Now that he's officially quit the filthy frank show...

Now that he's officially quit the filthy frank show, how much longer do you think his musical career will last without the crutch it provided?
>I give him 6 months

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pMErlY2CIs0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Will this thread devolve into a debate about commies vs alt right like the other one

nooooo
quit that so he can make vapid garbage music???

Yep, wannabe-Nujabes is finally trying to pursue his dream.

He should keep the FF persona for doing ironic review videos. Lolz for everyone.

He looks like utter shit
Suicide when lads

I don't see why not

His music all sounds the same and he doesn't contribute in an interesting/memorable way to his medium.

Meme Machine was very good for its context in meme culture. Otherwise, it's vapid nonsense.

Unironically enjoyed his last ep

I don't know why all the hate. You hear worst shit in the mainstream pop scene nowadays than his music.
I think In Tongues was decent enough.

ooh a gentelman whom is an expert in meme culture I see. Very well. *puff puff*

I feel like his EP was a huge downgrade from all of the music he made prior. Every new song on it sounds practically the same besides bitter fuck.

JEWS CONTROL THE MEDIA
THERE ARE MORE THAN TWO GENDERS
WHITE GENOCIDE
DEATH TO CIS WHITE MEN

Are you happy now?

I think normies took such a shine to "72 genders" and "my gender is attack helicopter" because those memes give regular trannies a free pass - like, "trannies are mentally ill and mutilating their own bodies, but at the very least they're turning a "male" or "female" form that I can recognize."

And small concessions such as that are how shit like transsexualism becomes normalized and how the Overton window shifts leftward.

Hes friends with guys like Post Malone and Lil Pump so he'll be able to sponge off then until they're no longer popular.

Wow he isn't going to age very well

his music is shit but so is alot of music that is popular, frank ocean comes to mind off the top of my head

thats not an excuse for making a shit musics

He's going to lose all his female fans when they realize when the "he looks so cute out of character" effect wears off

he is really not talented when it comes to music sadly.

funny guy, I respect him but his music cannot stand without his fame

thats not the point, he will still be popular his music is just shit and good enough that its guaranteed. its like the h&m t shirt of music, just innoffensive enough to always attract a crowd of buyers but will always be shit to anyone with taste

Joji's music is usually low quality but there's some potential in there. He just makes lo-fi gaming study chill beats and his vocals are kind of dull but he has shown he has interesting ideas occasionally.

Franko might as well give up then. Absolutely worthless music then.

I feel like he should rap more in his lofi songs, the intro verse to thom is comfy af

terrible
any of his fans can make music just as good then. what the fck

he's going for a kenny g type easy listening for gen z thing

what makes you think filthy frank fans aren't the ones making the lofi gaming study chill beats

thats what I mean. they can, very easily. Why listen to his music then.
Why does he look so damn serious about it then

It doesn't matter how good the music he ever makes is, he will never live his meme shit down. It will overshadow anything good that he does. He made his own hell and it's great to see

sadistic

This is the man who is known for making meme machine, harlem shake, kill yourself, i'm a fucking weeaboo and gibe de pusi b0ss. Yeah good luck getting taken seriously.

harlem shake was actually huge
almost household name worthy.
I'd say household name overules any logic or faggotry in someones past.
Also pusi b0ss is a personal fav.

yeah my fucking teachers did a harlem shake video for the 8th grade graduation

Even the people trying to promote him as a serious musician always call him "the guy that created the harlem shake meme"

>8th grade graduation
I nearly told you to to fuck off for being underaged, but if you were 13 in 8th grade when Harlem Shake came out, you'd be 18 now.

Why do you think Frank ocean is shit?

that or it could have been a joke post

No they did swear to Christ
They did the Dougie in 2011
Swear on Jesus H
I am 18

He knows Post Malone and he's internet famous, he will do just fine, it's inanely easy to make popular music now a days, he will be regarded as meme internet musician.

fuck off cunt

>quit the Filthy Frank show
Source?

I love this guy. Hes so chill.. And hes friend with ethan and Post malone so theres that xD Just awesome

We will look back on this fucknut the same way we look back at Doug Walker.

I bet the 14 year olds who make "edgy dank meme" videos on Instagram are bawling their eyes out right abotu now.

>PLEASE take my music seriously

lmao time to start looking for work franky

Good to here he is doing well for himself, hope he saves up and is happy

>Doug Walker
what happened to him?

I don't care, I'll admit it. I fuck with Joji. I love his comedy and music. He's really talented. I'll miss the Papa Franku show.

im with yu user

hee is aids

He's still around. He retired the Nostalgia Critic character for like a year than brought him back. Channel Awesome still exists though I think most of them has moved on from that group.

No he will be a colab type of guy

I kind of get that he could go stale with filthy after a while, he's been doing it a few years now and you can only shock for so long...

That said, he could retire filthy and not become boring, which is what he's headed towards

>You hear worst shit in the mainstream pop scene nowadays than his music
Yet i hear things everyday that sound leagues better than what he's attempting. He's painfully dull

his twitter, silly

>channel awesome still exists
That’s highly depressing, does anyone even still watch it?

Me, sometimes. But I feel kinda sorry for him. The man is completely bald now, and NC and Doug are basically the same person now.

>JEWS CONTROL THE MEDIA
>THERE ARE MORE THAN TWO GENDERS
You're arguing on two opposite sides here.

>dude im like so emotional and stuff lol!

>>dude im like so underage and also a newfag

You sound bitter.
I don't see why following your dream a bad thing, we may not like his music but why not let the guy try?

please put his name in the post so my filter works

jews control the media and this is why mutliple gender is being censored. it's 5d chess.

>meme culture
yeah like that's a real thing

>Jews control the media
>There are more than two genders
>White Genocide
>Death to cis white men

One of these things is not like the other.

>6 months
Right on the mark senpai, been calling mid-2018 to be his peak.
In Tongues had the benefit of Will He being an earworm, as evidenced by how much higher its playtime is compared to the rest of the songs on the EP, pic related.
His next one in February will have no such song and he'll have to ride out that initial """"""hype""""""" during the 88Rising U.S tour. That tour will mark his high point audience and relevancy-wise and he'll fade away once Will He becomes stale halfway through the year. He may even go back to Filthy Frank on a more occasional basis once the stakes of pursuing it are lowered; I wouldn't put it past 88Rising to have made his exposure conditional on cutting out his edgy shit in order to make him more marketable, with the exception of the Harlem Shake meme.
Somewhat sad because anons like and are literally not wrong at all, but the feeling of sympathy stops when you realize the dude has made it way farther than most musicians ever get while riding on his fame as an e-celeb. Hopefully he handles it gracefully desu

>getting fat
>quit ff
It's harder to jump around I see

Lel

Is this photoshoped? Something looks wrong, like asymmetry... Hmm?

>earworm

stop trying to force this corporate buzzword you garbage man

Everyday senpai.
Love that boi.

Why yall so dirty to franku

>unfunny Youtube memer decides instead to pursue inoffensive meme music career
Wow what a loss to the world.

But it's not meme music, it's supposed to be serious. He's more like Nujabes than 24/7 Lo-Fi Hip Hop Gaming Study Chill Radio

That's what it is, user, corporate buzzword or not. I'll forgive your Ribbit spacing because "garbage man" made me chuckle

>He's more like Nujabes than 24/7 Lo-Fi Hip Hop Gaming Study Chill Radio
DELET

This

TUNA

I like some of his songs like this
youtube.com/watch?v=pMErlY2CIs0
inb4 it's shit because it's a repetitive chill loop

>mfw he fails miserably and comes back with great ff videos where he's self-deprecating

because seriously? his music is really shit.

>tfw he genuinely believes he stands any chance making it with his shitty generic music once his crutch of "the funny meme guy" wears off
I feel sorry for him
That is, the old him when he did vlogs around when he started Filthy Frank
He had such a bright future but he mismanaged and it's just getting worse
Quitting FF is one thing, but investing everything into his shitty music is what'll kill him

Yeah what a fag

Has he gotten fatter?

I think smoking and dehydration from alcohol has just made his face puffy and ugly. You can see it around the eyes

He won't make it, he's a shitty reddit maymay

Gb2rddit kiddie

That is major loss for the internet.

KEK

Only redditfags take memes seriously

You sound like a kid tho

it is cool that he is trying to achive his dream but i'll never see him as a serious artist, especially when he released not one, but 2 albums as his characters with songs talking about killing yourself and about how hot dora the explorer is.

This guy is a piece of shit and an obnoxious cunt
The hit piece he made on "weebs" was unnecessary and hateful.

there's a difference??

Didn't think he could become more retarded.

Chloe Burbank and some of his other older non-meme music was quite nice, although still very samey. I think hes trying so hard to be non-memey that hes draining all the energy out of his music. An hero in 2019.

>You sound bitter.
I'm not, but if it looks like a duck and quacks like a duck, I'm gonna call it a duck. He just wants to be the next Nujabes. Independent of his success or anyone's opinion of if he should strive for it, it's blatant that is his goal.

t. butthurt taiwanese-cartoon watching fag

That's an awful reason not to take him seriously, just tell the character and the artist apart for fucks sake. The difference is, his new music sucks but it is trying to be good.

he'll probably slide back into depression and pick the show up again. but this time more extreme stuff like snuff films or rape videos

I'm a proud otaku, not weeb. And I'm not a fag, so fuck you.

dang that's a big ol' zit. right between the brows too

not a good look frank