Childhood is idolizing Rory. Adulthood is realizing Paris makes more sense

Childhood is idolizing Rory. Adulthood is realizing Paris makes more sense.

I'd do that too.

I want to lick her eyeballs

childhood is idolizing luke.

adulthood is realizing taylor made more sense.

>not being #TeamParis since S01E01

Nah, Taylor was always a silly.

except sjw rory would have you strung up and banned from all jobs for the rest of your lives by perma internet ostracism

Is Rory supposed to be sympathetic? Like, here's this 30-something trustfund baby clinging onto this dream of being a world renowned journalist complaining about her hard life to her Korean friend who let's her crash in her house while she has two kids to raise, a husband to take care of, earn a living and somehow still find time to follow her musical passions...wew lad

They're all privileged. Rory was more than others because of her wealthy grandparents and father. The only failure in Stars Hollow was her mother.

Rory: I'm my own woman! I'm having rich Dad pay for my Harvard college instead of Mom's rich parents!

I like how tumblr hates the show now because of the fat shaming in the summer episode

>Not ending this season with:
>I fucked Paris
What a fucking flop, Netflix is literally killing nostalgia.

Emily Gilmore is the hottest bitch on that show

>except for Michel and the Kims there's not a single PoC on the show
lyl

"my life is shit, i dont have a home, i dont have a car, i dont have a job, i dont have money"
>lives with her mum again, numerous persons offer her to live with them
>drives with a car all the time
>works for the stars hollow gazette
>doesnt get wage because she said she didnt want to get paid, hes super rich grandparents who give her anything

fuck this bitch

Someone post the Paris pushing the door shut with her feet Webm

childhood is aspiring to be Kirk

adulthood is verifying to yourself that Kirk is the best way to be

whether you like it or not he's /ourguy/

>get a masters and go to a guaranteed high-paying job at a top highschool where everybody loves me

>ha ha no don't be ridiculous!

>WAAAH MY LIFE IS SUCH A MESS

F U C K

R O R Y

>/ourguy/
no, Kirk is the polar opposite of our guy.

he never stops trying.
We never started.

rory a fucking CUTE good god

only because she has had such high standards since she was a child.

in the sequel they know she isn't doing badly because they would be worried if that was the case just like when they were worried about her direction when she quit college.

Anyway, the whole remake is just the glib facsimile of the series 1-7. it has all the story elements

the special is basically seasons 1-7 summarised and remade with all moments echoing those from the original series

eg. rory's career stumbling = rory dropping out of yale
sleeping with a wookie = sleeping with dean
fall out over the book = the long separation they had before
lorelai running away to the west coast = lorelai and luke's break up after sleeping with christopher
jess inspiring her to write the book = jess inspiring her to go back to yale
kirk's short film = kirk's short film

there are more

there's no original story or character progression just like there was nothing new about the force awakens and that's fine . I found I was only rewatching certain episodes from the original series anyway so it's good to have a condensed version

it’s a highlights show where the highlights have been performed again instead of just broadcast again. and just like star wars this time it's less meaningful than before.

Childhood is thinking that adulthood is realizing Paris makes more sense.

Adulthood is realizing your childhood instinct of idolizing Rory actually makes the most sense.

Rory is a qt but Paris is the wisest choice.

Do they kiss each other's tits?

what went right?

Her posture is horrible

so do they finally fuck in the new season or what?

>runs a successful hotel
>lives life on her terms
>failure

Sort of

Netflix commissioned a four part mini/8th season with the original creators and cast.

Also is wrong. The 8th Season basically was the original showrunner (who was fired after season six) getting a chance to do what she originally planned for season seven as far as Rory's arc.

The original showrunning was fired (and by fired, her contract was not renewed) because she wanted the final season of the show basically being all about Rory turning into a fuck-up like her mom, losing her future because she ends up pregnant by Luke, who won't marry her because he finally gets sick of her lazy millennial ass.

CW didn't want that ending and wanted something more uplifting so they put other people in charge so that we got Rory dumping Luke (and not the other way around) and getting a huge send-off from the town as she went off to follow Barack Obama around on the 2008 campaign trail, with the implication she'll become a huge journalist superstar from her coverage of the first black President

>all about Rory turning into a fuck-up like her mom, losing her future because she ends up pregnant by Luke, who won't marry her because he finally gets sick of her lazy millennial ass.
>Rory dumping Luke
what

the original plan for season seven.

this was ditched in order to give Rory an "empowering" moment of dumping Luke to focus on her career.

For season eight, since they couldn't pretend season seven didn't happen, they had to give Luke a more tangible reason for not being with Rory/more of a reason why Rory was a shitheel, so they did the storyline where Rory fucks Luke while both are in a relationship and have Luke chose his fiance over Rory while Rory gets dumped by her fiance when he finds out

Please tell me you mean Logan with "Luke", otherwise those plot-ideas are hella strange.

>30-something trustfund baby clinging onto this dream of being a world renowned journalist
seems like how we ended up in our current situation
>im gonna change the world
>im gonna talk about the great injustice
>can't find any
>guess i'll make it up

Childhood is watching Gilmore Girls
Adulthood is watching literally anything else

>dem knockers
wtf happened to them!?

>injustice doesn't exist
no. this is retarded.

journalism (especially print journalism) is a highly sought after career with declining placements each year. she's realising she'll have to consider other options in order to survive.

>is it raining
No it's national baptism day. Get your tubes tied

Paris is GOAT