How based would the Americas be if Italy colonized it

The food would probably be 100x as good

Other urls found in this thread:

infobae.com/sociedad/2017/07/11/monumento-a-colon-la-corte-tiene-una-oportunidad-extraordinaria-para-sentar-jurisprudencia/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

But pizza and pasta is already everywhere in America.

I don't see anything changing

Sadly Italy never got a chance to spreads it's wings in the New world. You had Spain, Portugal, France, The Netherlands, United Kingdom, Scandinavian states, Germany and Russia but no Italy.

We have no way of knowing how it would have turned out.

But there was no Italy at the time of colonization

It existed as a geographic and cultural region like the Levant. Not a sovereign state though.

>You had Spain, Portugal, France, The Netherlands, United Kingdom, Scandinavian states, Germany and Russia but no Italy.

Italy has more influence in the New World than the Netherlands or any Scandinavian country. Look at New York and Buenos Aires.

And great colonial endeavours like the ones undergone by Britain, Spain and Portugal took a lot of risk and money. And I don't think that could be a possibility for smaller separated Italian states

Lol why would you even want swarthy moorish smelly backwards lazy non-white pieces of shit colonizing the Americas?

Not even Spain or Portugal are that bad.

Eyetalians were coming in droves to the U.S. in the late 1800s and early 1900s.
Congress passed a law putting heavy restrictions on pasta niggers coming over because of all the crime they were committing.

you make it sound like Italians were worse than Mexicans nowadays

>Italy never got a chance to spreads it's wings in the New world
>It was literally an italian who discovered America.
>Guisseppe Garibaldi fought in Brazil
>Buenos Aires was founded after an italian monastery, because everyone but the captain was italian.
>Italians migrated everywhere across the continent forming communities even before the 1800s

The only thing that would've changed is that we'd have an italian-speaking latino country.

>Italian
>Latino

yeah no.

Why did the USA constantly send recruiters to Italy then? Seems schizophrenic.

the cipayo mestizoid coffee+milk skin colored with inferiority complex that loves sucking off euro-cock in exchange for pats in the head has just arrived >77147943

do not reply to him, I repeat, do not reply to him.

In a way they were. Since Italians are much smarter than Mexicans they were capable of actual organized crime i.e. mafias. Mexicans are only a step above niggers, so it makes sense the only crimes they do are the common theft, murder, and the occasional rape.

Those are Italian but They didn't represent Italy, and represented Italians only in spirit.

>yeah no.
Yeah yes.

>Italians speak a romance language.
>Latinos are just romance speaking people living in the americas
>Italians living in the americas are therefore latinos.

I shouldn't be teaching you this.

You do know what a romance language is right?

che, te lo digo con onda eh, sos un pelotudo.

I feel like people in the USA and Canada are much more obsessed with their Italian roots than the ones that moved to Latin America

>: Monumento_a_Colón,_Buenos(...).jpg

MESTIZO'D

What if Finland colonized the philippines instead of spanish

What recruiters?

They're probably around the same.

It's a shame. If only our ancestors from 100 years ago would see these cunts sucking up to lowly people.

BASED

Italians = Latins
Mestizos and Iberian speaking Mulattoes = "Latinos"

I think that was the turning point for me, I'm emigrating soon to Europe and I think that bullshit is what ended up convincing me to leave this shithole

What happened?

>Italians = Latins
>Mestizos and Iberian speaking Mulattoes = "Latinos"

Mental gimnastics. Purebreed spaniards in Latinamerica are called latinos by your countrymen. Purebreed italians in latinamerica shoudl be called latinos by your countrymen

Haitians are french speaking black people and you call them latinos, just because the live in the americas.

USA would send people to Italy, known as recruiters, to get them to immigrate to the country.

The fucking peronists tore up the colombus statue that was a gif from Italy that decorated our presidential palace's garden and they replaced it with a statue of a made up bolivian woman.
I want every single mestizo in the world to die a horrible painful death.

>infobae.com/sociedad/2017/07/11/monumento-a-colon-la-corte-tiene-una-oportunidad-extraordinaria-para-sentar-jurisprudencia/
The supreme court can re-establish that monument. Because obviously, Kirchnerites can't do anything right.

Nadie va a echar de menos los veinte gatos locos que se vayan, tienen la puerta abierta para irse cuando quieran.

And when did that happen? I found a link but it appears it was before congress passed the immigration act of 1924.

The only thing that will make me feel better is to tear up that piece of shit and stonning evo morales with the pieces.

I mean I guess that sucks but your last sentence makes you sound like a psycho my black friend.

>it was before congress passed the immigration act of 1924.
That seems like it has more to do with Asians than Italians.

Fuck off chicano

Statue that represents the country and portrays its local people>>>>>'gift' from a shitty country in Europe with nothing in common with just remind the inhabitants that they are inferior

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAJ

>And when did that happen?
Constantly.USA is fat hypocrites at best. If they didn't want Italians coming here they shouldn't have sent people to Italy to get Italians over here.

t.boliviano butthurt because white girls won't date him

>The law was primarily aimed at further restricting immigration of Southern Europeans and Eastern Europeans, especially Italians and Eastern European Jews.

From Wikipedia.

Why so butthurt my wannabe eyetalian friend?

jajkajajk el buliado seniores
no es ni amerindio ni europeo

se quiere matar (he wants to kill himself)

So the memes are true, huh? Mestizos such as you truly do have an inferiority complex towards Whites. That statue of Columbus has nothing do with Argentina. Columbus himself never set foot on what would become your country. The statue of "a made up bolivian woman" has more in common with Argentina. How unfortunate of you.

Also to add to this

>In the 10 years following 1900, about 200,000 Italians immigrated annually. With the imposition of the 1924 quota, 4,000 per year were allowed. By contrast, the annual quota for Germany after the passage of the Act was over 57,000. Some 86% of the 155,000 permitted to enter under the Act were from Northern European countries, with Germany, Britain, and Ireland having the highest quotas. The new quotas for immigration from Southern and Eastern Europe[where?] were so restrictive that in 1924 there were more Italians, Czechs, Yugoslavs, Greeks, Lithuanians, Hungarians, Portuguese, Romanians, Spaniards, Jews, Chinese, and Japanese that left the United States than those who arrived as immigrants.[23]

No sane country wants eyetalians around

See

just get the fuck out. everyone in this thread just leave

He sounds like a faggot. He takes pride in being part of some lesser people that no first world country wanted around LOL

Mestizo's really are scum. It's weird because I share a religion with them but hate them and have nothing in common with Amerindians or half-Amerindians.

He's a self hater. He deeply denies OUR Amerindian roots because he's afraid of having people looking down on him and his countrymen. A mestizo in denial.
He's but a minority among my people, thanks to the pachamama.

I'm white, I love myself, I hate you.
I don't care what people think of this shithole, I'm leaving in november.