Is SNL one of us now?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tfXWXNItF_Y
youtube.com/watch?v=bmvWHB3YmS8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Subhuman Narcisistic Loser?

That certainly describes you, 'user'.

Thanks 'user'

No, they're elite liberals marginalizing us.

that whole epsiode sucked, watched it with my actual family and my father and i went to bed mad

I mean even that eyes of the donald short whether you like the man or not was unfunny...
>muh hands

how many months behind are these jew writers?

>Sup Forums is lumped in with reddit

Will Sup Forums and their favorite meme to spout ever recover?

>us

There is no us.

They are extremely butthurt they helped Trump get elected by letting him host their show

>implying reddit doesn't love being associated with Sup Forums

This pizzagate stuff is stupid but it's hard to not see the collusion between the media outlets.

It's not that juicy of a story, why is everyone on it?

Streisand effect is in full swing with pizzagate. The fucking idiots should have just let it run its natural course but nope. Now even more people believe it

Because they have something to hide.
Pizzagate is not even mainstream yet and they are already trying to discredit everyone who believes it

>its not that juicy of a story
A global scale major human trafficking pedophile ring that includes people in high ranking government positions and the entertainment business isn't a "juicy story?"

>Pizzagate is not even mainstream yet
It is. The shooter was on all mainstream news channels and Colbert talked about it

youtube.com/watch?v=tfXWXNItF_Y

I can't believe this is actually on prime time American tv.

I've seen local improv stand-ups bomb and still be funnier than this.

A crazy idiot walking into a store with a gun and nobody getting hurt is not a juicy story, no.

>I've seen Westworld
This product placement.

>this is the current state of late night television

but his motivation being fueled by an outrageous tinfoil hat conspiracy theory in the wake of the election is, idiot.

It is when you think you can spin it against your political rivals and make them look bad, which is the only reason it's in the news.

The uploader has not made this video available in your country.

You know you could get a lot of material out of this conspiracy theory but instead these "comedians" would rather scold and lecture their audience instead of having fun with the premise

That's what happens when you stop seeing yourself as an entertainer but rather someone "fighting for what's right."

youtube.com/watch?v=bmvWHB3YmS8
Around 10:45

>American """""""""comedy"""""""""

what accent is that supposed to be?

>this is SNL now

Jesus this is painful to watch. This is literally a madTV tier character

>Is SNL one of us now?

yup

*BRAAAAAP*

So the pizzagate attackers brings up questions on fake news, but the Muslim who stabbed people because Trump supporters were ripping off hijabs wasn't about fake news?

Don't you go lumping this trash in with MadTV

SNL is shit but cecily strong has to be one of the least funny people to ever be on the show. If they got rid of her the quality would increase I'm sure of it

A T L A N T A
T
L
A
N
T
A

You can thank Sup Forums for this. It's 2007 all over again

been like this for years now.

>GUYS TRUST ME I MAKE YOU LAUGH

When does this pedo lover get his dues?

>i went to bed mad