washington Post produced gems like this

What does this mean? Is it just he's not going to give any declarations to WP reporters?

Free speech be fucked.

HOLY SHIT
O
L
Y

S
H
I
T

THE MADMAN

wapo BTFO

>What did he mean by this?
What did he mean by what did he mean by this?

It's about fucking time. They're as bad as the huffington post....

Free speech doesn't require you to give a press pass to anyone who wants one. A press pass is a license to enter into certain areas that are off limit to members of the public. A campaign can generally give out press passes to whomever they want.

Free speech doesn't mean he has to assist them in writing their bullshit in any way. They can continue to write about him, but their reporters can stand with everyone else and get attacked by fellow leftists assuming they're Trump Supporters.

does this mean Wash Post isnt allowed at his press conferences anymore?

plenty of press still has access you shit

yes, they will be treated just like any other non-media person

Based Trump

America wins

I don't blame him.

>against freedom of the press
And this is where I get off the train

Left-wing hacks masquerading as journalists be fucked.

>IF THE MAINSTREAM MEDIA THINKS THEY CAN INTIMIDATE US, THEY'D BETTER WATCH OUT. OUR PATIENCE HAS LIMITS. ONE DAY SOON, WE'LL SHUT THEIR DIRTY LYING RAT MOUTHS!
— Stephen "Goebbels" "Thousand Year Reich" Miller

Free Speech doesn't mean what you think it means.

Trump is simply refusing to talk to the Washington Post. Coercing him into a forced relation with this rag piece would actually be a violation of his Free Speech.

he's not against freedom of the press, this is tantamount to barring tabloid zines from entering your rally. completely acceptable.

It's his show, his rules, he can do whatever he want. He didn't remove their first amendment. They're still free to bitch about him.

Here, let me help.

is he allowed to do this when he is president? This is basically a death sentence for any newspaper

DIRTY LYING RAT MOUTHS

>Libel
>Free speech

>Infowars, Breitbart, and Sup Forums will be the only news agencies left
I'm feelin it

>implying WaPo can't produce a newspaper now
Shill

take it easy there bud

wow, he really is like Hitler after all.
(not complaining btw)

I can't wait for fireside propaganda broadcasts on state run television.

What could be more comfy?

press credentials are granted at the discretion of who is giving the press conference, so yes he can absolutely do this when he's president.

The press just throws a tantrum anything thing like this happens but Trump has balls of steel.

Trump and Hilary are our choices. US be fucked.

I honestly can't even tell if these people are being sarcastic anymore or if they're just drunk off their own farts

How can one person be so based?

> this gif
Its perfect.

FUCKING JEWS BTFO

GODDAMN I LOVE THIS MAN

DESTROY THE LUGENPRESS

DESTROY THEM

The press need to be fucked into oblivion. I want an entire arm of the Trump government to be dedicated solely to hunting down the people that lied to us and destroyed our nation

STEALTH RARE FLAG

RAAAARE FLAG

IT'S NOT INDONESIA OR UPSIDE-DOWN POLAND

IT'S FUCKING MONACO

sigh

>(((Klein)))

It's not even fun any more.

Trump has actually shaped up to be a very decent candidate.

You could choose to actually use your guns for good and slaughter all politicians.

I will be volunteering at my local Trumpstaffel agitprop department. I hope Trump senpai notices me.

Cuckington Post btfo.

We're still a ways out from that because, believe it or not, the US populace still has some pull with the senate and house

Hello EU meet Kettle.

Trump is going to wreck Clinton so badly in this election, the morning of November 4th she's going to look like Obama's butthole after a day of 'golfing' with Reggie Love.

>Freedom of Press
>America

RIP Jeffersonian democracy. Trump has lost it.

Huffpost too please, if they ever had them

POOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO IN LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Please be a proxy
Please be a proxy

There's way more Jews at wapo than that.

I'm disappointed in Finland. I always thought they were based as fuck what with the Winter War and such. It seems they're just as cucked as Sweden. :(

What did Huffington Post mean by this?

I don't think he's going far enough.

No access to press conferences, and no more free rides on Air Force 1 I hope starting 2017.

The press used to have a blast traveling with the magic negro all over the world while giving him blowjobs in return.

More HuffPo goodness

Imagine, supporting trump just to be different and to set yourself apart from others.

Taytay Goebbels is the ideal woman

>taytay is a confirmed Sup Forums poster and is probably chuckling inside when her lawyers show her this
>mfw she probably made them herself

what does "revoking the press credentials" mean

>infowars

cmon you nigger

Honestly this will probably just hurt him since libtards will spread it all over the internet that he's censoring news sites that don't say good things about, ignoring that it's because of the way they twisted his words, and most people don't care enough to look into it. Already saw a tweet talking about how he "Doesn't like it when people state the facts".

great argument, leafy

they can't come to any of the private events he holds

If you don't see any problem with Trump refusing to talk to any media but those who exclusively write positive stories about him and only ask pre-screened softball questions from him, I might have overestimated you.

I agree. This is just a suicidal move. I have no idea how this helps him.

I'd sign up for that job

means they're not allowed in his ralleys anymore

this is what I was talking about
nobody cares about why Trump actually did this, they just want to hear the worst possible reason he could so people can hugbox more

>Increasingly nervous man.
Under normal circumstances yeah, I´d agree, but Trump defies political gravity. If he was Yeb! or somebody then this would damage him badly but it just isnt doing anything.

not wrong but the juice is a problem right now

anyone else on Jewbook and noticing all the trending anti gun articles and things being shared?

the anti gun movement is coming back in, with full force this time.

WOW DAHNALD GREAT MOVE BAN EVERYTHING YOU DON'T LIKE

FIRST IT'S THE MUSLIMS NOT WASHINGTON POST

SHAKING MY FUCKING HEAD IN DISBELIEF TO BE COMPLETELY HONEST FAMPAI

FUCKING BRUTAL

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/742464647878561794

Go to back to sleep Gypsie, there is nothing good for you in this world

>emojis of people puking blood
huh, pictures really are worth a thousand words

Sneaky fucker almost slipped by as pole ball. Thanks for being vigilant Roma

I thought of this exact quote when I read about this. Glorious. Praise Kek and Praise Trump, DEUS VULT 2017, the first year for the rest of our lives

SLIMES BTFO

Why exactly Trump has to put with the arrogance of left wing "press"

Almost all of them in 8 years did not asked 0bama a single question, or they asked (absolutely disgusting) beforehand approved questions. They jumped as rabid dogs in defence of 0bama each and every time.

Even those cucks of speakers of him golden showered over the press and all they had to say was thank you, please give us more.

Some hacks in US press should face jail time especially for "stories" who put people lives in danger.

Freedom of press is attacked when some journalist publish a story, and suddenly the IRS take an interest in him. Kinda 0bama and his ilk used time and time again.

Or when a journalist telling everyone he'll break the biggest story on 0bama before the election, dies on the street of hearth attack then the coroner doing autopsy dies after 2 weeks or so.

Best thing I've seen all day

This dude is so excited about a red-dot's post...

I see this all the time, but this... This takes it to another level

Impossible to spin this one around. Hillary's going to attack him on the 1st amendment now. He has no comeback at all.

Oh fuck I went to HS with one of the women on the right... It has been 12 years since I've seen her

So much estrogen in that room, I'm surprised the paint on the walls hasn't shriveled up and fallen off