ILLEGALS ARE PEOPLE TOO

youtube.com/watch?v=Ahhjgo6KSc0

BTFO Sup Forums

18 YEAR OLD GRADUATE COMES OUT AS ILLEGAL, HAS TOP GRADES. TRUMP IS FINALLY STUMPED

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/McKinney_Boyd_High_School
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Illegals are people.

People that have to go back.

>top grades
at a podunk school in a poor area

Why won't libshits understand illegal mexicans are making things worse for the legal ones who pay taxes, went to the military, and speak english.

The wall would make people less racist. We need you Trump

cool now go back

So, out of the 37,000 high schools in the US, one illegal spic came out on top in one of them.
Wow, really makes you think.

>Allowing 1,000,000 shitheads to come into my country just because 1 of them is decently smart
Yeah, no

Not all people are US citizens.

A lot of tanned germans here of late

Cool. now take that degree back to Mexico and stop leeching on america. I get so fucking much taken out of my check to take care of shitheads like her and she thinks we're equal. pay some fucking taxes or get out you cunt

thiggity this

1 POST BY THIS ID

FPBP

>making things worse for the legal ones who pay taxes

i dont know man. I cant stand another fat headed mid western kid not knowing shit about the world and have highschool teachers playing gladiator as part of world history class with my tax dollars.
Sup Forums just proves my point.

It's not about their intelligence Kraut, it's that they are allowed to use tax-payer resources without paying taxes.

This is the problem, and was always the problem from the beginning.

Love how she says undocumented instead of illegal. did she get arrested after the ceremony?

Can some one break down exactly undocumented these people are and how do they get into schools/jobs? Don't you need a social security number to apply? Or a drivers license or something. I'm genuinely curious as to how all this works

She has to go back.

Her high school, McKinney Boyd High School, was created in 2006 for the purpose of diversity busing.

>This is the third high school in McKinney, the others being McKinney High School and McKinney North High School Setting McKinney Boyd up proved controversial, with many students being compulsorily transferred from the other schools. Further, bussing long distances to achieve socio-economic diversity is being continued.[1]

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/McKinney_Boyd_High_School

Makes you think.

it'd be hilarious if this got her and her family deported

this is why you need trump

JIDF

Liberal media finds one diamond out of a pile of shit
Gonna be the only thing we hear about until Trump is elected

But not all people are citizens. Try again.

They can go be people in mexico, not here.

i hope you report her on ice dot gov

>"I am not going to stand up here and give you the traditional Hallmark version of the valedictorian speech"
>Proceeds to give the traditional Hallmark version of the valedictorian speech

>tfw there's a real organization in Sweden called "No human is illegal"

Cause it's the humans that people say are illegal, not the actions amirite

yes they are people. people who don't stand above the law.
and now pls fuck off to your green youth containment board.

How do even get 4.5 gpa? I thought it only went to 4

same shit here.

You, you shall be a supervisor for the wall.

AP classes make the total possible GPA 5.0 in some schools.

She'll certainly enrich Mexico when she's sent back.

amnesty the hot illegal chicks, send the rest back

maybe the same shit with asylum seekers who ate up for deportation. out of the sudden they have dozens of job offers, are active members of the community, participate in local societies etc.
liberals lie and manipulate so much in this context, it's a shame.

Has she been deported yet? How can you admit that and not be deported unless there is corruption going on?

I took AP it didn't count for shit. they force you there if you are too smart.

I don't think they can still deport her. By coming out like this, she's made herself a darling of the libtards, ensuring protection for herself and her family.
Also, considering she barely speaks English, her colleagues are retarded or this is a move to get Hillary some more votes.

OUT OUT OUT!

How do you go into university\college being illegal? It's literally impossible here.

>Every school is the same

Remove bean

100% OF ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS ARE CRIMINALS

So because they're people, they don't have to obey the law?

Tough shit, deport the cow, good grades or not.

Illegal is illegal, laws must be upheld to set an example, otherwise if we start getting slack, people will take advantage.

Send
Her
Back.

Schools are all liberal fart factories they gave it to her so they could show off their pet illegal.

This criminal should have been put in handcuffs before she finished her speech. Only considered a top grad because -woman and minority

Yep. Being illegal immigrant = breaking law = crime.

Wait she admitted shes an illegal immigrant and is still in the U.S?

Kek get ur shit together amerifats

Yeah, it's all nice and well to have a diploma, etc., but she shouldn't expect people with some sense to clap when she's just admitted that she's breaking the law.
The "we are people too" bullshit has to stop. It doesn't answer any of the economic, political, logistic and cultural issues around immigration to the United States.
The fact that she comes out with top grades only shows that they are squandering resources that should belong to Mexico.
And even if the point is that immigrants have something to bring to the United States, there still are many things to do concretely.

TL; DR: It's just another retarded attempt by a girl who can barely say "Valedictorian" at getting us to say "look at this, it will make you say "fuck having borders and laws and shit".

Also, all people are equal before the law. You're just not happy that it takes time and you'd rather break the law than wait for it.

legal citizens that are forced to sacrifice their resources being diverted to this kind of shit wouldnt be better off if it was being spent on themselves

gotcha
now pls kys faggot

The fact that this illegal is even considered a good student shows just how terrible our education system is.

Not gonna lie: would totally let my bull fuck her.

it's pretty pathetic
i did my final year of high school in the US. we learn here in 8/9th grade what you learn in your 12th. then they sell you the mandatory gen ed classes you should've been given in high school back to you at premium college rates

>that pic
i cri evritiem