youtube.com/watch?v=HQ-keGtCX8g
youtube.com/watch?v=0gHLfMXb0Yg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Vote Remain.

I don't give a shit lol

DON'T KEK OUT BECAUSE OF FEAR MONGERERS

LEAVE

do you want 5 eyes to continue?
do you want a movement towards greater English speaking hegemony?

or do you want to pay Greek Denbts?

Vote leave or suffer the consequences.

Are you celebrating Ramadan? If yes, vote Remain.

Vote leave so we can leave after u guys and create a chain reaction

Do you wish those pesky barriers to entry for the migrant wave in/coming to Europe were removed? Then vote remain. If you have any sense of nationalism or self preservation, vote leave.

Remain...unless you're a racist? You're not a racist are you OP? It's the current year after all.

Remain.

Leave.

Qatar?

strawpoll.me/10477709

Remain. Don't be a bigot.

Imagine how interesting things would get if you'd leave
Light the way boys, go on

>voting leave will make your future more interesting

Do it for the entertainment value.

Leave the Caliphate.

Kek.

>Qatar, England, Dorset, Isle of Portland

Qatar has some really unoriginal region names

Also vote leave.

We literally control none of those countries now. OP if you vote leave you'll only be reducing white European immigration and tanking the economy.

Do it for her.

>Are you celebrating Ramadan? If yes, vote Remain.

Nope I like the bacon sandwiches too much

vote for brexit or EU reactionaries.
youtube.com/watch?v=_sxTbfeYdO0
United forever by the embrace of great mother Brussels!!!
fight super states at all cost.

>Remain...unless you're a racist? You're not a racist are you OP? It's the current year after all.

Its always the current year

leave for my numbers

>There are actually people who don't know what to vote for and are leaving it up to random strangers

You shit on the name of Democracy you fucking idiot.

Stay in lad

this lol

Leave. Leave for the lulz

COMMISSAR SPOTTED!

>Vote leave or suffer the consequences.

RARE
A
R
E

Meme magic confirmed

C-C-C-CHECK CHECK CHECKY KEK KEK

I did it, no one can say I didn't contribute to brexxit

How does that make any sense at all

checked

Remain, but fill out the rest of the form improperly to tamper with results

FUCK THE EU

You should just throw it away, the kikes will send in enough fake ones to make it irrelevant no matter what. Go ahead and vote to leave but it will just make the kikery you are about to witness that much more soul crushing because you were invested in it.

Leave because Jews

Yep, this is pretty much why I'm voting leave. And to wipe that smug look off Cameron's fat face.

>Remain, but fill out the rest of the form improperly to tamper with results

That is the only bit I need to fill out,once that is done I drop it in the mall

Literally a half unwrapped candy bar.

You realise that the EU is the plot to destroy the white race right?

Already Cameron is prepping the bull to import 1 million Turkroaches for literally no reason, and just look at the fucking migrant crisis. Merkel LITERALLY INVITED millions of arabs and africans to just waltz right in for again, no fucking reason.

You know Russia wants a leave vote and has been funding Euroskeptic parties across Europe right? Division in the EU is beneficial to them.

Dubs have spoken

Vote to remain, someone has to pay for us - eastern yuropoors and Germans can't do that alone.

Look what happened when Americans voted for change, stay in m8.

You just need to cross out "Remain a member of" and write "Reform" above. Trust me, this will be counted.

>Literally a half unwrapped candy bar.

The Arabs do like sugar

The UK would collapse, and most of our immigrants would probably come from Africa instead of continental Europe... I can't believe how ignorant Brexitors are.

Kek has spoken, HH

Is that real? Do you just check a box and send it in? I don't see a place for your name or any other information. What's to stop people from photocopying those?

Project Fear: Remain
Project Freedom: Leave

> choose

They'd need hundreds of thousands of fake postal votes to do so, which would be noticed easily.

Vote Leave if you care about democracy and want your country to make its own decisions.

Polacks and Romanians don't belong in britain, the only race that belongs here is the Anglo Saxon race.

HOLY KEK

PRAISE LORD KEK

OP IT'S DECIDED KEK WILLS IT

Qatar the chocolate bar! *eats you*

the establishment elite have been shitting on Britain for a long time now, they all want to stay in so piss them off with an out vote. Only vote otherwise if you are an elite, foreign puppet or moron

>Is that real? Do you just check a box and send it in? I don't see a place for your name or any other information. What's to stop people from photocopying those?

They give the voting slip along with the envelope with your details on, I am not posting that part on pol!

Don't want to anger Putin, vote leave

Vote leave.

Watch the following if you need convincing:

youtube.com/watch?v=eYqzcqDtL3k
youtube.com/watch?v=CY_BgnZdwko

You HAVE to vote out, PLEASE.

Leave mate, be the leader for other european countries (like Spain, plz) to start leaving as well.

If you were outside the EU now, would you vote to join?

It's not a hard question m8, you get a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to get out of this mess.

Or you can stay in and keep paying me I don't care

EU countries have been free to accept as little of those refugees as they wish, hence all the border fences and tight controls, and the fact the UK has taken in a few thousand, not hundreds of thousands.

Also, just to be absolutely clear on this, Turkey is not going to join the EU

Stop this complete shitposting.
The leave camp want immigration cut all across the board.
Better 20k pakis than 150k pakis and 150k gyppos

No they wouldn't because we would have a points based immigration system and no one from Africa would likely get enough points to come in.

Leave

>The amount of fucking shills in this thread right now with "1 post by this ID" saying "stay in"

Look how they've all pounced on this thread. You never see these people in Brit/pol/

SHILLS GET OUT.

>OP IT'S DECIDED KEK WILLS IT

I think I feel the magic, might of been those drugs in my cup of tea however...

>pussy faggots scared of being great
>Strong fearless English men who want nothing other than their peoples freedom and destiny to be decided by none other than each other.

youtube.com/watch?v=1XPHL4Q86t4

GO TO 4:20 and watch the last few seconds of based Farage!

youtube.com/watch?v=HQ-keGtCX8g

BREXIT! BREXIT! BREXIT!

youtube.com/watch?v=0gHLfMXb0Yg

The vote slip itself is put in an envelope with your details on it. Everything has to be done right or it is ruled invalid and not counted.

Of course, ballot boxes at polling stations are a lot easier and designed that way to put people off postal votes.

fucking rare

Want to live nicely for some time till they get rid of welfare? Vote stay
Want to live in a true democracy?
Vote leave

Show us that you made the right choise or we have to ban you from Sup Forums.

There's a separate form which you sign and put your date of birth.
The ballot goes in one envelope, then the form and that envelope in a second envelope. When the postal votes are verified they open the outer envelope, check the signature and D.o.B against the one you gave previously. Then the inner envelope is taken away from this and opened later to preserve secrecy of the ballot.

strawpoll.me/10477709
the results have spoken, GLOBALIST SHILLS OUT!!! FREE INDEPENDENT NATIONS!! (NOT REGIONS) OF EUROPE IN!!!

HEIL HITLER.

Also, ITT: UK flag posting sand niggers who want more rapefugees.

makes it easier to count them in a way that's necessary

This isn't a logic based argument, our economy and science will objectively be far weaker if a Brexit happens.

>EU countries have been free to accept as little of those refugees as they wish

>Implying they were "free" to do so.
>Implying it didn't take a shit ton of rage and anger to say NO FUCK OFF ACTUALLY to Merkel and the Jew commission
>Implying millions aren't swarming in illegally anyway.

I has nothing to do with Turkey joining the EU. Google it you absolute cunt. He's just bringing in millions of Turks for no reason.

And yes, Turkey will join the EU. It's going to be the next thing that shakes the EU to its core. It will happen before 2025, or it will at least seriously be considered.

doesn't matter.

Saw where Parliament has already stated that the UK will remain in the EU

>Show us that you made the right choise or we have to ban you from Sup Forums.

I will show you before I hit the sack

Also the official mark in the upper right is slightly shiny and won't copy right at all.

LEAVE you fucking cunt

your ancestors didn't fight to cede to foreign powers without a shot being fired you fucking cunt

>Want to live in a true democracy?
democracy is bullshit

a nation just need a govt that work for the people and the nation

in most countries, parties dont offer that

leave
to hell with the EU

>hurr durr ur post-industrial 5th biggest economu will jus collapse u will be like somalia don't vote to regain democracy u fucking racists

t.bootlicker

Wich do you prefer, leave or stay?

>postal vote

Autist confirmed.
These are the people voting for Brexit.

The logic is that Britain will be independent and sovereign.

nice

Noice

Do you agree with the unelected progressive officials in brussles dictating domestic and economic policy?