What's wrong with islamophobia ?

What's wrong with islamophobia ?

Nothing, just people are so cucked that they're afraid to point out or speak openly about bad ideas.

I can already tell that YOU'RE A FUCKING WHITE MALE!

Nothing is wrong with anti-Islam, Islamophiles on the other side are absolute degenerates.

phobia is wrong
It should be hate, dislike, caution, awareness
but not fear
we are superior
Do you fear ants? They outnumber you, and you cannot understand them or their culture.

>we are superior
>Poland

The radical muslims are the good ones.

This
>b-b-but muh natural human emotions
The ubermensch is beyond human emotion
Fear is degeneracy

Nothing. It's literally a word invented by CAIR (which the UAE considers a terrorist organization) after seeing the success of "homophobia"

nothing wrong with hating an idea/dogma but its different when you start targeting people.
>inb4 mudslim
i'm a fedora tipper and i knew and dispise islam way more and way longer than you do

>says an Algerian

Nothing. Fear of a violent batshit goat rapist death cult is never "irrational".

The "phobia" portion insinuates that its an irrational fear of something

We rationally fear islam. They have proven time and again that they are violent.

>inb4 if if if if if if if dont believe all that okie doke

Big words from a mouth filled with Ahmed cock, and country filled with shitskin hordes.
You were once precious jewel in the crown of Christianity France, and look at yourself now. Shitposting on Kantonese Smoke Signalling board and not seeing that you are being invaded, and your culture reduced to ashes.

While I disagree with "fear is degeneracy" because if I would ever met a bear in my close vicinity I would probably fear and run like hell, I am glad that you understood my point.

All men are violent.

no wonder why you've been raped by all your neighbours

except those who love dogs

- t. Feminist user

Like you were not.
And you enjoyed it so much that now you invite rapists from around the world to satisfy your cravings.

also, Czechy never raped Poland
also, not an argument
also, "muh rapes" gets old

france >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Pooland

Pierre, whats your opinion about people of north-african origin who change their names to French names ?

I'm an arab

Turkroach here.
Still waiting for a great khan to rise in power and unite all Altaic-Uralic people under one banner and commit genocide on all fucking arabs.

I would love to see them die in gas chambers. ı would love to fuck their new born babies to deaths.

>inb4 Turgesh infidel

shit son, how's it up there ?

Your opinion has been duly noted and then disregarded due to huge ammounts of shitskins in your country.
At this point I am pretty sure that your skin is not white, you have no knowledge of French history, and you are just muslim shitposter angry at Poland for not throwing itself under your pedophile religions feet.