How retarded will this movie be after he loses to Mayweather?

How retarded will this movie be after he loses to Mayweather?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=swYn2SeoJxw
youtu.be/R7lQN1Bre-Q?t=4557
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's a retarded movie for retarded people.

how retarded are you? fucking american education

conor has absolutely nothing to lose, mayweather has his entire lifes work to lose

no one cares if conor loses boxing, he is an mma fighter. If the GOAT boxer with 49-0 loses to some mma fighter, what does that make him ? Anything can happen in a fight, all it takes is a lucky punch. Mayweather is completely retarded for taking this fight, apperently he needs the money

conor is not stupid, its pure fucking business. The more hype he can bring before the fight, there more money is he going to make. This fight is already sure to bring in 100s of millions, it may even break ppv record. He doesnt even have to swallow his pride after the loss because its not his game. He can just go back to ufc and demand even more money from dana because he is more popular than ever.

He literally wins even if he loses the match and it was his plan the entire time

conor is a fucking genius

tpbp

>tecond

He's no better then a whore if he's ok with getting embarrassed on camera for money

This. People still getting worked on these fights even though It has been done many times

lmao youre a fucking bum, a no one. Stop pretending youre better than him

conor is laughing all the way to the bank. Literally making a rocky 1, and what are you doing? crying about it on a fucking hindu shoemaker forum

>b-but i have my pride and piss bottles

hes going to KO that nigg

Why are you salty.

This is an easy payday for Floyd too. I don't get the cocksucking. Also Connor definitely won't win.

>Mayweather is completely retarded for taking this fight
>Mayweather is completely retarded for doing a piss easy sparring session which will earn him $300M+
>He fell for the MUH LUCKY PUNCH meme
Stopped reading right there

Delusional.

....But who are you referring to?

Who cares? Both will be bankrupt before they are 50.

I put £200 on McGregor. Believe in meme magic.

Bad news..

im not salty, people should just get off their horse.
Anyone who say they wouldnt be on conors place right now is a fucking liar

floyd is the highest paid athlete of all time, why would he take the fight risking a loss with his accomplishments?

ive never said conor is going to win the match, reading comprehension?

Is that a photochop?

no, he called him a stripper and threw money on him

youtube.com/watch?v=swYn2SeoJxw

most humilliating moment on the entire thing imo

>reading Comprehension?

You expressed that all it takes is a lucky punch. In return I expressed that that would not occur.

You don't understand that There is a low risk and high return for Mayweather. Conor is not a threat.

>They're all 1s

I was one of the few people who said the whole thing would legit happen when people were spouting 'wont happen, its all talk'. Of course that's not enough, but after seeing all the press conferences, Mayweather looks dazed and out of it like a complete autist while McGregor seems in the game.

I believe, you will be left with egg on your face just like when the whole fight date was actually confirmed.

that's all you're worth you hoe

Sounds like a good high school comeback and thats not a compliment

Can he throw a fake kick to spook floyd?

>tfw too intelligent to win

>that flag
did anyone ask you cuck?

Does Conor pay you fags to defend him? Please tell me you're getting some of that money that you guys love to bring up

t. tmt

>Mayweather looks dazed and out of it like a complete autist while McGregor seems in the game.

You place too much faith in a boxing amateur.

Do you notice how delusional you sound?
You think Floyd is scared or unfocused.
At least the match will be good because he will be throwing dozens punches at Mcgregor who will be too slow to dodge.

Have you even seen how Conor dealt with losing to Nate? If you're biased and want to see him act a fool after the Mayweather fight you're going to be disappointed.

It's boxing fans who talk about the money. How it's all showbiz, business, "a game". Floyd's name is fucking MONEY. Conor is proud of his accomplishments, but it's more about the fight than it is about the money to him.

>Mayweather is retarded for taking this fight for the money
>Conor is a genius for taking this fight for the money

>still trying to fool casuals

here's the conference for those who haven't seen it.

youtu.be/R7lQN1Bre-Q?t=4557

floyd embarrasses himself. i almost felt sorry for him.

>that

This should be OG rules. Bare knuckles. No limit to the rounds. Marquise of Queensbury rules.

Mayweather is fucking 40 years old. He's no longer at his peak.

And Conor has never boxed professionally

Nigg half of ur country is Owned by le ching chong man

Mayweather's only loss in his career was to an amateur in the Olympic Games final, he's a natural-born choker

Bruh all Floyd talk about is money KYS

MMA > boxing

its like being multi-lingual to learning to be an expert in one language. its not as absurd as you all try so hard to make it out to be.

I swear Conor Mcgregor fans and dick riders are so out of touch.
Yes Conor would dominate in the octagon but its boxing. Of all of his previous opponents they think Mcgregor is going to defeat him!

When Floyd wins the reality will hit.

i cant tell if you guys just hate conor or actually sucking mr moneys bbc

read this is just a show fight, free money

Honestly I don't hate Conor. I hate his twelve year old fans in the YouTube comment sections expecting him to ko FLOYD FUCKING MAYWEATHER!

There is a difference between hoping he wins and being outright out of touch with reality.

>FLOYD FUCKING MAYWEATHER!

Are you trying to some this nig is good at boxing lmao

>Are you trying to some this nig is good at boxing lmao

One of the greatest defensive boxers.

>out of touch
We're aware of how good Mayweather is, and that it's highly likely he'll win. It's you who are biased and unwilling to entertain the possibility of Conor winning. Here's an opinion that you can't even hear because you're so utterly blinded by bias. It's has some reasoning in it, but people like you can't admit there is any. It's literally in one ear and out the other...

Conor has a solid chance at defeating Floyd because he does not have boxing's behavioral patterns ingrained into his brain. Floyd has boxers completely figured out. Floyd will not know what to expect at first when encountering Conor. Having what boxers would consider a highly unorthodox fighter, who is also highly experienced in fighting, go up against somebody like Floyd is a logically sound strategy to defeat him. It's not reasonable to think sending yet another boxer who is going to try the same exact shit for the 50th time is a better idea.

The guy that's 49-0? Yeah I'd say he's a pretty good boxer

>throws money
>music come on cue

WWE the match

Floyd is the best boxer of his generation.