OPTIMUS PLEASE!!!!!! O-OPTIMUS NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dv13gl0a-FA
youtube.com/watch?v=SPfQfyPRG9c
youtube.com/watch?v=yIf_Zoq5sQU
youtube.com/watch?v=nrTN8lSImzU
youtube.com/watch?v=i5CEiXa4YC4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Even Cullen was talking about how far they've taken Optimus in a wrong direction ever since ROTF. I fucking hate what they've done to him.

Can we please talk about the prime cunny that Bay has blessed us with and will continue to bless us with until the end of time?

Pedo

Whats his name again?

Optimus Crime

Fuck off shitskin.

Inshallah

>prime cunny
>shitskin girl
please, have some taste

>I'LL TAKE YOU ALL ON!

I feel the saddest for the guy who rightly thought of moving to the side to get smashed by the traffic lights.

Took the most logical move and got fucked by mere chance.

>yfw bumblebee uses the voice clip from Sentinel Prime

>tfw no based Autobot car/friend
I've always wanted a Bumblebee as a kid

>bumbling bee
>not based jazz or optimus

Optimus "'the geneva convention ain't my intention" Prime

Optimus "Time for a war crime" Prime

Optimus "Payin' No Attention to the Geneva Convention" Prime.
Optimus "War Crime? Now It's My Time!" Prime.
Optimus "You Cross the Line, I Rip Out Your Spine" Prime.
Optimus "Race Betrayal? I'll Stand No Trial!" Prime.
Optimus "Take No Prisoners" Prime.
Optimus "Giving Nazis A Run For Their Money" Prime.
Optimus "Decepticon Decimator" Prime.
Optimus "For Mankind My Race I'll Betray And My Fellow Robots Annihilate" Prime.

Same.

Guy was just living life and some edgy faggot decided to do what he did.

Fucking hell,

>Jazz
That was my shit back when the first one came out. Too bad he got ripped in half.

Optimus "Shot All Bots" Prime

Smashed and then torched. That's some Final Destination shit.

What was the context of this?

Let's talk seriously for a minute. Does anyone think Optimus wasn't justified in killing both Sentinel and Megatron?

looks like a movie set

What? What logical move? He was cycling right in the same direction the truck was moving. That's some Prometheus school of running away from things. Sure, all the cars slowed the truck and it lost momentum but it's not like the dude pulled a Sherlock Holmes move.

Holy fuck that was too brutal. Fuck, poor guy

youtube.com/watch?v=dv13gl0a-FA

why did this start playing in my head?

lel

Optimus "Geneva Convention Circumvention" Prime

>people think this is real

Mr gimmie your face

The double tap is what really gets me. It wasn't enough to shoot him point blank with a laser shotgun he needed to put one more in him for good measure.

He actually talks now, so that won't happen.

it is though

Proof?

Wheres the best place to get into transformers? The movies made me think its a kiddie movie but theres a guy on my twitter who is really into it and it seems cool. He reads the comics but just wondering where the best place to start is?

>If you kill him you'll be like him
>He kills him
>He becomes like him
Harry Pottery

I was there

>Give me your face

>Fallen proceeds to scream and moan in agony as his face is ripped off Los Zetas style

Jesus fucking christ Optimus

youtube.com/watch?v=SPfQfyPRG9c

youtube.com/watch?v=yIf_Zoq5sQU

Are trucks a meme now?

>have right wing guy direct your movies
>surprised when the hero acts like a psychotic murderer

I love how every 1v1 final fight in these movies is never that drawn out or equal, it's just Optimus wrecking shit from start to finish with a brutal fatality at the end

weed + this post 10/10 would recommend

Honestly I could tell you everything you need to know but you should dedicate your free time to real art and literature instead of a soulless commercial made to advertise kids toys. Go read Cormac McCarthy or watch Deliverance before it's taken off netflix.

Besides his fight with megatron at the end of the first,or his fight against galvatron in 4
This is exactly right,he really does have a thing for facial mutilation

I just don't get how it works.
Both Megatron and Prime died but got rebuilt, then they introduce the Sparks that is basically their shouls and you have crush that to kill a transformer

turning a protagonist into an antagonist is cool though, besides optimus was always violent and ruthless as fuck

> Megatron and Optimus flashbacks on Cybertron confirmed
> Lennox talking to megatron in the trailer
> Megatron looks like a loner in the movie

It's pretty much confirmed that Megatron will turn good, or become 'The Last Knight'

jesus that's brutal

Wait, I didn't even see Megatron in the trailer. Why you lyin' bruh?

This what are you talking about?? As much as i would love for megatron to beat optimus for once

it's in his new design

>I love how every 1v1 final fight in these movies is never that drawn out or equal, it's just Optimus wrecking shit from start to finish
Have you not actually watched the movies? Megatron kicked Optimus' ass in Tf1, and then in 3 he got his ass kicked by Sentinel. then in 4 he got beat up by Galvatron and Lockdown.

So wtf happens to his galvatron body

He can change it you idiot.

he defeated him in TF1

Fake and cool.

Kek

Optimus "Came from the sky? Then it must die" Prime

That design was shit anyway, i hope they got rid of those lame transformations too

that biker on the left is the deadest guy I've ever seen.

It was pretty even for both those fights, in fact optimus had the upper hand in both before something else interfered
> Beating on galvatrons head until Lockdown shoots him from behind
> Had Lockdown on the ground, then he got distracted by that human asshole

This meme has to stop. He literally had Delta Force kill children in Zero Dark Thirty.

whoops you're right, I forgot sam used the cube to take him down in the first one. I never saw the fourth

>implying jetfire optimus prime isn't turbokino

youtube.com/watch?v=nrTN8lSImzU

"children"

Ah yes, the Middle Eastern definition of "children".

I kind of liked how he could basically de-build himself on a rock sized level.

what in the holy hell was that? it just looked like a bunch of cgi garbage clashing with each other and i couldnt tell what was going on most of the time

fuckin bruuuutal holy shit

>Don't even a thank you to the guy who just sacrificed himself to power him up
>Removes the pieces like it's trash after the combat
Optimus is a thankless bastard

he looked down with a sad face
and the fallen damaged them during the fight

Who was in the wrong here?

Robots don't have feelings.

>betray your cause
>kill your ex-comrades
>ready to kill Optimus
>beg for mercy when you lose the upper hand

Megatron
>AYO Optimus lets just talk for a minute, I mean they ain't no Optimus without Megatron, amirite?
Optimus
>*grabs axe of death* let's find out

He was justified and? that's not Optimus character, Superman doesn't go around screaming "Give me your face!" and ripping of his enemies hearts and causing as much collateral as possible...I think I just destroyed my point

>Optimus kills his enemy
>His enemy wins
Trudeau was right!

Is Shia's purpose role to scream the name of a transformer and tell them to get up constantly?

Megatron
> Wants the cube so he can create an army of Decepticons, and make human beings his slaves.
> Kills Jazz
> Beats up Optimus, would have won if it wasn't for Sam.
> Gets resurrected, works with The Fallen to absorb the Suns energy, which would end all human life
> Stabs Optimus from behind, literally kills him
> Kills Sam
> Made a pact with Optimus' mentor, this gets Ironhide killed
> This gets Optimus almost killed as well
> Megatron intervenes, and asks Prime for a truce after all the shit he caused
> Actually expects Optimus to not kill him where he stands

>>beg for mercy when you lose the upper hand
Optimus did the exact same thing.

That's like saying Batman is justified in killing Joker. It's justified but it isn't who they are.

I mean, killing in the heat of battle is one thing, but Optimus executed Sentinel and murdered Megatron right before that after Megatron saved him.

nope

He just had to cut out the best part where he thrusts his fist right through the fallen's chest and crushes his heart.

Bay's Optimus is a soldier with decades, perhaps centuries, of war experience and beleaguerment and the emotional intelligence of a 10-year old, with some ties to ancient orders. He's almost entirely unpredictable and extremely vindictive, constantly losing sight of his values (if he has them) and incapable of long-term management of his teams.

I did lose my shit at "Let's find out," though.

JFC these movies are insane, Optimus Prime kills robots in the most horrific ways possible, this video has a compilation of them all its crazy.

youtube.com/watch?v=i5CEiXa4YC4

>Decepticons summary execute Autobots
>Sad music
>Slow mo
But when the opposite happens
>America fuck yeah music
>Autobots laugh like madmen

>> Kills Jazz
So what? Jazz was a casualty of war. It's not like Megatron hunted down Jazz just to rip him in two, it was just circumstantial.

>> Beats up Optimus, would have won if it wasn't for Sam.
So?

>> Gets resurrected, works with The Fallen to absorb the Suns energy, which would end all human life
You're arguing from the viewpoint of a human. If humans were almost extinct and there was a way to save your race, you would probably do it even if it meant exterminating another lesser species.

>> Stabs Optimus from behind, literally kills him
Casualty of War.

>> Kills Sam
See above.

>> Made a pact with Optimus' mentor, this gets Ironhide killed
And? Megatron didn't kill him.

all the other shit isn't even worth mentioning.

Get new glasses grandpa.

>"Honor to the end!"
>After he just backstabbed him
>After he got the help of literally everybody
The more I watch this movies the more I think they're ironic on purpose, right?

Are these movies good?

>Megatron killing Optimus is a casualty of war
>but Optimus killing Megatron is bad

Okay Megatron

Killing in the heat of combat is ok, summary executing an unarmed enemy who just is calling for a truce isn't. Who knew right?

If you like seeing Optimus being turned into a murderous psychopath?

It's how Americans think, their mind can't wrap on certain concepts like hypocrisy, irony, etc if a bad dude backstab a good dude that's bad, if the opposite happens it's honorable.

objectively not, but they've got colors

>emotional intelligence

Stop pushing this bullshit. Holy fuck, kill yourself.