Anyone in WA need a poster/pin up girl for their band...

Anyone in WA need a poster/pin up girl for their band? I had this dream that I was a pinup girl for some underground young band and it was really cool. I’d love to actually do that, it sounds fun as fuck and could make lots of interesting experiences.

Other urls found in this thread:

idkyethvzydvys.bandcamp.com/releases
soundcloud.com/dawsonhickss/lotus-eater-prod-dark-nasty
m.youtube.com/watch?v=M-h73FWKMDs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

too bad you're a guy

What do you mean like a mascot on album covers or something? How do you feel about shoegaze

LOL I’m not ugly. A local vintage store’s actually asked me to model for them the next time they need to do shoots.
Shoegaze is great. Yeah I guess like mascot, you know kinda like how some people just have a character they use that has nothing to do with the music? Think of Poppy if she wasn’t her own artist.

how about you fuck off

Nevermind you're in WA
We're in CA but I wish you good luck if that's you in the OP I'd listen to a record with your face on the cover
I n c e l

you aren't getting a free ride from me hussy

>another talentless womeme trying to leach off of a band’s talent, notoriety, etc.

not an incel, just sick of weirdos larping as girls on here for attention

>does anybody want to use my physical appearance as a living advertisement for their artwork?
tf is wrong with you? do something productive and actually make some music you useless thot. the fact that pretty girls can live off of just their looks without putting any effort into personal development is the reason why they're all shallow bimbos with no personality

are you ready to get naked and covered in blood
maybe insert something (crucifix, bone) into your vagina?
I might be interested

Aw thanks. Good luck to you too guys. Shoegaze is awesome, honestly I wish you the best.
t. The Beetles
Thought it would be fun. Just a suggestion, obviously if someone doesn’t like the idea they shouldn’t do it, just some bands want a sexy pinup girl for their aesthetic.

im a small solo WA based artist. I do indie pop stuff with atmosphere. simply put: I play a telecaster
>implying that rock-based music has talent in it for her to leach off of in the first place

If you're sexy there's nothing wrong with flaunting it. Also you can be good looking and have a developed personality, it's not mutually exclusive. In fact beautiful people are often more intelligent, interesting, and successful in life.

>plays indie pop
>thinks he can speak on talent

You having a giggle?

depends. post feet

>Also you can be good looking and have a developed personality
if you're a good-looking woman, then you will inevitably go through life having everything handed to you on a silver platter. whether that's a partner who finances all your needs, or a job that pays you for looking good. op's post is case in point. she doesn't care about music. she cares about making money by looking pretty for actual musicians
>beautiful people are often more intelligent, interesting, and successful in life.
gonna need a source on this. ESPECIALLY for women

i write my music for fun, also didn't you catch the fact that I already said what you wrote in my last comment?

What kind of aesthetic are you going for

Goth girl? 50s shit? Art hoe? Sultry? A lot of options

I can tell you're an uggo incel
Models have always existed as a profession. It's just capitalism.
People are attracted to attractive people whoaaaa. Even if you get treated better for being attractive, it doesn't necessarily mean you're guaranteed to be dumb or happy or whatever. One of my closest friends and ex is a very attractive girl, many men have been interested in her, and she is studying to be a doctor and has a passion for art, and she also had issues with depression and being bipolar. Doesn't mean her life is automatically great because she's hot.

Back to /r9k/ boi this shit is just annoying
I'm a good looking man and I dont feel the need to complain about how unfair it is people more attractive than me exist or have it easier because I'm not insecure. That's the way the world works man. Go to a gym or some shit

I like indie pop be nice to him
Dude you sound great. Are you just one person or do you have a band?
I love experimental and indie rock. Alternative is my favorite genre. Bands I listen to a lot are Kaizers Orchestra, Auktyon, Mother Mother, The Decemberists and the childhood band I grew up on was Green Day pls no bully. I don’t mind compromising though.

easy for you to say faggot

not all of us are so lucky to be genetically gifted
lookism is very real and it gives people unfair advantages

Oh fuck, Sorry didn’t read you were a solo artist. I feel stupid now. Anyways that’s cool that your local. What areas do you preform at?

I actually wamna do a music video with different people lipsyncing to my vocals but i dont think anyone i know would be down. Idk if ill ever actually execute it but id love to have a qt grill in my vid.

i'm not ugly. and i'm not complaining just because she's privileged. i'm complaining because she's trying to whore herself into the music/art world without possessing any actual musical or artistic abilities.

t. white knight cuckold

I can give you my anonymous spam Instagram if you want to reach me on there or another place.

Lol I knew you'd say that I just hate incel whining and impotent rage. I just want these fags to get laid or realize that looks don't automatically make your life great so they stop being bitter and flooding Sup Forums with their shit.
Fair enough

>looks don't automatically make your life great
not always. but there is an undeniably huge correlation

Live in Shoreline and make IDM. You okay with wearing a white mask and sitting in a chair on stage with two speakers blasting into your head?

That sounds great, i havent used insta since like 2014 though so youll have to be patient. Heres our bandcamp so you can decide if its even worth bothering.
idkyethvzydvys.bandcamp.com/releases

*Kaizers Orchestra
Anyways I meant about the blasting music and mask, I’m totally down for. I don’t actually know much about IDM so I’d have to listen to it and brush up on my research, but hey I’m open to nee experiences.

Imagine being this useless

Ah man I actually like the sound of this. Alright my user is droog.aesthetics
Just ignore the smug anime face, I mainly post oc memes or shitty aesthetics.
You too man, hit me up I want to hear your stuff ^

Well then how about you never buy any media that contains any attractive people in it ever? OH WAIT that would be virtually impossible because attractive people sell because holy fuck, people have a biological urge to want to look at attractive people.

People like to look at attractive people, therefore people will pay to look at attractive people, therefore there is a market for attractive people, therefore attractive people have more opportunities in life.

Not sure why I have to explain basic capitalism to a retard like you. Yes they have unfair advantages, that's how the world fucking works. Get over it.

I love the arguments in this thread it’s actually very humorous.
Awe Let me have my fun

soundcloud.com/dawsonhickss/lotus-eater-prod-dark-nasty

Newest song I made with a friend. I did the instrumentals.

I actually really really like this. Sounds like something my sister and her boyfriend would listen too. I’m 18 so I’m not sure if that would pose a problem but dude honestly I’d love to do that, this is really ominous and I love it. My friend does a lot of instrumental stuff and it sounds like you put a lot if effort into this.

i dont see the big deal about this thread when the catalog is full of soyboy/numale posting, nu metal defending and filthy frank. At least this is kind of motivating some anons to work on something music related for our projects. Its not even /soc/ shit either, nobodys spamming pictures of sharpies in their pooper.

It's a data mining ploy, this faggot is pulling this shit on all the boards. Just Sup Forums is actually stupid enough to fucking fall for it when the bait is grills.

it's incels who hate women /r9k/ and Sup Forums crossboarders that's literally it desu

i think its stupid to rage over that. i dont want this place to be a sausage fest. i always suspected fascists were closet homosexuals so maybe thats it

Normies fuck off. This board isn't for you.
Shariablue are working to grab IPs of every Sup Forums user

Yeah I get that
Um actually picture in the OP is me but go ahead and think it’s bate, not like you don’t have a reason to suspect it since Sup Forums is basically Sup Forums with album covers now.

You should probably stay on reddit

Not that guys but
>hurr durr someone who wants to stay on the subject of music on a music board is a leddit
>back to XD ifunny and leddit with you
Seriously? Common you can do better than that

Oh my god shut the fuck up this thread is a train wreck. Nice dubs though

Do you make music OP or sing at least

>hurr durr everyone who's mean to women on this board is actually from /r9k/ or Sup Forums my Sup Forums buddies would never disagree with me
Fuck off

You go to Nova?

these the type of niggas who go to strip clubs to try and save the strippers from "Degrading themselves"

this

ik qiu
kurv muti

Holy shit no but I live 11 mins away by car
>ik qiu
>kurv muti
pic related

Ill put my pickle rick in you

m.youtube.com/watch?v=M-h73FWKMDs

I used to go to Nova, it's such a bad school. There were a retarded amount of furries and autistic behavior. Met some good friends there though. I was thinking you were nova kid because you're here.

No, I’m usually on Sup Forums or /lit/ anyways. You’d be surprised, a lot of bhhs kids end up here. I don’t know much about nova but it cannot be too much worse than that. I’ll literally see other kids from there posting here on like /soc/ or Sup Forums and I only lurk those places when I’m extremely bored.

Bainbridge? I've only ran into one person from nova but it was someone posting a picture of a furry in the office room in a cringe thread. It was weird because it had staff people I recognized. That was on Sup Forums a few years ago.

No, black hills. We literally had both an anime and a “furry anti bullying club”. I usually just see people posting their or each other’s faces for cheep keks. Saw one kid I knew get a cock tribute on Sup Forums once.

PICKLE RICKERS IN THE HOSUE TONITE

I live in Seattle. Where you at?

That doesn't compare to our actual classes you could sign up for. We had creepypasta classes, a geometry class where all we did was build a doll house then donated it, a history class taught through comic books, etc. The school is a fucking mess and you can't learn anything there. If you wanna add my instagram vibi_v

Olympia. Think we could make it work?
>history class taught through comic books
That legitimately sounds great though. The rest of the crap sounds gross, rip your youth buddy.
Cool I’ll message you.

bump

We get it, you got the band fetish. You wanna get dicked down by a three piece

>stops at three
aim higher fag

i hate all of you people so much

wow queen nobody gives a fuck
parsley ____ rosemary and thyme

I bet you don’t even listen to the Celtic Woman

I live in Ferndale and play doom