Spiderman homecoming

presenting your first look at Donald Glover AKA Childish Gambino as Mary Jane Watson

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4ssNHiCNnS0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Looks like a Hispanic anime fan

No fucking high school in Queens is going to serve tea in a ceramic cup.

I unironically starting to like Zendaya.
Disney, look what you done to me.

>edgy tomboy "friend"
>turns out she has feelings for you

Classic.

There's a rumor that apparently MJ starts off as a outcast/nerd but then later on she develops confidence, dyes her hair red and becomes popular.

FUCKING HIJAB.

I hate this trope because I desperately wish it happened to me

She's still the same on homecoming.

>Notice me Holland-senpai.

>not taking your own cups to cafeteria

C-cute

>Back in July, director Jon Watts introduced the cast of the film at Comic-Con and said that Zendaya would be playing Michele. It doesn’t make too much sense if she is playing the role of Michele Gonzales as the character is Peter Parker’s roommate and an occasional hook-up partner. This role seems to be more appropriate for an older version of the characters, so it doesn’t seem likely that the high-schoolers would be involved in this storyline.
>Michelle Gonzales

Why is blackwashing hispanic roles?

No high school gives out tea either, she's obviously being portrayed as the type of person to bring their own mug and tea bags to school, just look at how she brought a bunch of books to lunch

black and hispanic are not mutually exclusive

Mine had coffee tea and bagels every morning and it was a shitty inner city school.

Why are black girls getting colonised so much these days?

wtf

Really oh wow mine only gave out milk and it was a decent mostly middle-upper middle class white kid public school

First 3 are awful looking, the rest are pretty, would do the same of those guys.

Dat Betty Brandt tho.

Kamala?

It was a big school with a big cafeteria. They probably had more people to work it and more funding for school breakfast because of the shitty area.

charter/private schools could

This still kills the white race

Where's this clip from?

With Jews, you lose!

Why did Amazing flop...we would've been spared this level of high school drama bullshit and had a MUCH BETTER PETER PARKER FOR THE AVENGERS

This two pictures leaked on reddit

>mary jane is not a ginger qt
fuck hollywood

it's a movie set in modern new york city

i'm genuinely surprised peter parker isn't a darkie now

>>Peter impregnates half-white Michelle to have a small chance of saving white race.

Poetry.

>it's a movie set in modern new york city

People keep saying this. Is NY all black people now?

that's the point idiot

A cup of white male tears.

>Black Jimmy Olsen
>Black Wally West
>Black Mary Jane
>Black Hermione

Situation is even worse.
There's no more Mary J.
Now Peter will love Zendaya.

Is it actually MJ, or some rando love interest?

its """""Michelle""""""""

who is totally NOT an excuse to be rid of a white character !! ! so dont even think that for a SEC0nD ! !

or else you're a white nationalist

>calls bros losers
>sits by herself at lunch

holy shit I didn't notice that. that's actually kinda funny

I just hope this movie is real comfy for my kids. the original has too much green goblin man scaryface

what was it?

Tomboy-Tsundere. What can be better?

is that some rice?

She is not attractive, but every non-white woman in entertainment is "beautiful."

HUMMMM

>Hispanic

MORE LIKE MESTIZO

The only difference is that Zendaya's an ugly fuck

Spidey and the fat dude share a room, so its probably a private school or something

pls no dragon ball super spoiler

well kek'd m8

wow that fat mexican from lost.

Is casting the crooked tooth Brit in the American role considered diversity or "british actors are cheap" meme?

>crooked tooth

British actors are better

yes

seems legit

Well the company had to come out and issue an apology to her, though I don't understand why someone would claim a customer couldn't afford something without actually charging them first

Black women who hate white men secretly love them. You see the same black chick posting shit about muh white supremacy also post pics of zac effron on her tumblr.

Fuck me, when is his and Harrison's sex tape dropping?

A hung white guy fucking a black chick. Its classic white genocide because black women ate stealing our seed.

It can't come soon enough

Wait he is gay/turkish?

WE

Not all, but there's genuine diversity in the cities, white people arent the majority

Definitely not Turkish, probably gay

What's been blacked out?

She's gonna fuck Tom Holland and they're gonna have a child called Miles Morales Parker who will play the role of Spider-Man in the sequel.

Oh please God no

Looks like a retard...I'm going to love watching this pile of shit bomb

As a person who lives in a big city (San Francisco) I can confirm that white people are basically the minority here. Most of my friends are asian, or mixed. I got like, 1 white friend.

So yeah homecoming being this diverse just makes sense.

Also, Zendaya is not playing MJ, that was a stupid rumor spread by ONE reporter that Tumblr faggots latched on to.

good thing she has a few dozen layers of makeup to make her remotely attractive

I know Spiderman keeps getting younger in these films, but they aren't going to go with a 2 month old crime fighter.

I don't care I'd fuck her in a heartbeat.

She's pretty cute. Note sure what the problem is.

You sound like an upset jamal that your nubian queens are being casted in films with the honky crackas.

where the hood at

I like how Spider-Man's love interest has gotten way uglier while Spider-Man's aunt has gotten way hotter.

>She's gonna fuck Tom Holland
KEK

true

I can't believe her boyfriend cheated on her.

10/10 would beta orbit.

YOU BETTER BACK THE FUCK UP

does she have a feminine penis

Anyone who tries to convince themselves that Zendaya isn't attractive is a fool.

Looks like a tranny

I wanna fuck Tom Holland

>black annie

With features like this she has to have bad morning face, especially if before-sleep liquid intake was intense.

Most women look like this without makeup.

Just the girl in the left

>Hey Peter, got any weed?

Imagine being cheated on by this man.

Black women need to drop black men. It hasnt worked out good at all for them.

He kinda looks like my wife's son

You just know he's sucked dick

>you will never be an alpha sexy r&b singing tyrone and cheat on your childhood sweetheart qt spider-man gf

youtube.com/watch?v=4ssNHiCNnS0

He sings about fucking his gf's mother.
Maybe he fucked Zendaya's mom.