Post the faces of social justice warriors, fags and degenerates you know

Post the faces of social justice warriors, fags and degenerates you know.

I want to be angry at something, starting with cuck boy and edgy midget tumblresta

Other urls found in this thread:

askanonbinary.tumblr.com/nature
go.unu.ai/unum/launch?roomname=UNU Current Events
youtube.com/watch?v=v6mMpE8AaA0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I don't have pictures of faggots. Sorry,OP

SJW whore 1

jesus... i really want to smack that bitch across the face with a baseball bat. ugly, fat cunt

THERE NEEDS TO BE A CURE

Fucking Harry Potter faggot Jesus Christ hope this guy gets killed

SJW whore 2. You might think... What is this mongolian nigger doing in the middle of Europe? Who knows. Always protesting, inviting the rapefugees, exploiting the welfare.

Flower pronouns?
>askanonbinary.tumblr.com/nature
> fleur/fleurs/fleurself

>Skelington face
That's cultural appropriation you whore

Asians want white societies to fall because that will ensure their rise to power.
Thats why they move into Western countries and give as many violent shoves towards as collapse as they can. Of course they go ahead and milk the social programs for personal gain in the process too.

Aside from the 98% voting SJW, they also send their rich in to buy up large sections of housing/land to cause economical housing crisis/hardship.
The Mongoloids are as much our enemy as the Jews or Muslims. Yet betas give them a free pass because they think they might have to settle for an asian woman someday.

I bet that room smells like cheap perfume and spaghetti-o's

>looks more of than of myself

This is disturbing.

This girl was my childhood best friend. She blocked me when she found out that I was supporting Trump.

Should have been pumping this full of red pill cum.

You failed her.

She was ruined a long time ago, this is just the natural conclusion.

HR manager at my company. Not pictured; her wife

Looks more of you than of myself

Sad. Looks like she may be intelligent but trapped in her sphere of retardation.

No, zero intelligence, honestly. She comes from horrible stock, I guess.

>generic bitch taking lewd selfies
>looks intelligent
lol what?

She took the blue pill too hard then, I would feel sorry for her, if I had any feelings left.

>tfw you're an ugly person
>tfw lifting will never give you a better jawline or a lower hairline
>tfw your image could easily be used to ridicule one political movement or another

I lift and I groom myself and I can speak and I have good enough posture, but I'm just so unaesthetic that I'm afraid to come out strongly for any one position.

It's ironic that you say that because she was allegedly raped and it all went downhill from there. Too hard indeed!

2pbp

SHIT CUNT COMING THROUGH

This guys vehemently "anti establishment" but pro EU.

He posts shit against nationalism, border control, white people etc
He's gone for the full liberal, shit-for-brains shebang.

On top of that he's into "crust" style.
Singer in a band, don't exactly know what genre "crust" falls under but they gist is they don't wash, wear haggard old clothes, venerate alcoholics and drug addicts etc
He takes selfies with tramps and then writes glowing comments about how cool they.

Basically its the epitome of degeneracy.

One more thing, he's a weed smoker.
Doesn't bother me in and of itself.
He is literally one of these 420blazeitfaggots though.
Whats wrong with having a personal habbit, its like a beer at the end of a hard day, you don't need to make sure everyone knows you're smoking weed at all times.

Damn those big titties ruined by that small capacity for intelligent though.

go.unu.ai/unum/launch?roomname=UNU Current Events

Come trigger sjws with us. We need your high energy

Living in Austin, TX, I know wayyyyy too many kids exactly like this.

has pictures on his social media of him in drag , slutty, violent as fuck w/ pretty messy criminal record. seems like all gays take pretty good pictures though, oddly

I really don't understand the appeal of looking and smelling like shit.
Thankfully I rarely ever encounter this dick, but on one occasion I noticed he had thick brown slime on his front teeth, like it wasn't normal.
Some kind of gum problem I think.

When are these kids going to realise that excess isn't rebellion. Its hyper obedience.

>come get re-programmed by our social engineering
>I-I-I mean you're totally gonna trigger some people, ebin lulz mang!
fuck off

She was a nice qt 3.14 once.

Then the degeneracy struck and now she's a "non gender binary" activist.

I don't understand women's hairlines. It's dense to the point where a man with a receding hairline would be, and sparse as fuck for another inch or so.

What does 'non-binary' mean, or rather, what is it supposed to mean?

Is it the way for normal kids to try fit in and be something special?

Seems to me its like a cop out, they aren't claiming to be either gender, or even both.

Therefore they get all the kudos of being different but aren't pushed into making any real life changes.

Like, are they claiming to be a third unknown gender?

I really don't understand.

Why do you people even know SJWs? Aren't you against them?
What do you say when discussion is about ideology, worldview or politics? You lie?
Why don't you redpill them? You fear of losing them or what? If yes, why are you such cowards? Better have less but real friends with much in common, than many friends but nothing in common other that liking the same drinks on the weekend.
Of course this only applies to those who still keeps with them in touch.

I grew up as very liberal minded, I was a self professed anarchist.

I don't even have the fag I posted on FB but every so often his bullshit opinions get shared or liked or commented on by someone on my list and I have the misfortune of seeing it.

Anycase, why turn your FB into a hugbox, thats what Sup Forums is for.
I only reactivated mine to convert people to the brexit.

They can't be appealed to wit any sot of logic. I sued a paper published in the journal of comparative sociology to challenge her once, and I was told to check my white privilege.

Being a part of victim culture means ascribing to an absolute binary morality, in that everything they believe is true and good, and all contrary opinions are false lies.

Even though I disagree with everything they say, I'm capable of acknowledging it's a thought, an idea, a perspective, that they've until now seen evidence [propaganda] to support it.

He looks like a burn victim that's had grafts and reconstructive skin surgery.

Nobody has rubbery white skin like that.

Also, he needs a lint roller to keep his "classy gentlemen" attire looking sharp.

Is that a kimono hanging from the door?
I'm done.

With me, this girl and I have been put together since birth. Our moms work together and were pregnant together. We were "best friends". We haven't talked much in the past few years (her fault entirely), and when the political topic did come up it took five minutes for her to block me.

Show us your fanny love?
Do you have a conservative bush?

Is she... doing the laundry?

I see. Doing God's work user.
You can't redpill them at once, but with 3-4 debates it's possible.
Remember ; sjws are the usefulest of the useful idiots. They're the easiest to manipulate.
You can even make nazis out of them within a month, you just need charisma and good arguing skills.

I would turn that bitch on the right into a human toilet.

Sammy is a True Champion of Diversity

Maybe we shouldn't have bullied him for being a nasty ginger back in elementary school.

Holy fuck we need to eliminate these people, mother nature was a very naughty girl.

I genuinely can't tell whats a parody and whats real anymore.

source on picture pls

If she left you over differing political views, she wasn't really your friend in the first place.

Its true, they either accept the reality you present them or double down and cut you off.

I've slowly red-pilled one housemate amongst a plethora of other friends, the other housemate just up and moved back home.

He agreed with me on certain points but when I started openly attacking liberal logic as a whole he got genuinely upset.

Seems like you didn't bully him hard enough

>Post the faces of social justice warriors, fags and degenerates you know.

>tinder
>you know

unless your a fag yourself and you met him on tinder.

Enjoy

youtube.com/watch?v=v6mMpE8AaA0

This is actually a backstage shot of the three amorphous sacks of carbon and water that were on the show, I haven't seen it before until this thread, curious.

they need feminism because....

I am familiar with her...
Remember the "attack" on lefties?
I am starting to think that it was staged.
They most likely attacked themselves

Weren't these land whales on TV or something?

Holy shit I just noticed that one whale in the back has a whale pin on her lapel.

>angry first world white guys ITT

Yeah

You just described the whole of Sup Forums

At least she's honest about it.

>And she broke it as easily as that little chair at the Golden Corral

legitimate pic related of Communications professor.

(you)
if not
>>/reddit/
I bet 10 paprika on she has something to do with Soros foundation

John Goodman?

An old friend of a friend who now spends her time living on NEETbux and begging for virtual hugs on tumblr. And ofc she's a hardcore SJW.

To her credit, she at least knows she's fat and useless, but all the self-pity, muh depression and literally demanding attention on tumblr or she will off herself is too much to make me feel bad for her. I met her a couple of times years ago, she had that creepy fake bubbly persona that all self-loathing fat chicks have.

>legit Assburger
>rants about everything that you'd see on tumblr
>"bodyshaming, slutshaming, racism, etc etc"
>deleted all girls from his FB cause he felt he was a threat to them because of the patriarchy
>goes around the city putting Antifa stickers everywhere

itll be okay, anaon, at least ya dint lose her to drinking.

>Flower pronouns?

How is this not a mental illness?

realll ol pic dude.

Im pretty sure that is male right

When desu senpai, when?

Probably. Rog is one hell of a lol and I hope Zoki fucks them up.

I'm in a few patriotic kikebook groups where SJWs are revealed.

I never lie about my ideology. I don't hang out with SJWs long enough to start redpilling them with my ideology. If we're talking about the whores I've uploaded here, I don't actually know them. But they are pretty well known SJW whores in my country.

depends on political views. Democrat/republican could work but fascist/anarchist no.

Is this a Limp Bizkit music video?

that's her boyfriend

Same here. Went to a show 3-4 years ago at headhunters or whatever the fuck it changed its name to. It was filled with gross people like this.

Ki so pizde da jih nabijem

why the fuck do you have this kind of picture of your childhood friend ? Implying that she didn't posted it on her social media which would not suprise me, how fucking dumb

Gas them both hans

TransMoot

Poc=piece of chit?