This isn't a shitpost, why is Limp Bizkit surprisingly good...

This isn't a shitpost, why is Limp Bizkit surprisingly good? I didn't think they would hold up but they have some good songs and good melodies.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cpXhM61yfRs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Because Wes Borland.

I like that song the unquestionable truth. It's one of their best, but they do have a lot of other shit music

Limp Bizkit was too masculine and high-t for those numale music critics in the Jew York Media, but that doesn't they are bad, in fact, it means they were very good, but systematically underrated by a numale critical establishment weaned on whiny indieh and conscious hip hop

Wes Borland was a fantastic guitarist. And nu metal bands tend to have good bass work, I mean if it's an offshoot of funk metal it'd have to be

Because they are not an indie band

What do you think they'd be like without Fred Durst? Do you think people would respect them more or do you think they would have ever become popular in the first place?

More respect, less popularity

They would be slightly more respected like Korn, but still ridiculed by your average musically illiterate gen-z normie

I hate you.

I like how every single review in rym is just a numale ranting about his various, probably made up mental and physical illnesses and their politically correct anxiety disorders or whatnot

shitty trying-too-hard-to-be-witty rym reviews: the image

oh wow, literally not a single word about the music other than "it was awful"
so what's your point?

Soundtrack to the decline of White America. Not unlike Insane Clown Posse in that regard.

Limp Bizkit is only good for listening in terrible periods of your life. Their entire career continued what Trout Mask Replica, DSPGaming and Pauly Shore achieved; no matter how shitty you feel, you'll never feel as shitty as them.

>Soundtrack to the decline of White America
You're thinking of 00s soy rock like The Strokes

numetal simply could not happen today, it would get branded as 'cultural appropriation' and 'toxic masculinity'. Nu Metal was in fact more subversive than punk, in both its message and its execution.

I'm talking red-state NAFTA heroin decline.

Soyboy:The Review

it isn't
you are just a deluded angsty teenager - oddly enough that was their exact target audience

nice projecting mr. alienated gen z teen

it was kind of sad to see Wes Borland call themselves a nostalgia act but I guess it's true, I don't have any interest in new Limp Bizkit but I can still appreciate their first two albums. I guess maybe it's because I still am abit angsty but even still they;re good songs albeit abit crude.

"Limp Biskit suck cock"

MY WAY OR THE HIGHWAY

YOU THINK YOU'RE SPECIAL

They're by far the best nu metal band. Underrated. Rearranged is unironically a great song.

Limp Bizkit is frustrating.

There are times I put on a old Limp Bizkit song and I sit there listening "Hm, this is pretty good, great drumwork, cool guitar playing, hell, even Fred sounds all right" then in the middle of the song they slap you with some cringy lyric or part that ruins the entire song.

They needed a good producer to sort through all their ideas, because too many bad ones ended up on their albums.

youtube.com/watch?v=cpXhM61yfRs

>Nu Metal was in fact more subversive than punk, in both its message and its execution.
This is almost certainly true, just the fact that it hasn't seen a resurgence is proof of that.

this is what death cultists actually believe

right i mean ... they kick ass

The problem with Limp Bizkit is that some people used to take them seriously, when they clearly shouldn't

Re-Arranged is a good song