You now remember Joe Montana

You now remember Joe Montana

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ujHZOlXaBgQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Literally fucking who, but no thread deserves to die without a reply.

the GOAT

The greatest quarterback of all time

Is he better than Tom Brady?

No i don't lol

Yes

No, and only a retard would claim otherwise

Brady has more rings but Joe never lost a Super Bowl

>0 INT's on 4 Super Bowls
Fucking clean, The GOAT indeed.

>gets BTFO by the vikqueens
>better than losing in the owl
this website is 18+

are stupid or just retarded?

are you actually dumb? why would someone who thinks montana would be the goat not be older than 18?

everyone needs to get schooled on the NFL
watch this highlight video.
Brady would not come close to making any of these plays if he played when Joe did .The NFL today has too many rules babying the QB.

youtube.com/watch?v=ujHZOlXaBgQ

testo

Absolutely.

>why would someone who thinks montana would be the goat not be older than 18?
That's not the point. If you think losing in the owl is worse than losing in the wildcard round, your brain may be underdeveloped (like a child)
Also, i can think of plenty of reasons why a kid would pick montana. The same reason autists put unitas in the top 3
>HURR He retired before I was born, but I think he's so great. Ain't I such a smart football historian? Be impressed by my contrariani- I mean intelligence

losing to the wildcard team in the superbowl is worse desu
than the wildcard round

I'm so happy Joe outed himself as a classless piece of shit regarding Tom Brady. True class Brady idolized him. Would never dis even the worst player, never mind someone like Joe. But Joe shits all over the kid who looked up to him because he knows he's forever removed from the GOAT debates he used to have a stranglehold on.

Just perfect. I always knew he was shit. Jerry Rice, too. Look at how Rice and Montana did against Belichick defenses in the 1980s in the playoffs. No, seriously. Go to pro-football-reference and look at the 3 playoff games the great Montana played against Belichick in the playoffs and laugh along with me.

>fetus brains think it's better to lose earlier than later in the playoffs and that 4>5

That's true, and since Brady made it it to superbowl every season.

Yes. He is.

>Tuck rule free win
>Throwing on 2 yard line free win
>Lose to team with worst regular season record to ever go to the Super Bowl

Tom Brady is an amazing player but even without getting into the old school defense vs qb babby league dynamics, Montana is the GOAT

Tuck rule was the proper call. There were 2 games during the 2001 regular season in which it came into play against the Pats so if they didn't get that fucking call it would have been noteworthy. Shit rule but it was the rule and it was the right call. You expose yourself as a casual with this. It was 15th NFL start and he threw for like 300 yards in the second half using a no-name offense against a powerhouse NFL team at the time to come back down 2 scores in the 4th quarter.

You fucking scabs should write for the US State Dept. they way you twist reality ass-backwards to fit your gay narrative. That Oakland game was one of the greatest accomplishments by a QB in league history so shut up about that gaylord.

>Throwing on 2 yd line

I guess you're talking about Seattle. So throwing 2 TD passes in the final minutes against one of the all-time greatest defenses = free win to you - because you're a fucking moron. BTW, not only did Beast Mode have shitty stats in goal situations that season but the had pounded him pretty hard when they were looking for run. What kind of a fucking nigger says running a dive play against a defense with Wilfork and Hightower is a free win?

30 seconds left. 1 times. They COULD NOT have run 3 times. Moron. Shut up.

Lose to a team coached by Tom Coughlin. 'Nuff fucking said.

BTW, Montana was the system babby. Bill Belichick made the playoffs only once in seven seasons without Brady. SEVEN fucking seasons - made the playoffs ONCE without the GOAT.

Montana's backup was more productive than Joe. When they replaced Joe their offense got better - because was THE MOST system meme QB in history and everyone who's not a fucking moron knows that.

Montana wasn't even GOAT of his generation. Marino was. Did you know Tom Brady has the highest Points Per Game Per Start in NFL history? And he's the winningest QB in history.

You: This other guy's better.

You're just gay. Shut up.

>Implying I forgot