Nardole Edition

Previously on /who/ -

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0N3ACd_61cE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Tennant has 5

Matt has 4

Capaldi will have at least 4

Why is George Dawes dressed like a chinaman?

Reminder that this is not Nardole but Missy in disguise. That's why he seems different and more intelligent and takes digs at the Doctor.

Nardo >>>>> Nardole

what are Tennant's 5? I only count 4

I guess they count EoT as two.

Christmas Invasion
Runaway Bride
Voyage Of The Damned
The Next Doctor
End Of Time

Wow I forgot Next Doctor existed

A gorilla costume with a plastic Cyberman mask over the ape face.

Maybe the lowest most desperate point in DW history.

So had I. Thanks for reminding me, cunt.

Does anybody have the pic comparing the doctors from their first episode to the last appearance?

Reminder for Cloister:

Why did you post that?

Because I think Cloister should be concerned about this.

No
Why did you make the original post?

To stir shit.

Again, I think Cloister should be concerned about someone sending him death threats online. I don't want anything bad to happen to him, he's the best trip.

I'm sure he has more important things to concern himself with than some knob end posting empty threats on a chinese cartoon discussion forum.

Not watching the Christmas special because of this image. Why are the BBC allowed to get away with such blatant cultural appropriation!

It's alright though. He's a gay so it's not racist.

Are they empty though? Mongo is way too obsessed for a simple troll IMO. I think he's actually mentally ill.

Anyway enough of this. It's up to Cloister whether he wants to do anything about it or not. Talking about it constantly will only give Mongo the attention he craves.

To all the idiots who are posting AI scores to prove the quality of episodes: the whole reason.why I pointed out that Heaven Sent scored lower than Journey's End and Mummy lower than Night Terrors was simply to point out that the general audience are morons. I thought that would have been obvious.

trying to justify the Caretaker's low ratings, Gareth?

Poor Richard Madden, I bet Jenna cheated on him.

He's better in 2015 because he's smiling? What?

many times

>They're morons because they don't like what i like!

You were still comparing a crossover finale to penultimate episode.

> Establish this as the Doctor's new look
> Never have him look like this ever again

He looks younger.

Good, the more variants the better.

You wouldn't happen to have shares in Character Options would you?

do they still even make figures?

His first outfit was pretty meh desu.
Glad they got rid of the cardigan.

So? Crossover finales are automatically better?

They're morons because they commonly rank critically panned episodes below critically acclaimed ones.

This length hair, with the red velvet and a grey cardigan, would've been GOAT.
Hoodies are shit

I have no idea.

*above

Calm down dear. It's only a television programme.

It looked great buttoned up though. I was excited to see that look in future episodes.

>Short Hair
>GOAT

>So? Crossover finales are automatically better?
No, Journey's End is more well received because of all the hype and excitement built up for it. It was just comfy watching all the spin-off characters interact with each other.

>They're morons because they commonly rank critically panned episodes below critically acclaimed ones
Source? /who/'s opinion of things are different from the fanbase

Wikipedia synopses: Heaven Sent got "critical acclaim", Journey's End got "mixed reviews". References to individal reviews at the bottom of the pages.

If hype, excitement and lots of well known characters interacting with each other means quality drama then Batman V. Superman was a masterpiece.

Yeah, Journey's End was crap from a storytelling perspective, but it was fun just to see all these characters hang out together. We're not gonna see Sarah Jane and Captain Jack talk to each other again, so that novelty was appreciated.

So who's a writer that hasn't written for Doctor Who that you'd want to try their hand on a story?

Chris Morris

Why are you getting so butthurt over people's opinions then?

>So who's a writer that hasn't written for Doctor Who that you'd want to try their hand on a story?
Clive Barker. Not that I'd expect him ever to lower himself to it.

Cause I think it can be a mistake to appeal too much to the general audience. Instead the show could take itself a bit more seriously and aim for a new smarter and slightly older audience.

>First 3 series of Being Human are now on iPlayer

Whithouse Who era when?

Watched episode 1 earlier, just made me sad that we're getting Chibnall instead of him.

I call him Tory Shithouse.

Still angry that he got a two-parter in Series 9 and you didn't, Gareth?

Rumours have it that Tennant has been talking behind Smith's back because his career is slowing down while Smith's is finally picking up.

Being Human was good until cast members started leaving. One of the key features in running Doctor Who is dealing with a rotating cast, something Whithouse proved poor at doing with his own show.

I call him Narshole.

Yes I am. If anyone should get to write a lot of forced gay propaganda and rubbish for Dr Who then it should be ME!

Ironically, everyone else calls YOU Tory Shithouse, Gareth.

you just KNOW

The rumour was the other way around. Supposedly when he was on GoT he was hooking up left and right.

All Stuart Manning stuff looks the same

Now that Dr Who has basically become Foreman, has the whole Foreman thing been forgotten?

What is Foreman, cats?

How new are you, mongo?

How obsessed with attacking Claudia are you, cats?

Hownewru

Calm yourself. I wasn't attacking anyone. I simply enquired as to whether anyone knew if Foreman was still a thing. Anyway, the last I heard she was nothing to do with the project anymore.

Wait, why is he in Byzzie clothing? is Doctor Who actually going to Constantinople?

>he state of this general

Yes, Crash of the Byzantium with River.

Fuck off you cancerous twat.

that already happened

>Crash of the Byzantium
That happened in series 5

Timey wimey, wibbly wobbly.

fuck offerino

>not using cats' actual trip that he gave away

Amateur. Something tells me he would be pretty disappointed with /who/ though.

Great rebuttal! You totally proved my point wrong.
#sarcasm

Why did cats leave?

Did he really get sued by adam?

Just got fed up with Mongo's autistic screeching afaik.

Only because it drowned out his own.

would you have preferred Gareth Roberts over Chibnall?

No, cats, if you recall, you were REKT by Adam and deleted your Twitter account.

This. He can't take what he dishes out. It's pathetic really.

When did Cats dish out death threats like Mongo?

Popsicle video when?
youtube.com/watch?v=0N3ACd_61cE

When he was mongoposting.

You can't either user

Do you really think it's worth rehashing these exact comments EVERY day? It was months ago, no one except you and him really care, and we'd like to have an actual conversation if at all possible. What's the last Who you enjoyed? Do you even make posts actually about Who?

Are you ok, user? You sound a little bit upset. Is the banter getting a bit much for you, mate?

You sound a bit upset, cats. Are you ok?

>Cats is Mongo

now THIS would be a plot twist

>rehashing these exact comments EVERY day
But that is what cats does. That is what he calls memes. He literally repeats the same things every day, over and over.
He tells us all he loves memes and shitposting but only starts crying when it's aimed at him.
That's how you can spot a coward and a bully.

I thought it was a common belief.

He doesn't watch Who. Anyway I'm looking to make a recommendation chart for Doctor Who based on people's favourite genres, e.g. if you like comedy you would like The Unicorn and the Wasp, etc. - any suggestions?

Then how is another guy repeating a different set of things supposed to help? It's like trying to treat cancer with a secondary strain of cancer. For a while I even thought all the "bored, kiddo?" / "are you ok, you seem upset?" posts were a bot.

No one is interested in your recommendations, cats.

>coward and a bully
Just like you user