Who else is hyped?

Who else is hyped?

LOL DOWN WITH THE PATRIARCHY

Been hyped for a long time. Seems like there are a lot of positive reactions from the premiere. This movie is pretty much the only good thing in my life right now.

>He's sexist.

It will be trash again. At least the girl's kind of cute this time.

where's kilo ren?

ye
good meme, friend

YOU'RE A

Other normalfaggots that have infested Sup Forums

SQUID NOW

>call yourself antifa
>be a fascist organization
makes me ponder

>May the force be with us....SO WE CAN KILL ALL THE FUCKING WHITE PEOPLE NIGGA!!!!!!!EVEN DA BAWBIES BRUH!!!!! SPECIALLY DEM BAWBIES!!!!!! DEY DA MOS RAYCISS ONES OF DEM ALL!!!! WE GOTS TO SMASH DEY LITTLE HEADS IN WIT A ROCK NIGGA!!!!!

eh, I'll pass.

Go back to r/starwars, you dumb manchild.

#DumpStarWars !

>be an adult
>getting hyped
>for a star wars movie
>after 4 shit star wars movies in a row

manchildren are cultural genocide

You're fucking pathetic.

>from the director of godzilla

lol no

>all this assrage over a movie about spaceships and laser swords
Wew lads

They will steal the plans.

well ghostbusters are done for, now for SW, after that only trek remains and we will get over the manchildren trinity in movies

This is ironic right?

>WHAT CHONCE DO WE HAVE?

FUARK yass dude, I'm hype as fek, yo!

I only wish we had more CUHRAYZEE star wars vidya to play but hopefully based Disney will make a good SW exclusive for the Switch or somethin

Why does StarWars have Brit slags star in all their movies now?

disney

Star Trek has already been obliterated, dude.

>Something Something niggers
>Something Something feminists
>Something Something spics
>Something Something cucks
>Whites always win, how dare they show nuance? plz, I don't have much going for me and I need my power fantasies to be completely unchallenged.

nah it still needs the final nail in the coffin which will make it irrelevant forever, like recent ghostbusters were
star trek beyonce is not bad enough for that

>this board now hates star wars

what the fuck happened

I remember last year when this place wasn't Sup Forums but /sw/

>getting mad because Sup Forums is triggered over your precious manchild franchise

I'm not sure what's worse, Sup Forums or the pathetic star wars manchildren that get offended by them.

This, fuck white people. Never seen a race on top that was able to play victim any time a cast isn't all whites.

The writer ended up showing some political allegiance against what is currently popular on most of Sup Forums. The show of allegiance implies that it will reflect in the writing of Rogue One, which split the fanbase over the topic.

I don't care about Star Wars, but do ALL the threads must be an endless Sup Forums tantrum?

Passive aggressiveness does not help anything and only makes what you're bothered by worse.

What you say is that I should give up on Sup Forums and search for greener pastures...

Seriously though take your trip off faggot.

I say exactly what my words mean and don't imply anything beyond that.

>tripcode
>anime reaction pic

How can anyone take what you say seriously?

Welcome to the culture wars faggot, the battleground is everywhere

Holy cow I can't wait! Is it out yet?

Star Wars died with the prequels

no it died with ep 6

You are fighting culture wards while the world melts, wealth concentrates, and Artificial Intelligence makes human labor redundant. Don't pretend like you're doing anything important. Identity politics is the product of American over-indulgence with their children. Intersectional Feminists and Alt-Rights alike, you are all weak.

Supposedly 25-50% of what we've seen in the trailers and TV spots isn't even in the movie.

no. it died with jewjew abrams

abrams had nothing to do with ep 6 though

TFA was such a let down that I'm having zero expectations on this one. I'm still salty that I paid to see TFA and the last two Hobbits.

Fuck the Empire and fuck white people!

Much of these problems are over the practices of people so fighting bad practices seems all-important, no?

>we won't see the hero turn to the dark side
>we won't see the villainy of Darth Vader

The idea that structural economic dynamics can be changed through cultural inputs was the biggest mistake of the left during the XX century. Now all political struggle is taking place in this field while actually-powerful people concentrate power undisturbed. All identity politics is degeneracy.

>we won't see the hero turn to the dark side
Can't turn to the dark side if you don't use the force in the first place.

>we won't see the villainy of Darth Vader
Even from the moment this movie was revealed a couple years ago we were never going to see Vader do more than he did in ANH.

>The idea that structural economic dynamics can be changed through cultural inputs was the biggest mistake of the left during the XX century. Now all political struggle is taking place in this field while actually-powerful people concentrate power undisturbed. All identity politics is degeneracy.

This is absolutely wrong as the falling of the American family is the largest things holding back economic mobility and the greatest cause of the falling away of the middle class - which is also the largest thing to cause the growth of that disparity in wealth you're concerned about. There is zero reason to think that people's common actions don't reflect economically and trying to go after the bourgeois of bourgeois solves nothing.

Such a narrative, itself, causes cultural change which influences economic dynamics. You pursue it to cause changes, basically refuting yourself.

I'm with you on identity politics but that is hardly relevant between us.

Alt-Right elects the President, you call us weak, ya that makes sense, if you are retarded.

"All identity politics is degeneracy", wow you are dumb, identity politics is literally the only thing that can save the country.

>Can't turn to the dark side if you don't use the force in the first place.

This is true and my bad. I should have said "turn to the Empire".

>Even from the moment this movie was revealed a couple years ago we were never going to see Vader do more than he did in ANH.

Seems like just opinions to me.

I love star wars and fully enjoyed TFA and was extremely excited for it. However I just cant find the hype for this movie, I hope its good but I just have a feeling it wont be. That said still hyped for Episode 8

Nope

Looks predictable and bland

>and fully enjoyed TFA
How

What country? No one cares about US, its not the cold war anymore. Shit like what this thread is about is the very reason you're a laughing stock, much like UK, Germany, Belgium and France.

>No one cares about US

KEK, so that's why everyone moves here, because nobody cares about the US

>Seems like just opinions to me.

>"No lightsabers"
>"No force-using."
>"No Jedi"

All three of these things were mentioned at the closed-door event revealing the movie. They stuck Vader in once production started to fit the ending of the movie with ANH's beginning and as an easy way to get rid of Krennic.

Also you are on an American created website, arguing about an American created movie, you're welcome.

I had a very fun experience watching it in theatres, and I liked some of the new characters. I don’t think its a great film or the best star wars or anything. I just liked it

>everyone moves here
You mean the illegal mexicans? You're deluded to the point is dangerous for your mental health.

And the internet was made by Swedes, you're welcome :)

More hyped for Episode 8 desu.

fuck this movie and all other disney brand star wars

it's just going to be safe and dependable trash with big budget fx just like ep 7

not me

Seeing it in IMAX (real imax, not liemax) thursday night. Might trip acid for it. Hype as fuck.

not hyped in the least, i'm torrenting this shit until they create a movie with protags i'm interested in

Fuck you, Return of the Jedi is amazing.

Fuck minorities.

When it was 1st announced I thought was a clear cash grab but has a chance to be better then TFA. But now since the writers tipped their hand not only is it a cash grab but also is a SJW shithole just like TFA, that hates white men and all the other political BS that libtards like to cram into everything they make in a attempt to brainwash people to think like they do.

im hyped for the plinkett review

>"it was great and everything I've ever wanted from star wars"
Done.

Jesus Christ.

I am, I love to watch things flop hard

Films I mean

You forgot to talk about other Star Wars films for 50 minutes first

Honestly this passive aggressiveness is something you'd find on Reddit or the YouTube comment section. If you can't take people not wanting to this see shit I suggest you go there.

Ayy lmao

>Punctuation on a greentext
Leave.

kys

shoo shoo berncuck

I am, Godzilla was pretty nice, and I want to see Vader again even if it's for a brief moment

I just wish that the director wasn't a sperg and didn't say stupid shit on Twitter

what irks me the most about the Sup Forumstards and alt-right white supremacist movement and their dumbass #dumpstarwars boycott is two things.
First, that they tried this shit last year and it clearly didn't fucking work. $2billion worldwide, baby.
Second, they claim that there has never been any political influence in the series but that's clearly false. Look at the design aesthetic for the Empire. its so fucking obvious that they're space Nazis. the Admirals uniforms are so fucking Hugo Boss it hurts.
alt-right neonazis are a fucking cancer.

>tripfag calling other people cancerous

wew lad

>they tried this shit last year and it clearly didn't fucking work.
Wrong. #boycottstarwars was created by fake twitters. It was free advertising, just like this year.

>they claim that there has never been any political influence in the series
Those movies were not POLITICIZED

The only good SW content is in books

Jesus Christ user

A 110 lbs model pretending to be a badass and going "pew pew " while tossing fully armed stormtroopers around like rag dolls ??? A bunch a horseshit! No thanks.

I'm a bisexual, gender non-conforming, hispanic SJW and a huge (former) Star Wars fan but I don't like how Disney handled this whole new canon shit and I hated Episode 7. I'm not watching this crap.

You triggered yourself preemptively, you dumb faggot

the only people doing the politicizing are the neonazis trying to start a boycott.

too bad you're wrong.

Even if it's satire that photo is painful to look at.

>Even if it's satire
It's not

You're ok with people being able to levitate objects with their mind but not a woman being strong?

No YOU ARE POOPYHEAD

Shit. Where do all these cucks live? Is most of America giving in to this new femism/nu-malism? Or are we only more aware of it because of Sup Forums constantly showing it but it's not something to really fear as a big new trend in real life?