Why do Woody Allens films always end in uncertainties?

Why do Woody Allens films always end in uncertainties?

hello?

Do they always? I can think of Magic in the Moonlight, Small Time Crooks and Whatever Works as three that end pretty conclusively happily.

Because he's a child rapist

You're thinking of the Coen Brothers

it's meta, just like we're uncertain as to whether he raped his adopted daughter before marrying her or not

because he's a jewish pedophile manlet

The only question I will ever have about WA is when will he finally die

Yes hello

Most the time, It's usually pretty open, but not always.

He didn't adopt her, and it wasn't rape. Mia found a photo of her holding her cunt open for him. That is arguably an indication of enthusiastic consent.

Just like I'm uncertain as to why you're all obsessed with a tiny Hebrew's pecker.

if the jews rule the world i want to know what they're doing with their circumsised peckers

hi

>daughter
That word. I don't think it means what you think it means.

>raped
That word. I don't think it means what you think it means.

A lot of people question Woody Allen's reputation of being a hack.
He is a hack, in the sense that he always does the same shit in all his flicks.
Annie Hall was the first Woody Allen movie I watched, and I loved it. It was creative, inovative in many ways, funny and different than the usual comedy.
Then I went on to watch Manhattan. It was the same thing, but in B&W: neurotic intelectual jewish struggling artist living in New York has romantic issues.
Not only the premisse was uninventive, the execution wasn't all that great, and the whole plot about a 42yo dating a 17yo like that was the most normal thing in the world was ridiculous, and made me want to puke (of course, pedos will try to defend this). But what made me cringe the most is the dialogue he tried to push, as natural conversation, but was nothing but a bunch of wannabe cult gibberish.
It made sense to me that the people who loved Woody Allen act like such uptight poseur cunts, because they wanted to be just like him, that pretentious faggot.
It baffled me to find out this was considered one of his masterpieces, as it seemed like a poor rehash. Then I went on to watch other of his stuff, just to find out it's the same shit over and over again.
Same romantic plots with his neurotic auteur alter ego, same self deprecating jokes, same ridiculously pretentious dialogue.
I'm with Orson Welles - who criticized Allen's "comical persona" - on this one. Welles was an intellectual, but for the sake of knowledge and reflexion, not to make himself look smart in silly flicks.
He didn't loosely refferenced Swedish directors or german philosophy, for no particular reason. Even more so, he made films with a good understanding of human nature, instead of just "wow, Freudian theories about upbringing are true and relationships are hard".
Plus, he was a complete artist, not only working as a writer, but also was a fantastic director and a competent actor.
Sorry about the rant, but I'm pretty pissed off.

For the record it's not rape if its consensual.

never. that's why he gets with the youngins. he absorbs their youthful energy.

Yet browsing Sup Forums makes me think niggers control the world

>Welles was an intellectual
True, he even drinks mwaaaah the Frencshh shampagne