Angry black Brexiter destroys a remain cuck

youtube.com/watch?v=0gHLfMXb0Yg

WE

He even looks like a cuck.

I assume youre talking about the "musician and comedian and the rest of all that hehe" guy?

Yeah and that bitch even looks like a feminist.

Based Negro...

I believe the term he was looking for is unemployed

I saw this clip a couple of days ago.

He is spot on from the working man's perspective.

Holy fucking shit. That cuck who got up and started off by saying "musician, comedian, and all the rest hehehehehe :)" immediately follows all of that up with ZERO fucking knowledge of British politics. You can't make this shit up. His reasoning was "I like that Britain can be part of this bigger thing."

AAAAAAYYYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO AYYOOO
>smacks lips together loudly
SO HOL UP HOL UP
>steals
SO U BE SAYIN
>gets jiggy wit it
SO HOL UP U BE SAYIN
>eats grits
AAAYYYOOO SO U BE SAYIN
>checks for nearest fried chicken joint
U BE SAYIN
>collects welfare
HOL UP HOL UP
>licks teeths and smacks lips
AYYYOO U BE SAYIN
>does the crip walk
SO U BE SAYIN
>opens a up a forty and pours some for his homies malcolm x and marthin luther king
HOL UP SO U BE SAYIN
>goes to check in with his parole officer
WE WUZ
>dindu nuffins
U BE SAYIN WE WUZ
>sucks air through teeth
AYYYOO HOL UP SO WE WUZ
>pulls up sagging pants
SO WE WUZ
>instinctively looks around for police
SO U SAYIN WE WUZ
>faints and then gets up repeatedly
SO WE WUZ
>shouts at movie theater screen
WE WUZ
>deals crack
SO HOL UP WE WUZ
>chucks spear
AYYYOO WE WUZ
>sets down cotton bale
HOL UP
>strokes welfare check pensively
SO WE WUZ
>throws gang sign
WE WUZ
>participates in a drive-by shooting
KAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNGGGGGGGZZZZZZZ AN SHIIIEEEEEEEEETTTTT???
>learns kikongo

based negro.

that stupid gingers expression though

Guys.
If they rig the vote and we dont leave (the only way we will not leave is vote rigging)...

Who do we attack first? The establishment or the cuckold traitors who did vote remain?

He looks legitimately scared for his life

Like he SERIOUSLY expects to get hit by him
Ahahahaha

If niggers are so dumb, why not just harness their power through movements rather than attack them?

I started vibrating as soon as he said culturally diverse
No wonder chicks want the BBC look at this weed

I think you should first attack the other cops sitting around you.

>"Apply 500 jobs before they can even get one"
It's the whole motherfucking world niggra. You won't change it for the better out.

Kinda looks like he really wants to prep that guy too.

>It's time
>Activate the Brexit

Based black man setting this bitch boy straight. Fuck knows what the last cunt is on about. You can see the fear and lust in her eyes she hates what she's hearing but wants that alpha dick in her cob web cooch.

>TFW British black man makes a constructed argument for the working class and completely destroys the opposition while remaining articulate
>TFW over here the she-boons and nogs just parrot DINDU NUFFIN over and over until they get their way
I've never been more ashamed to be American than now. I miss you, Dad-Country.

Why was that cuck even there?
He was so pathetic why give him a voice?
Dear lord it's like it's obvious brexit is going to win with these boons as their mascots.

a based nigger

It's a shame he will have to go back

We love our based negros. Don't we just love our based negros?

Brits, please explain - I have I been fooled by your media or are your black people actually better than the American ones?

Yours atleast seem to be shitty in the same way that whites can be shitty. Are pakis your african-americans?

gosh what Sup Forums has become
love gays
love jews
love niggers
nuke that place

WUZ BRITISH PEOPLE N SHIET

"Yeah I don't understand anything about economics or money, but like we could be apart of something, like, bigger y'know? Like c'mon. I have no idea what the economic outcome would be but like being apart of Europe, woah"

>we need to protect the British people first
>yeah but like I like the diversity and stuff, it's neat

British black people are mostly from the Carribean.

They're not all great and they do tend to commit more crimes than average, but by and large they're not as bad as Muslims and tend to keep to themselves. Outside of London they're basically like every other group of people.

>Brits, please explain - I have I been fooled by your media or are your black people actually better than the American ones?

I'm pretty sure they're better than ours.

Every time I hear a black guy from Britain I'm blown away by how intelligent they are.

It's nothing like the gangster trash here. The British have actually brought culture to their blacks.

My nigga.

The musician/stand up comedy artist was a sack of cringe though.

>they actually let a woman speak
>there are wmen who are not in the kitchen as we speak in Uk
wew if there is no brexit after this...

Yeah yeah. You're loved.

All conservatives really want is people to be well behaved.

>are your black people actually better than the American ones?
We imported ours mostly from the West Indies, and they came to work on the tubes and buses. The African ones are as vile as their American cousins. Also worth noting there are less of them as a percentage, despite what the BBC would have us believe (I think they try to make out it's 50% nog here, when it's 82% white).

Yeah, paki muslims are our african americans. Just look at our jails.

The ideal would ofcourse be a monocultural society with minimum degeneracy, but in dire times like this, you gotta take the support you can get, man.
Thats like when muzzies are anti-immigration.

They do have that gangster stuff but pretty much only in London and rarely among the ones from the Carribean.

I don't really like people who aren't English but it does get a bit tiresome reading about how evil niggers are when all the ones I know just spend their days playing cricket, cooking weird food and going to those churches where they all sing and have a good time.

If I lived in London that would be a bit different.

Black People here actually have dignity and are hard working. White people are more likely to be on benefits than them. Mad World.

As an American, can I vote yes for brexit? where's my ballot? I thought great Britain was all inclusive and multi cultural. What about mememememememe? I wanna be part of a bigger picture cause my life sucks and is so lonely. god I hate libs so much. why do they all look the same? Even in America libs look like that "comedian" cuk.

sounded fucking foreign

Black People here dont have a chip on their shoulder and expect hand outs due to existing. That helps a lot when it comes to being a productive member of society.

"I'm a musician and a comedian"

What's this code word for?

at least he cares more about Britain than those lefty shits

>looked like a jew

Yep, overall British Blacks > American Blacks.

unemployed

Fucking negroes and muslims in Europe. This is not USA, it's disgusting to have people like that in any country of Europe.

I don't blame them personally, but it would make me happy if they leave.

lot of it going about

It's cause they come from Africa and aren't descended from the slave mixture of Africans in the south of America.

Actual African immigrants in America are much better off than you would think and a lot of them are highly educated. This is from countries like Nigeria.

They ended slavery sooner and have uplifted them ... without jews around to poison the well.

I only hate jews and muslims, but mostly jews.

Jews are the root cause for most of the shit happening in the west right now and they need to be purged for eternity if we will ever have a chance to recover.

If only all black people were this based instead of lazy and easily controlled people mired into self hatred.

2:44 you can see the fear in his eyes

They are controlled by their emotions and nothing else. The idea of one world in lock step and harmony is a nice fairy tale. He is willing to destroy Britain to try and attain it when every piece of evidence is to the contrary. It will just result in its death and hell on Earth for them.

He is a fucking idiot who understands nothing of the real world and thinks Hollywood is reality.

based working class black brit

He looks like a skinner Simon Lane

Lol @ that longing stare

I hate this video so much.

god speed based black man

he's a zombie.
Brainwashed by years in public schooling and college, social media/reddit and a completely sheltered upbringing

Fuck off

Yeah, most of them actually love Britain for taking them in in the first place

Ding! We have a winner.

-Black man from the south.

guys like that are what keeps me from being a complete racist white supremacist, i would love to buy that man a drink

>Reality Check: Britain is already Multi cultural

t. Black man

Wew lad, that shut that cuck up

Get a real job you fucking ginger faggot

Negro upset he lost the begging spots to gypsies. Oh well...we have the BEST gypsies folks, the BEST.

Keep them there please, and if BREXIT you can send them to beg in Bruxelles as refugees.

Fuck off you cuck.

I like Britain can be a part of bigger things
You mean like the largest Empire in the world it started by itself? Fucking cucks I swear

Why do those fucking shitstain normies clap after every sentence one of those idiots say? They are literally showing their ignorance and are even fucking PREFERRING this to be a popularity contest, instead of an intellectual one, so that the guy who shouts louder and momentarily silences the others wins in their eyes.

Black guy is right. We have lots of multiculturalism and immigration will never stop completely, the flood should be stopped.

Immigrants absolutely undercut british workers and drive down wages. If there's a huge surplus of people from poor countries, especially those willing to live a dozen to a house, then they can work for peanuts (a fortune to them) and british citizens can't get a look in. The only people this serves are businesses looking for cheap labour, and those are who successive governments with lax immigration policies have been serving, not the public.

Why the hell do we need any unskilled immigrants? Unless we are actually short of people, we don't need them. Doctors and nurses and skilled trades, sure, but there are plenty of British people who can fill unskilled jobs, millions are still unemployed despite the government fudging the figures by creating loads of part time jobs and zero hours contracts. If unemployment is a problem in the UK, cut immigration because you have too many people, don't cut unemployment benefits and keep cheap workers pouring in FFS.

Absurd, a remain voter, privilaged wealthy person with a non-job like 'musician' lecturing a black working class man about diversity and opportunities.

If the US and UK team up can we conquer Europe and make the Old World great again?

>We know their lot is wafflin'

Fucking brits man.

>When black people in Britain advocate for british culture and people more than britcucks do

Holy Western Alliance when?

It won't last, feminism is tearing African migrants apart. They are not nearly as resistant to cultural programming as the Asians for some reason.

This guy has to be meme material i just can't believe people like him exist

Meanwhile in America...

A true nationalist wants his own country to grow towards a better future with a healthy family as societies backbone and wants other nations and civilizations to do the same for them IN THEIR OWN COUNTRIES, regardless of race, religion and cultural differences.
As long as people get rid of their own shit in their own countries and work and live and die for their own nation on their own soil, then we have a great human thing going.

2nd generation always seem to be conservative

>do the same for them IN THEIR OWN COUNTRIES, regardless of race, religion and cultural differences.
Cuck. If you have the power to subjugate others and you don't use it, you're a cuck.

Holy shit those weak remain human beings, what a bunch of sad sack of shits.

>I don't know anything about the economy herrrpppderrp
>We should bring in more immigrants cause it makes life more interesting
Bombs are interesting, good luck with that troll of a gf you got there too. Sorry Brits I had no idea you had these types crawling all over

Question for Bongs; Is it the Left or Right that wants out of the EU? This guy seems to belong on the left, while UKIP right?

Here it is the Left + "Farmer's party" that are against. The right-wing are shilling hard for EU/TISA etc.

I would say a massive yes to your post.

I've lived in London for 6 years and the rest of my life in the countryside.

I would guess the opposite is true in America, whenever I meet a Pakistani person from America I'm surprised at how cool they seem.

You're arguing for dying for a border, a country, not a nation. You're disregarding the fact that a NATION is bound by a shared religion, culture, and RACE. You're not advocating nationalism, you're advocating globalism. You're a literal cuckold as well.

Youve been cucked something fierce by the muslims. Look at the "French" national team.

are you dumb?

I've literally never had a job application refused. I'm not really highly educated. Not being in the EU has its benefits.

if brexit doesnt happen what will the british right do?

He seems based. probably west Indian or some shit.

apply for asylum under Trumps America, or kill ourselves if Clinton is president.

Mostly right, but some leftists are starting to join us now

based

Based guy

What was the zero hour contract the shrill chick shrieked about? What does it have to do with being part of the EU? What does it have to do with allowing low skilled immigrants to undercut brittish low skilled workers?

It's a bit of both but generally right are more in favour of brexit, it seems to be more of a class division than anything else,working class and poorer people have been hurt the most by the EUs policies particularly immigration because they are competing for jobs,benefits and housing with migrants.

He's wondering why this black person is attacking him; his gender studies professor assured him that all black people would be friends with him so long as he betrayed his own country and race.

>BREXITER DESTROYS REMAIM KEK
>LE RUBS HANDS, BECAUSE EXCITED TO SEE THIS
>DINDU DIN DINDU
>BRITAIN CANT BE CONTROLLED BY BELGIUM
>?????
>OP IS A FAGGOT

Well one brit gets it. Too bad everyone else are cucks. It's amazing how white people are such suckers to selling out themselves and their own countries instead of putting their needs and interests first.