Just catched Groundhog Day here on TV in my country .. and I'm wondering...

Just catched Groundhog Day here on TV in my country .. and I'm wondering.. is there any more movies with this 'repeating the same day' theme? Not as good as Groundhog Day for sure.. but gimme some suggestions.

I love time travel movies .. and this theme is sort of time travel ..

Edge of Tomorrow or Live.Die.Repeat

Majora's Mask

there was a good reason this pasta died out

why

>Source Code
>12:01

>catched

that is a story for another time

>catched

also wrong picture you fucking idiot

That poster...

It looks fiffy years old but younger than it at same times.
And also that name. Why would anywan onea see a flick named The Groundhog Day. In my country it was called Wednesday all week!, and it wasn't for the sole reason of that that I begun and decided watching it.

Unb-be-liev-able!

>catched

Whats the difference?

Source Code

>not using the same image as always

REEEE

So, what is it?

>Rubin said, "Ultimately it became this weird political issue because if you asked the studio, 'How long was the repetition?', they'd say, 'Two weeks'. But the point of the movie to me was that you had to feel you were enduring something that was going on for a long time ... For me it had to be—I don't know. A hundred years. A lifetime."

Can you imagine repeat the same day for 40 years and not become insane?

you are a good friend

I think that movie was a pastiche of all-Americans soap operas, where everything is always the same and the only difference is how Johnny will not screw up with Mary this time. In fact, it was very dark comedy for me, of no escape from the circle of social games.

Maybe her butt hurts

The problem is, he kills himself several times and it just keeps on repeating.

Because eventually people realized that instead of doing Groundhog Day, they're doing pic related.

Internet did not exist on that time. Repeat the days today would be great. You could be an expert at anything you want

Run Lola Run

>catched

This killed any chance of season 3

Books existed holms.

Repeat the day today and you'll become an autist.