Is hating trap music the new 'atheist youtuber'?

Is hating trap music the new 'atheist youtuber'?

Other urls found in this thread:

npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2016/09/13/493739074/50-years-ago-sugar-industry-quietly-paid-scientists-to-point-blame-at-fat
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

no, it's listening to brockhampton

no, but hating country music is

No that's called not being a complete retard

yeah because trap listeners are very devoted, religious people

So you can't dislike a genre without being a considered a cringey fedora-lord or is it about how you dislike it?

The new "atheist" is:
>Orthodox or Gnostic Christian
>Hates everything that isn't folk music from his ethnic background and classical music, but hates trap and girly pop especially
>Hates social media and claims it "promotes vanity and degeneracy"
>Does not believe in global warming or evolution
>Hates atheists despite being a militaristic one back when he was younger

whats wrong with not believeing in global warming?

>what's wrong with the planet we live on being destroyed lmao

how is it being destroyed?

They don't listen to classical music or music from their ethnic background (they don't have one that has any specific cultural output). They listen to vaporwave, meme music, crappy nazi military songs, neofolk and black metal

You're almost right, except he's a Pagan who gets all of his doctrine from Varg. I'm highly certain most of Varg's YouTube fanbase were New Atheists back in 2008.

*tips fedora*

please answer the question I genuinely want to know

I think most people (myself included) don't hate country so much as they don't like listening to it and don't know very much about it.

yes

Please imagine I attached a .jpeg pointing out how obvious this bait is, I genuinely can't be fucked to actually go through with it

big amounts of CO2 in the sky

man make it big with factories

>oh man someone's asking me to defend a claim I made despite not having any evidence and piggy backing what my 3rd grade teacher told me. i know! i'll claim his post is bait so I dont have to admit I'm getting owned
not only is this not true but even if it was, it would be the only way to prevent huemans from shitting up the planet. recycling and mandatory fairy faggot solar cars will do NOTHINg to revert the so called damage you claim we've made on planet earth. the only way to put a stop to this is by letting humans make living conditions so uninhabitable that they die and become extinct. nature will fix herself in the ensuing centuries.

>If global warming is real how is there snow
Checkmate

>going against 100% of scientists based on willful ignorance
>implying being this stupid is actually possible

Hating the current low IQ massive music genre is the patrician thing to do.
You will cringe when in 10 years you remember your teenager days hurting your ears listening to "trap".
I can already imagine popular culture in the mid 20s or early 30s making fun of trap.

Why don't you tell him why it's so obvious instead of being snarky that's why your side is looked don on

you're like an 11 year old redditor
fabricating the opposition's arguments and making them look bad by insinuating they have opinions they don't actually have says a lot about your insecurity
>DUDE MOST SCIENTISTS AGREE LMAO
npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2016/09/13/493739074/50-years-ago-sugar-industry-quietly-paid-scientists-to-point-blame-at-fat
user if you've ever believed a single thing that ever came out of niel degrass tyson or bill nye's mouths then you're a fucking idiot

this

trap is just plain terrible, the fad will die off and people will see the music for what it is without associating it with getting high with qt girls in the whip

Global warming denialists and flattards are surprisingly similar in that they refuse to simply google the information themselves since doing so will result in 100% of evidence debunking their standpoints.
If I wasn't drunk I wouldn't even be entertaining this retardery

wow i can find you 11,000,000 different studies that refute your point. the truth is that mainstream scientists (the ones who's opinions are counted by mainstream media outlets) are the only ones pushing this "GLOBAL WARMING" propaganda. if you look outside your faggot pussy BITCH bubble for one second you'll learn the truth about the way the world works.

the truth is that 'climate' itself is not natural. it was always man made and since atlantis froze over it has ALWAYS been under control. for the past 3 centuries history can be diluted down to the various different ways in which the government can squish tax money out of you. they're turning up the heat via HAARP so they can hike up taxes in order to fund their 'research' into 'what's causing global warming' when in reality they're going to use that extra money to sacrifice your children and rape the dead bodies of your seeds. all this talk of UFOS by mainstream media and government outlets doesn't strike you as strange? all of a sudden they're (IN UNISON) coming out together saying WOW LOOK AT ALL THE WONDERFUL EVIDENCE WE HAVE THAT UFOS EXIST!! it should strike you as strange because it's all propaganda you empty vesselled faggot corpse. they're going to claim that these 'aliens' are "hostile" and (once again) up your tax money so that they can fund extraterrestrial weaponry in order to 'destroy them'. when in reality it's to pay for their coke and prostitute addictions. your skull is thicker than your wrist if you've believed anything you've ever read in your life. the earth isn't flat either. nor is it round. it's not even geometrically graphable because it's a realm- not a physical plane.

if you believe in religion, you wear fadoras.
what now

Honestly this is pretty in-depth to be bait

The worst part is, is that you're not wrong. The "Christians" of Sup Forums and Sup Forums today would have been militant internet atheists back then.

you're going to have a deep sleep tonight. you will have another one tomorrow. in fact, you will continue to sleep well for the rest of your life as long as you convince yourself that everything that goes against your spoon-fed and brainwashed opinions is 'bait'

Fucking lmao good troll, user. You really committed to this one.