Floyd Mayweather spends at least $1,000/week on...haircuts

>"It's $1,000 per cut."

>We spoke with Jackie Starr -- Mayweather's personal shape up queen while in training and out -- who tells us Mayweather pays a pretty penny to look so pretty. Starr says she met Floyd in 2001 but didn't start splitting his wig until 2009, in which time she's become the only barber who cuts his hair home or abroad ... MULTIPLE TIMES PER WEEK.

>"I cut his hair two times a week, three times is pushing it, but then it also depends on the occasion." Adding, "If he's in training I will cut him Monday, Wednesday and Friday."

tmz.com/2016/05/16/floyd-mayweather-haircuts/

I'm not quite sure what to make of this. On one hand, $1000-3000 per week to get buzzcuts and the occasional fade is simply insane and illogical. It can't be real.

Has Mayweather suffered this much brain damage? Does he enjoy burning money on menial, pointless things? Is this how he thinks he exercises power? Does it make him happy?

Or is this the ultimate commentary on capital, wealth, and class? Has centuries of slavery and poverty in Africa comes to this point of sub-ironic praxis?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GMA6xAHo6Ws
youtube.com/watch?v=w00jBfcdUeg
youtube.com/watch?v=XI83bSHRBV0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>be bald
>spent 1k dollars on haircuts

hes bald

>sub-ironic praxis
whoa, I'm totally stealing that term

>Has Mayweather suffered this much brain damage?
or maybe he was just born retarded

youtube.com/watch?v=GMA6xAHo6Ws

>49-1

>brag about money
>can't afford your taxes
>broke due to being bald and still spending 1k a week on haircuts
>forced to get heemd by Goober for money

>all the mongs here being manipulated by floyd into creating more hype

youtube.com/watch?v=w00jBfcdUeg

>Does he enjoy burning money on menial, pointless things? Is this how he thinks he exercises power? Does it make him happy?
that seems to be his personality.
he beat his wife in front of his children.
he's illiterate.
he exists to punch other people and spend the winnings.

>has $800 millions
>IRL requests 22 million
>"dis moon is brook hes fook"

NANOBALLER WITHOUT A "PERSONAL DJ" DETECTED!!!!!

it is kind of crazy how much money Mayweather has made. You could spend it on all kinds of extravagant things and never be broke. And somehow Floyd still went broke.

*had

i'd imagine if i were illiterate i would need a personal dj. imagine floyd's confusion in trying to tell albums apart unless a recognizable picture was on the case.

That probably includes money to travel where ever he is, but still, holy fuck

>make money
>don't spend it

Lol! Who gives a fuck? He made a fuck ton of money and wants to spend it while he's still some what young. Who gives a shit when you're 80 and shitting yourself? Do you really need a billion fucking dollars?

Dude probably gets sucked off by some sloot every time he gets a hair cut.

I do not feel bad for him one bit. he made his bed now he has to sleep in it

>Does he enjoy burning money on menial, pointless things? Is this how he thinks he exercises power? Does it make him happy?
Yes

I only spent $18 on my fade this week and I get my haircut once a month
Does this mean I can't join TMT?

Dude I shave my own head bald once a week. Takes less than 15 minutes tops to do it. Why the fuck would anyone pay $1000 just for someone to shave all their hair off?

>rich black people lose all their money because of wacism

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Hahahaha

>Or is this the ultimate commentary on capital, wealth, and class?

nigga literally can't read and has been gifted more money than everyone on this entire website will ever earn for getting repeatedly punched in the face. its a commentary on society in general

>Fights for 9 figures
>Spends money on stupid shit
>Still have trouble paying taxes

Goddamn. You'd think he'd take some time out and read and invest.

>have trouble

Right, just like all these other rich tax evaders "have trouble" paying taxes

Happy endings

And to think people were disgusted when John Edwards got that $400 haircut.

Shouldn't use a pic of Jay Z though, he's a financially smart black man

I know but that was the point of "The Life of OJ"

I work in the private client services (rich people) practice at a large CPA firm. Most of our clients make 7 to 8 figures a year. There have been a few cases where our clients paid their tax bills late (almost always due to a mixup), but I've never seen someone with the ability to pay let things get to the point where they're hit with a tax lien.

You can still spend it and not have to work at Ace Hardware when you are 65 because you went full nigger

he spends like $80m a year and sells a few hats to try and cover it

He probably has about 200 left right now

>splitting his wig until

I wish Big Herc would split this faggot's wig.

I liked this gimmick better when Ted DiBiassi did it

the secret to losing that much money is bad investments, it's how most athletes go broke.

because it was purchased with our tax dollars fucktard

idc how mayweather spends his money that he earned fairly in capitalist trade.

>is a stupid baldy twat
>spends $1000/week on "haircuts"

Conor was right. No wonder this guy is going broke. Took the fight because he desperately needs the money

Fpbp

Nice of him to give her a break like that tbqh, I'd expect as much of a Trump friend and supporter.

>paying 1,000 American dollars
>for a shaved head

FPBP
manlets will never learn

>wake up at 3am to train
>be upset you have to train
>flex your muscle to no-one but your car dealer at 3am and buy a Bugatti
>it's in your driveway 24 hours later
who the fuck cares about a nigger buying things

Has anybody of you chucklefucks considered that Floyd is just trying to support his community by spending money on things like Lakesia's barber shop, basically implementing his business man knowledge of keynesian economics?

He probably supports a 1000 people who otherwise would be smoking crack or spend time in mental ward, instead he let's them make them a living buzzing his clean shaven head three times a week. He's more of a community organizer than Obama ever was.

>actually get swindled hard for hundreds of millionjs in a business deal gone bad
>get your house broken into on your 40th birthday and have an undisclosed amount (shitloads) stolen
>still being a nigger and buying nigger things regardless
>somehow can't understand why he's broke now

>thinking he goes to a barber shop
he pays Laqueshia 1k, 3 days a week to come to him because he's trying to look like a rich chimp.

nigger rich never lasts

>mfw the nigger (female) builds a lifestyle that's dependend on this kind of money and will live on the street once she loses this revenue stream

so true
>mfw

the haircut probably comes with hookers

Nah pretty sure he goes to a barber shop. I heard it's like a community center in black areas. They go there to see and be seen. If you watch that video of him arguing with that woman who pretends to not know him you see that the barber barely pretends to cut his hair.

and what then when he finally runs out of money? all of those 1000 people will be smoking crack on the street
basically just handing out money to people is not sustainable, actually helping would involve these people independently sustaining themselves

He gives them a chance to raise a stable family and break the cycle of no father, poverty, leaving your kid.

>wearing matching tees with your fucking barber

Maybe he just enjoys spreading the wealth

Reminds me of that Chappelle show skit where they raised the price on him for haircuts.

>a grand for this

youtube.com/watch?v=XI83bSHRBV0

Not being able to pay taxes and not having liquid assets to pay taxes are two very different things. He doesn't want to sell anything to pay his taxes, and why should he when he's got a nine-figure liquidity event in his very near future?

did floyd ever have hair?

>77165468
Don't try to argue logic with MMEme fags.

This is all marketing for him to make it seem like he does this.

You have to be really draft if you think he actually does this.

It's just a way to hype him up, and heres a hint on how it's so... HIS NAME IS FUCKING
FLOYD MONEY MAYWEATHER.

idk man, chris eubank used to spend absurd amounts of money on haircuts when he was basically bald, weekly. and he was never nearly as rich as floyd is.

Light nigga, dark nigga, faux nigga, real nigga
Rich nigga, poor nigga, house nigga, field nigga

Still nigga

Mind your own business, OP. It's not your money.

Be unusually good at something or remain poor.

nothing wrong, rich people must spend a lot of money

This is why poorfags remain poorfags.

when blacks get money they use it to stimulate the economy.

they are the true Übermensch

Floyd is worth about $200 million at present. The average American is worth about $200k. The average American probably spends more than $52/yr on haircuts. Floyd is actually being relatively frugal.

>Read

Well there's ya problem

If I made as much money as Floyd does I'd pay my barber well too. Niggas got to look out for each other.

>t. Bernout