Girlfriend got harassed by rapefugees, my question...

Girlfriend got harassed by rapefugees, my question, what can I buy for her to use except for pepper spray (which she already has) when I'm not with her (inb4 she's partying without me and sucking dick, kill yourself) I am really worried and I cannot be with her all the time and nobody will do shit in cuckmoney anyway.

Help a bro out Sup Forums easy self defense shit for girls.

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.de/Fenix-Taschenlampe-schwarz-OS-FX-PD35TAC/dp/B010ESCLHW/280-0476647-1866127?ie=UTF8&keywords=tactical flashlight&qid=1455439453&ref_=sr_1_2&sr=8-2
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bacon

Get her a big bull that can go out with her and protect her. They dont work so they can guard her 100% of the time, for the low cost of having your girls pussy filled with another man's semen.

Thats what sven would do anyways in cuckrope

>inb4 she's partying without me and sucking dick, kill yourself
It's OK, my cucked friend. We have to live with this nowadays.
If she wants to pretend she has to "defend" herself, then just let her. It's a good way to save face. But no need to go overboard with it.

Kubotan

Ein Kubotan oder ein Tazer. Rest ist doch sinnlos.

Bear pepper spray, it has enough force and a,large enough radius to blind a whole hoard of rapist.

>Girlfriend got harassed by rapefugees

post pic of her

Nothing to be done. German girls voted for rapefugees coming in and still do everything to get more in. They need to learn the hard way.

Oh look a mule...I mean a mulatto.

A pig of course failing that a German shephard

Assuming you are in the city? Leave the city. The suburbs are safer. However, if you cannot leave the city, try to get pepper spray. Perhaps a baseball bat too.

she's partying without you and sucking dick

>harassed
bullshit she loves it. I bet that she's fucked tens of them already

Not sure where you would buy a real one though, most searches end up giving cuck and/or kink shit toys.

There are lots of slavs etc that does old style hand forged custom swords, maybe you can ask them?

faggot german eurococks can't own guns?

>daily reminder of how the "master race" lost to a bunch of yankees, slavs, and britfags in world war 2

Convert to Islam
Keep her inside the house

Boom, done

lmao

C U C K
U
C
K

A dress made of pork chops and bacon.

Pepper spray, a rape whistle, and a solid pocket knife. Also consider GPS tracking for her phone.

Why are most sand niggers such degenerate vermin? Is it your belief system or is it genetics?

>Boom
You merifats and your bombs

Clothing made of of pig leather.

lel

Make her a coat made out of razor blades and bacon... Worked for me

She will be fucking them soon. Dont even worry about it.

A gun.

Fo not care if you government allow or not, your government is not your friend anyways

She got harassed and where were you cuckboy?

Damnit Hans, get your shit together

>Wanting a fat gf

Ladness

She is redpilled you fucking cuckThanks bros
KYS nethershit, your country is the liberal piece of shit that was our role model along with the swedes.

Wie lange hat die Staatsanwaltschaft gebraucht um die Anzeige fallen zu lassen? 2 oder 3 Stunden?

Rapefugees likely won't report it. So get illegal pepper spray and tazers. No one will give a fuck. It's not a great idea to carry knives or batons unless you have some training in how to use them.

I actually lift and will probably get a stick for beating those savages to pulp the next time they even try starting shit.

You can't believe how happy I am that Germans are actually doing something against this plague, a lot of them might be cucks but at least together they have a voice

Ganz ehrlich, wenn du als deutscher nicht verprügelt oder vergewaltigt wirst passiert ja wohl gar nichts hier, echt schlimm hier.

This, and if you are rich you can buy multiple bulls.

Thats what I think as well, they wouldn't know what kind of shit is illegal in the first place since they obviously don't give two shits about our culture and laws.

Batons would work for a guy but she isn't exactly strong, at least she isn't petite, the would kill me, thinking about a 45 kg girl getting harassed by those apes

Thanks sverigebro

Back to the cuckshed Lillebror

come to a free country like Amerika and get her a Conceal Carry License

>Girlfriend got harassed by rapefugees, my question, what can I buy for her
Wrong

Tell your woman to get FIT
I mean FIT as in being able to sprint 4km withotu sweating,also to learn how to take down
Those inbred demonic inhuman shitskinoids are ALL LAZY,
Niggers,mudfarts,gypsies,sleazy mongrels,none will run enough to rape her

Pay her a course for women defense against rapists,you must have that in Turkmany
If they put their hands on her,unless she shits herself or knows how to gouge eyes out ,she is fucked,literally

She should never wear clothes that reveal skin/show form of ass and tits
If she looks unfuckable,less changes for they to take interest

Pepper spray is nothing against a group of people

EXTENDO
(Vorsicht, dafür kann man im Knast landen)
>wenn du als deutscher nicht verprügelt oder vergewaltigt wirst passiert ja wohl gar nichts hier, echt schlimm hier
Inzwischen sind wir ja so weit das sich selbst da nichts tut. Selbst wenn es einen Prozess gibt beleidigen dich die Muselmänner dann vor Gericht unter Eid und werden dann ohne Strafe wieder freigelassen.

This should come in handy

All you need is a thick evergreen branch, some wood stain, and 12d nails.

Sind Teleskopstöcke verboten oder erst wenn man sie einsetzt? Weil so ein dreckiger Flüchtling wird garantiert nicht auf die Idee kommen das anzuzeigen

That's not very handy

Gibt keine E-Schocker mit ausreichend Volt legal in Deutschland

>She is redpilled you fucking cuck
Irrelevant. All women are to blame for what happened.

>Girlfriend got harassed by rapefugees, my question, what can I buy for her to use except for pepper spra
Btw,if she pepper sprays them
And she gets away

But the fuckers remember and see her again,what do you think will happen to your gf?
Buy for your woman's self defense a glock,she must defend herself against rapists or see her become news on Sup Forums

Mitführen ist verboten, Besitz ist erlaubt. Ist aber vollkommen egal weil 1 Mädel sich mit sowas niemals gegen nen halbwegs kräftigen Mann wehren kann.

So leave out the nails and call it a walking stick.

>be German
>be severly impractical

Get a dog, it seems like mudslimes try to avoid them

Ist schon ne Weile her, dass ich mich über die Gesetze informiert habe, aber ich glaube die Situation is wie mit vielen anderen Dingen "haben: ja, benutzen: nein".
Ich trag nen Cutter und nen Wechselschraubendreher mit dem gröbsten Flachschlitzaufsatz der da rein passt.
Sind ja keine Waffen. Wenn wir Freiheit in Deutschland hätten würde ich ne Glock 19 bevorzugen.

I always walk with my girlfriend most of the places we go together. If she's alone and attacks them with pepper spray or something they'll have a vendetta against her and in Germany especially they might seriously try to rape and/or kill her. It's fucked.

Walk with her when you can, every time you can. Be prepared to fight them off. We need to teach them to be scared and not the other way around. It's disgusting that living in fear like this is the new normal across all white countries.

fellow germanbrah here who is starting to become mildly irritated by being called a bastard every time he walks past by a pack of muslim.

how do i acquire illegal pepperspray? the really powerful kind? i imagine if i buy that stuff from the us it won't make it through customs and i'll get a hefty fine...

Ja, das war mir von vornherein klar, dafür braucht man auf jedenfall Kraft
Irgendwelche legalen Alternativen für mich? Kubotan etc?

Make her get a gun. Oh wait!

buy it in france?

I am inclined to agree with this guy , for the most part she might get jail time but it will set a glorious example for others and she does not become hakmid's pleasure.

Messer oder Pfefferspray. Für Mädels eigentlich nur Pfefferspray. E- Schocker sind in Deutschland alle fake, die haben viel zu geringe Spannung, das macht den Angreifer nur wütend.

Wo zum Teufel lebst du in Deutscland dass die Lage so schlimm ist. Bei uns in der Gegend ist Gras verkaufen das einzige was flüchtlinge tun.

I know, I already told her I'll do, I just didn't expect it to get out of hand so quickly, it really is fucked, this shit wouldn't have happend outside of fucking festivals where it's obviously common for people to get "touchy" just 3 or even 2 years ago.

It really is, I am glad I'm not a lanky beta bitch anymore and I will put on more mass, it's sad to see how it turns you into the different person, always looking over your shoulder and having to watch out for this shit to happen.
Thanks for your concern

Nachtrag: Wenn du nen E-Schocker auftreiben kannst mit hoher Volt-Zahl wär das natürlich nicht schlecht.

München Umland, ist nicht täglich denke ich aber das macht einem schon Angst, als sie mir das geschrieben hat vorhin (sie hat mich nur begleitet und dann ist sie nach Hause) war ich richtig schockiert.

That's not even true, you basement dweller.

Ja denke ich auch, ich hoffe dass sie ihres nicht benutzen muss

Or sign her up for Krav maga. It's always a useful skill to have. Definitely better than pepper spray.

>Dr Mengele I'm SS

Und immer am Körper tragen, nie in der Handtasche, die ist nämlich als erstes weg wenn was passiert.

Lol, try getting a gun in Germany if you're not part of a crime syndicate, I can't even imagine what I'd get in light of recent attacks on poor young men of African and middle eastern descent.

fucking leaf

>you dont get to bring jewish friends

She's fucking refugees, you cuck

>Or sign her up for Krav maga. It's always a useful skill to have. Definitely better than pepper spray.
t. have never done Krav maga

In a situation of 1 man vs 5 men,Krav maga teaches you to run
In many situations,it tells you to run,otherwise fight dirty and kill fast if you can

This is an NFA sub 16-inch AR-15 I'm building back in the states.

Maybe you could also... Oh wait, never mind you're in Germany.

Seems like a good tactics then.

>It's disgusting that living in fear like this is the new normal across all white countries.

This is the incremental change that ruins society.

You didn't lock your door, now you do.
Stores could have merchandise sitting out on tables outside, now they're fenced in.
You could walk alone as a woman at night, now you need a guardian.
You could go wherever you wanted in your city, now there's "no-go areas".
Children could play outside, now they need to be watched over.
You could trust society enough to let kids go to swim halls, now there's such a threat of rape they have security guards in addition to life guards.

The problem is that the change isn't harsh enough for people to react, they just begrudgingly swallow this shit.

Ja, dachte ich mir auch schon, außerdem ist es eine Einladung für diese Barbaren wenn sie sehen dass sich jemand verteidigen will.

Werde ich ihr morgen auf jedenfall sagen

>Dr Goebbels I'm NSDAP

You'll always have a home waiting for you here if things become too much.

BELTRAME ITALIA
ez to operate switch blade and they make a version just for germany so its legal here

Immer wieder wird eines der wichtigsten Werkzeuge vergessen: Die Taschenlampe. Insbesondere Nachts und gerade dann, wenn es eine Tac Light ist, die den Angreifer blenden kann. Muss aber sehr stark sein: 1000 Lumen+

amazon.de/Fenix-Taschenlampe-schwarz-OS-FX-PD35TAC/dp/B010ESCLHW/280-0476647-1866127?ie=UTF8&keywords=tactical flashlight&qid=1455439453&ref_=sr_1_2&sr=8-2

Ein Tomahawk gilt, meines Wissens nach, generell als Werkzeug und die Polizei kann dir nix, wenn sie dich damit erwischen. Problem aber generell: Mädchen können sich damit wahrscheinlich nicht gegen einen Angreifer wehren. Fraglich aber auch beim Messer. Wenn man entwaffnet wird und die Waffe gegen einen selbst eingesetzt wird. Daher gilt: Messer nur dann einsetzen, wenn es tatsächlich um Leben und Tod geht, als allerletztes Mittel.

a burka of course.

aerosol can of oven cleaner

>its sodium hydroxide

>martial arts shit
Even a 100kg man couldn't fight his way out of a fistfight with 2-4 of those animals with those meme fighting styles, 1 obviously but you could take on those dyel fucks 1on 1 all day but those people know neither honor nor our laws and will gladly stab you

I heard a rapefugee boy (19 years old according to the news so most likely a 32 year old man) was stabbed by a fellow goat fucker

The only way to correct the problem is remove all untermensch.

>what can I buy for her
A plane ticket to a non-cucked country

chemicals of any type? You know if your not FBI that there needs to be carnage unleashed on these animals. Violence is tryed tested and true. You can do a lot if your smart about not talking and not getting caught.

my sister got spit in the face earlier this week by a 16yr sandcoon. I gave her permission to use my katanas and use my secret bakudo bindings

We must make them learn to fear us again.

>Dr Mengele I'm third reich
>He wasn't alone
>You don't get to bring jews
>They work for the Bolshevik, the mustached man
>Get them on board Ill gas them then

everyone should own one of this

>trading sand niggers for literal niggers
No thanks, even if, I'd go down south and not to Jew York m8

In all seriousness I thought you could go through a shit load of loop holes to own a pistol for self defense in Germany.

I read a story years ago about a Jewish guy brandishing his pistol to ward off an anti-semitic hooligan in Berlin. I'm not even joking,

>I read a story years ago about a Jewish guy brandishing his pistol to ward off an anti-semitic hooligan in Berlin. I'm not even joking,
Source?

Snub nose .357

Oh wait you dont have the right to bear arms ;^)

this , weaponize farming chemicals as well.

Damn this makes me want to be part of a kristallnacht themed welcome bash for refugees

Wie er sagt, Messer für Frauen ist ne schlecht Idee, zu schwach und zu ängstlich um damit gut umzugehen.
Danke, notiert
I am actually thinking of leaving but not in the near future

>Not accompanying your woman when she's out of the house
She wants to be raped, my brother.