APOLOGIZE

APOLOGIZE

SWEARENAGEN

ATLANTA COCKSUCKA

Holy shit he Lucille'd his own f*cking beard off

this is one of the few times where shaving makes a man look older

He looks old and frail as fuck in that pic.

He should just be smiling/smirking at all times. He actually looks like Negan when he smiles.

Now all he has to do is bulk up and he'll look exactly like Negan from the comics. JDM doubters BTFO.

Why the fuck is he bleeding?

>Finally clean shaven
>But has the JUST hair

Why? Just give him the slicked do and he's Negan... with less bulk.

eww he looks 10 years older
where's my handsome negan

Why did he lose so much weight? I remember him being quite beefy when he was in Supernatural

cut himself shaving

As a comic reader his portrayal has been perfect (could only be better if he could say fuck more often) and now his look will be too.

he needs to bulk and lift weights

>frail
The fuck? The guy practically does cartwheels.

you actually liked him looking homeless?

I enjoy every minute he's on screen and last episode was fantastic but does he get this stupidly close to death in the books?

Carl could've easily iced him if he weren't secretly a pussy, almost breaks my suspension of disbelief.

I liked him looking a like a papa bear

In the comic Rick slits his throat then decides to save his life even though Negan inverted Rick's knee.

Putting himself in dangerous situations where he could be killed is what maintains his image, and ironically keeps him out of real dangerous situations. Nobody would follow him if he just stayed at home and told subordinates what to do.

Wait, Negan fucked up Rick's knee and immediately after slitting Negan's throat in response to that he keeps Negan alive to do what - even in the pre-apocalypse world - is a fairly difficult and expensive surgery?

wat, why not just let him die

Because he wants to punish Negan by making him rot in jail for years.

To prove his point about civilization.

C'mon, I don't know how it is in the comics but he's taken out several people who've threatened him and his family without a second thought. Why put the most evil, manipulative and charismatic person he's come across in a jail cell that can be escaped from?

>To prove his point about civilization.
I know that in the comics he's from Kentucky, not Georgia, but both of these civilized states of the US have legal capital punishment so ???

the resemblance hurts so much because there will never be a continuation of deadwood in which jdm and based mcshane face off

Negan arrives, yelling that he knows Rick is dead and demanding whoever passes as a leader to go out and talk to him. Much to his shock, Rick shows up. They start talking about the whole meaning of the war, with Rick showing several reasons why the war won't end well for all sides, and that their communities could do so much better united. Eventually, Negan agrees, commenting he now sees things from Rick's point of view. Just as he says this, Rick slashes his throat.

Negan falls down, and Rick announces that the war is over and that they have a doctor who can save Negan. With his last strength, Negan brutally attacks Rick and breaks his leg before finally passing out. As Dwight takes control of The Saviors and the survivors arrive to help, Rick insists to save Negan first.

With his leg bandaged, Rick explains to the others that he won't kill Negan because they're going, from now on, rebuild civilization and he'd like to "skip the ugly parts". He then makes a speech to all survivors about the rebuilding ahead of them.

Later, Rick notices Carl is gone and immediately deduces he went to kill Negan. He arrives just before Carl pulls the trigger and manages to convince Carl to not kill him.

Negan wakes up and asks that he's kept him alive, and now what. Rick then responds saying they will undo the damage Negan did and he will rot in jail while watching the survivors thrive without him, finishing off saying "he's fucked".

I don't know why you're being so autistic. Prison sucks worse than death. Rick is a sadist. You don't agree with his choice? Get over it.

People still want him dead but Rick is basically giving into his demands now when they originally met if The Whisperer War goes in their favour, Negan gets to live in an outpost, gets supplies and anything else he desires so long as he helps protect the communities because he's too valuable to let die and he's proven that after doing recon work and failing to seduce The Whisperer's leader. Kind of ironic and funny how Rick now is basically willing to give in to Negan's original demands.

at least he kinda looks like neegan now

The Good Wife

He lost it for the Brendan Fraser movie Texas Rising because he wanted to be more authentic to the character who had some disease. Then he got cast for TWD last second and went "eh fuck it"

It Makes Sense Keeping someone like Negan Alive, Killing him would be a Waste. Putting Him in Jail for Years abd Mindbreaking him makes the Most Sense.

Does anyone else hate the fact that Negan and Lucille are so poplar now?

>yfw aliens at show in the next episode

ZOMBIEKINO.

>MFW

As someone who has been reading the comic since about issue #30 I hate the fact TWD has become normie shit. It's sad seeing the state it is in now, but at least I can pawn off some of my issues in a couple years after they've increased in value and someone is stupid enough to pay a shit load of money for them.

>6 feet 8 inches
Impressive

s-sorry n-negan y-you a-are a-a m-man o-of y-your w-w-word