:Sergio Rodriguez heading back overseas
NO:Rajon Rondo agrees to 1-year deal w/ Pelicans
SAC:Georgios Papagiannis has left hip contusion
CLE:Edy Tavares double-doubles vs. Raptors
SAC:Justin Jackson scores 29 points in win

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TgyTYKCDqZE
youtube.com/watch?v=pP7kapbwQ-Y
espn.com/nba/story/_/id/20075037/carmelo-anthony-counting-new-york-knicks-trading-houston-rockets
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Legit idea: Should Under Armor form a partnership with BBB?

UA get cred they need to drive growth in their basketball brand. BBB gets money, marketing and infrastructure from a major sportswear company, and UA could offer some unique and favourable terms (e.g. significant royalties and creative input, something Nike/Adidas would not do). UA could literally put Curry in BBB shoes.

Win/win

2nd for nanoballers

I'm guessing this is what LaVar wants. And if you think about it, it makes a lot of sense. Also those OG BBB shoes will be worth a fortune later on, so it still makes sense for people to buy them now.

I wonder if Zo wears Under Armor tonight? I hope he doesn't wear those shitty Curry shoes those look like they are for fucking nurses

Not even one second since creation and this thread is already shit.

Sorry the Celtics are losing

t. Celtics fan

DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING

did the nba fuck up with a 10 game long summer league. too many fucking games

can I be a celtics fan and still be a big baller?

As a pro janitor general, /nba/ has the duty to educate the rest of the board on the glory of the current moderation staff, and the dangers of letting "outlaw" shitposters have places to congregate and spread thier toxic filth.

Please remember to periodically scan the catalog to report any "power rankings", "lexplorer", "perro caca", or any other thread where these idiots gather.

LAKERS VS NETS

This asian dude is hilarious

he is a once and future MVP

Kobe

Bryant

>tfw you watch every other team get better

youtube.com/watch?v=TgyTYKCDqZE

>lost monney in crypto
>le pound the rock to get better man still has a job
>back to back tests and a 3k word essay
CALL MY NAME AND SAVE ME FROM THE DARK

ahah the shitty of portland

Boston lost wtf

i hope the lakers lose so i wont have to see people get excited about pedestrian highlight reels on the major sports networks. NY and LA were a mistake

But you got Nurkic, and now you get an entire year to prepare while being healthy.

youtube.com/watch?v=pP7kapbwQ-Y

Mavs are the best team in summer league

RIP WHR OG

espn.com/nba/story/_/id/20075037/carmelo-anthony-counting-new-york-knicks-trading-houston-rockets

melo still expects to be moved to houston soon

Please scan the catalog to report off topic threads. Shitposters cannot be allowed to congregate.

FUCK LEBUM HAHAHA

lebron might be looking at houston next year anyway.

No one cares.

Fuck off back to r/plebbit

assuming lonzo becomes a superstar....otherwise those shoes wont be worth much

he just needs to become a star which will be easy in LA

>lakers fans cheering like its a playoffs game

its pretty sad really

Please periodically scan the catalog to report off topic threads when you browse Sup Forums. Shitposters cannot be allowed to congregate.
>JANITORS NEED OUR HELP
Please periodically scan the catalog to report off topic threads when you browse Sup Forums. Shitposters cannot be allowed to congregate.
>JANITORS NEED OUR HELP
>JANITORS NEED OUR HELP
>JANITORS NEED OUR HELP
>JANITORS NEED OUR HELP
>JANITORS NEED OUR HELP
>JANITORS NEED OUR HELP
>JANITORS NEED OUR HELP
>JANITORS NEED OUR HELP
>JANITORS NEED OUR HELP
>JANITORS NEED OUR HELP
>JANITORS NEED OUR HELP!

Does he know that eventually he'll have to stop dodging De'Aaron Fox? My boy Lonzo is 2scared2b a big baller lomaf!!!

>JANITORS NEED OUR HELP
>JANITORS NEED OUR HELP
>JANITORS NEED OUR HELP
>JANITORS NEED OUR HELP
>JANITORS NEED OUR HELP
>JANITORS NEED OUR HELP
>JANITORS NEED OUR HELP
>JANITORS NEED OUR HELP
>JANITORS NEED OUR HELP
>JANITORS NEED OUR HELP
>JANITORS NEED OUR HELP
>JANITORS NEED OUR HELP+

Fox isn't worth. Balding Mamba will take him.

Fuck off janny. Do your job yourself you lazy faggot. Why did you apply if you couldn't handle the workload?

why are you posting that shit here? this is an on-topic thread

>letting someone score 100+ in summer league

Reports don't really work unless it's something egregious. And that's by design. I'd rather have under moderation than over moderation. I can always make filters if someone is really bugging me.

>Did the NBA fuck up with more games to milk tv and ticket money

>this is an on-topic thread

prove me wrong?

Step-back, James Harden

Bron is going to LA with a handful of other superstars and Lonzo at the end of 2018.

How long is the process to legally change a name?

>the dilapidated state of /nba/

Literally the most worthless gen on Sup Forums

Oh boy who's ready to see Lonzo Ball get exposed by Dennis Smith Jr?

i'm not even going to say anything.

WHO /SEMI-FINALS/ HERE?

BIG

>The Shitty of Los Illegal Aliens

>14/9/7

this kills the celtics fag

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

/NBA/ stays losing all day

MICROBALLERS NEED TO STAY IN THEY LANE

>Lavar: Lakers will make the playoffs
>17-18 season ends
>Lakers third worst team in the West
>Lavar: obviously, I meant the Summer League! BALL DON'T LIE!

BALLER

prove you are not a proxy

Ball is not a bust at all desu. If anyone in the top 5 is busting, it's Jackson.

t. proxyfag

your opinion is meaningless

you may only respond to this post if you big balling

not so fast mooshits

hahahahaha based powerful race did it again

DSJ vs BBB

Who is better, Sup Forums?

>implying moo doesn't root for the lakeys

>RealGMVerified account @RealGM 4m4 minutes ago
More
Blazers Interested In Trading For Carmelo Anthony:

>lakers win
>/nba/ runs to the safe space locked discords

lmao every time

>warriors win the title
>lakers win the las vegas league

get used to it /nba/! warriors lakers coming to eat that ass

the 76er spammer
the warriors spammer
stop bandwagoning

>tfw simultaneously trust the process and a big baller

Im a living meme

/nba/ just keeps taking Ls this offseason might as well have a lockout

>lakers win
>/nba/ forgets how to type on a qwerty keyboard

let this be a life lesson in humility

summer will never be the same 2017

please someone shoop BBB gear on that guy

you're a bandwagoning faggot kys

It's summer league asshat I can't believe you think anyone cares

Im leaving after Monday's game until next season, yall pathetic as fuck, if tatum and Jaylen played you wouldnt be talking shit

I split time in both cities, I feel I can root for both

he's not a lakers fan, he's a bandwagon making their fanbase look bad

t.portland fan

>if tatum and Jaylen played

this is literally the best day of my life

Learn photoshop its not hard

>lavar says he and lamelo could beat shaq and shareef
I think it's true. Shaq is flatfooted and slow.

good game lakers lads

>leauge
How to tell your team's achievements mean nothing to anyone.

reported for off-topic spam

does anyone have the original pic?

Who's the most disappointing lottery pick this summer?

>summer league

Laffin

THIS IS FAKE DELET THIS

the 6ers faggot

tatum

didnt know he was a bitch though he was a big baller guess not

I wanna feel bad for Aldridge but personally, I've given him too many chances this postseason for those feelings to stay. I still like him but now I'm just unsure of how good he actually is.

/nba/ on suicide watch

this can't be real.

Lauri Markannen
Malik Monk

it is real but the kid is like 12

thanks nephew, you came though in the clutch.

he was 20 when the picture was taken, he had some developmental disease

So how do microballers feel now that Lonzo is confirmed ELITE?

manletism

hi belgium vpn guy